Tri-Methyl Xtreme cycle

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hi Anabolic Minds!!!

This is my first post so Id like to introduce myself and give you guys a little bit of background on me. Im a 22 year old who recently graduated college and is interested in bodybuilding, I was a college swimmer and have been training with weights since I was 14. Ive never really had the opportunity to focus my efforts on getting size. But none the less have been weight lifting for a while and have followed a strict diet. Ive been lurking around the forums here for some time but have never really gotten around to posting. Since Ive stopped competing for swim I have been focused on bodybuilding. I have done 2 cycles of 1-andro and 19 nor andro this summer and gained about 15-20 pounds of clean muscle.

current stats: 5'9
173lb
7.5% bf, according to bodyfat measurement at my gym, but prob actually around 9-10%

Im looking to take my physique to the next level and have heard of Tri-methyl extreme. It has 25 hexadrone, 10mg DMZ, and 5mg msten per pill
I was thinking of running a cycle of it to gain some clean muscle and was wondering if anyone else had used this product since I can't seem to find anything on it.

week 1-4
Tri-methyl extreme 2 caps per day
hi tech pharma Androdiol 2 caps (test base)
aromasin EOD 12.5mg (heard some have gotten gyno from m-sten, 4 andro)
Damage control Tudca ED

PCT
nolva ED 40/40/20/20
estrogenex hi tech pharma ED
testosyn ED (natty test booster)

along with that creatine, and multivitamins

following a push, pull, legs routine focused on building strength. plan to eat 3500 calories a day with 200 grams of protein per day.

thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not a fan of stacking multiple methyls, especially multiple di-methyls; so I’d personally opt for something else. Have you considered just running test? If you want to stick with the oral route for now, I’d just consider running one methyl with an optional test base; there’s no need to jump to these stacks imo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This ^^^^

But if you do run it then I believe aromasin should just be on hand in case of a gyno flare up rather than run as standard.

What would you dose the tudca at? obviously that’s going to need to be pretty high.

Nolva dosing looks high - I thought 20/20/10/10 was normal protocol.

Hope it helps OP

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response. I'd dose the tudca at 250mg twice per day. I might just run DMZ instead along with 4 andro. Seems like I wouldn't get much more benefit running tri methyl. thanks again

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like that idea a lot better, 1 methyl and a test base, I'd personally opt for Trestolone as a test base, it'll add its own fun effects/results with minimal toxicity. 4-andro just makes sure you don't feel too ****ty on the methyl lol, doesn't really add to results

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks for the response. I'd dose the tudca at 250mg twice per day. I might just run DMZ instead along with 4 andro. Seems like I wouldn't get much more benefit running tri methyl. thanks again
That would make a nice stack. Make sure you do some looking around for reputable stuff; there’s a lot of fake/underdosed stuff out there.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never understood the multiple methyl route. In my experience DMZ is a serious compound. If you put your energy into keeping your body healthy...bp, lipids, liver, kidney etc. And get your diet on point...I think you will be happy with your results. I am trying the 4 andro as a test base right now. I started loading it 2 weeks prior to the methyl and so far im happy with what it is doing for me. Just dont like what it does to the wallet!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never understood the multiple methyl route. In my experience DMZ is a serious compound. If you put your energy into keeping your body healthy...bp, lipids, liver, kidney etc. And get your diet on point...I think you will be happy with your results. I am trying the 4 andro as a test base right now. I started loading it 2 weeks prior to the methyl and so far im happy with what it is doing for me. Just dont like what it does to the wallet!
It’s worth not dealing with the lethargy though I bet. Im feeling lethargic as hell on epistane right now.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was the entire reason to throw it in this go around!