Short ester EQ

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Do any of the typical suppliers make a short ester EQ. Thus far, I have not heard of one being made other than 'homebrew.'

size

Awards
  • Established
The shorter esters or complete lack of one tend to be painful injections with EQ so it seems fewer are willing to make it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides, I know guys on and off forums who get sick as all hell playin' with boldenone prop, and the shots are more painfull than tren or test prop..

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Besides, I know guys on and off forums who get sick as all hell playin' with boldenone prop, and the shots are more painfull than tren or test prop..
I hear ya man, I should not really complain as I respond fast as hell to typical EQ anyway....thus allowing me to run slightly shorter than the standard 12 wk reference.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
max i still dont believe you are al natural right now...your physique is incredible..why dont you stay natural and compete and win natural shows? you could if you are truly natural.....you said you havent used any gear in 2-3 years right? ph's do count as gear though....so?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
max i still dont believe you are al natural right now...your physique is incredible..why dont you stay natural and compete and win natural shows? you could if you are truly natural.....you said you havent used any gear in 2-3 years right? ph's do count as gear though....so?
Indeed, I'd say to stick with being natty.. I just got tired of losing muscle to compete, and comps weren't my long-term goals as far as the fitness industry..

Good luck with whatever you decide.. :)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
About 2 1/2 yrs ago, I ran a low dose cycle of 1-TU with VPX EQ and loved it. Again, I respond to everything. Have never done any of the methylated PHs. Thank you very much for the kind words. Natty shows just involve using gear that is out of the system b4 you get tested IMHO. Also, I am looking more into physique modeling and working with supp companies than the bbuilding route.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, I'd say to stick with being natty.. I just got tired of losing muscle to compete, and comps weren't my long-term goals as far as the fitness industry..

Good luck with whatever you decide.. :)
thanks man....

John6

Awards
I hear ya man, I should not really complain as I respond fast as hell to typical EQ anyway....thus allowing me to run slightly shorter than the standard 12 wk reference.
Wait, you're natural but... you respond well to EQ? :confused:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Wait, you're natural but... you respond well to EQ? :confused:
re-read the posts, been natural for 3+ yrs, hence the time frame reference :rant:

I have no reason to lie about anything. Good try though trying to downgrade me....:thumbsup:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
re-read the posts, been natural for 3+ yrs, hence the time frame reference :rant:

I have no reason to lie about anything. Good try though trying to downgrade me....:thumbsup:
Sensitive much on this issue? He was asking for clarification, not to downgrade you.

Perception man... perception of the written word.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Sensitive much on this issue? He was asking for clarification, not to downgrade you.

Perception man... perception of the written word.
not sensitive man, though I can see how it came that way....just misread his post. I actually take comments from folks I see out and at the gym as compliments...it just seemed as though he was trying to get me to trip over my words.

size

Awards
  • Established
Natural or "unnatural" is insignificant in my mind. It takes hardwork and dedication to develop a physique such as yours.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Natural or "unnatural" is insignificant in my mind. It takes hardwork and dedication to develop a physique such as yours.
appreciated as always. I am trying to get my training partner to post over here. I mod over at Mikes site (which is a competitor, so I will not name it). He has gotten a lot of criticism lately as well, from folks vehemently accusing him of juicing. The guy went from 5'8" and 245-250 with a triple chin to 188 with visable abs after he began working out with me and doing so naturally in just over about 14 months or so. What I tell people is that the guy has no idea what the words anabolic or androgenic even mean...:lol:

John6

Awards

No it's not like that, I was seriously just curious.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Do any of the typical suppliers make a short ester EQ. Thus far, I have not heard of one being made other than 'homebrew.'
Max32 have you looked into transdermal EQ? This would be a much better option to the bold prop.

The bold prop has gotten a very bad rap, as quite a few bros got sick from using it. Let's just say Bold prop is a slow mover on any list!;) It's one of those things that looks great on paper, but in the real world it doesn't pan out!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max32 have you looked into transdermal EQ? This would be a much better option to the bold prop.

The bold prop has gotten a very bad rap, as quite a few bros got sick from using it. Let's just say Bold prop is a slow mover on any list!;) It's one of those things that looks great on paper, but in the real world it doesn't pan out!
I have not looked into transdermal EQ, but you got my attention......

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's quite cost effective too... unlike tren base.