Emptying Capsule Powder?

Nousername

Awards
Would it still be as effective if I opened my Cycle Assist capsules and emptied the powder into a small cup of water and drank it, instead of consuming the intact capsules? Having trouble taking the capsules... give me a needle over a pill anyday.

Voldyne

Awards
Would it still be as effective if I opened my Cycle Assist capsules and emptied the powder into a small cup of water and drank it, instead of consuming the intact capsules? Having trouble taking the capsules... give me a needle over a pill anyday.
Biggest problem is that it would taste like a doberman pinscher’s a-hole. AI Sports has a flavored powder option you might like!

Personally, I would use this as an opportunity to develop your talents for taking capsules. It will open up a whole new world of opportunities!

Voldyne

Awards
Good to hear. Thanks!
If you go that route, just mix it in with something nicely flavored like Ergonine for example. That should mask the taste of the emptied capsules of Cycle Assist to some level..

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey quick question since OP already started this capsule related thread.I have a bottle of each alpha max and ol arimacare pro (both brand and contents are almost indentical).

The lady gets mad and throws both bottles and now they are mix..What should I do?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey quick question since OP already started this capsule related thread.I have a bottle of each alpha max and ol arimacare pro (both brand and contents are almost indentical).

The lady gets mad and throws both bottles and now they are mix..What should I do?
Find a new lady...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You can get a digital scale and weigh the caps and sort them. Or you can just take em. I would stick to 8 total daily as the ACP dose is 8 and Alphamax dose is 4. On the off chance you were to take 8 Alphamax it won’t really hurt you. It isn’t ideal but it’s the easiest solution other than tossing them in the garbage.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Jebrook option 2 sounds about what I thought about doing anyways just wanted a Lil bit of feedback. Lady has been replaced since..