• Msten @ 20mg

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Msten @ 40mg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
6 week run. Mild trest backer. Which would you prefer?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sten. By far. Halo just isn’t that strong by itself and if you’re truly only running the trest as a base you’d want something with a bit more punch

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sten. By far. Halo just isn’t that strong by itself and if you’re truly only running the trest as a base you’d want something with a bit more punch
Good point, but Halo at a 100 mg would also be a nice run that should be easier on the health markers. M-Sten should be kept at 20 mg if going 6 weeks. Or at least no more than 30 mg. M-sten has destroyed my lipids every time I approach weeks 4 and beyond.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on your goals imo. If you're wanting to straight out bulk (blow up)definitely go with the m Sten. If you're looking for more of a recomp and lean body mass the Halo would be better in my opinion. I think both will work well with the trest underneath. I think Halo is a little drier so it stacks well w trest.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Msten. Although Halo would be very good if you use more Trest. Just keep Msten cycle short - I agree with Jebrook here, it can be really toxic, even with TUDCA.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaning towards Halo as it has always been a kind mistress with virtually no sides to speak of, but also it doesn't pack the same punch as Msten based on, well, literally every single thing I've ever read.