Test Enanthate and Halodrol Cycle

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in week 4 of 12 week Test cycle.......My first time using Test and I'm already loving it.
I've used Pro Hormones in the past, and the best but harshest I did was a M1T cycle years ago.....I had good results with M1T, but the sides just wasn't worth it.
I've worked out over twenty years, but still had not tried pinning test, and man I didn't realize what I was missing. After months of research, and following on this forum I put together my cycle and took the plunge.
I'm 6'1" and was 230 lbs. with 19% BF when I started.
I'm pinning 500 MG test split 2X week for 12 weeks, with Halodrol the first 4 weeks, 12.5 Exemestane E3D, CEL Cycle Assist and Tudca. I'm doing a recomp. diet with slightly above maintenance on workout days and maintenance on non workout days. Man I feel great and gaining strength and increasing reps every week.
In 4 weeks I've gained 17 lbs. up to 247 lbs. while losing a 1/4" in my waist and dropping 1% BF to 18%. I've gained in chest, arms, and legs, and I know the test is really just starting to kick in. I don't know why I waited so long to do test.
The next 4 weeks I'll do test only, but the last 4 weeks I thought about doing more Halodrol or maybe Epistaine. Any advice if this is a good idea is appreciated, and which one may be better to finish up this cycle.
I have Clomid and Nolva for PCT.
I appreciate all the knowledge in the AM community, and thanks to you all in advance.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I would run some epistane man!! That would be awesome to finish up with!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you can get real gear then why are you still looking to use prohormones?

pheeroni

Awards
I think u better go for stano injection at wk 9-12 than any phs

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked the Halodrol, but have heard a lot of good things about Epistaine. I have also considered Tbol, but I haven't tried Tbol or Epistaine.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm either going to do Tbol or Epistaine the last 4 weeks. I'm not doing Winstrol right now, but I will during another cycle.
Any other suggestions?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great call with cycle assist and CEL TUDCA!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tbol over epistane unless you had great results with epistane in the past. At least you can know what to expect. Tbol is awesome if it's real. 50mg is a good starting point and u probably won't need to bump up

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle Assist and Tudca both have been great and helping me keep everything in check with really no bad sides.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice Smont. I think Tbol is what I'm going to roll with, and 50mg was what I was thinking also.
Almost everyone I've heard using it says it's great.