Possible 2nd/3rd cycles ?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

As Black Friday is coming up I am planning to buy for the next year and get some good deals and hopefully save some €€ on future cycles. My first cycle was/is (still on cycle for 2 more weeks) 1/4/epi andro. Current possible cycles I'm looking at:

-Tr3st/ dermatrest & nanodrol

-havoc/ androtest

Any advice one these? Or other cycles you would recommend for a second cycle? Always open to learn. I did look into halodrol, possibly better to try that first before going to the more hardcore stuff?

The reason I set it up these way is because I really want a test base with my cycles. Id rather pay the extra to get a test base so I don't feel like crap in cycle.

Also is dermatrest Superior to oral trest? Or just preference?

Also for those worried, Im not going to run the first one till April. I've read enough threads to know what people will ask about lol.

Thanks!

P.s. sorry accidently posted in cycle logs to begin with...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Havoc and nanodrol are both phenomenal man. Haven’t tried trest or androtest, but I’d definitely go with the trest; just make sure you have a pharma aromatize inhibitor on hand. Topical is far superior to oral trest. I’d do a bit more research between the havoc and nanodrol to decide which you prefer.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Havoc and nanodrol are both phenomenal man. Haven’t tried trest or androtest, but I’d definitely go with the trest; just make sure you have a pharma aromatize inhibitor on hand. Topical is far superior to oral trest. I’d do a bit more research between the havoc and nanodrol to decide which you prefer.
Hey AG, I’m also looking at these for next year.....any chance I could bounce some thoughts off you (or anyone else).....?

- with nanodrol being a methyl (and quite potent) wouldn’t androtest be a better base in that stack as a non methyl? (My understanding was that although TD application avoids the first liver pass on the dermatrest there would still be some liver impact from the 2nd?)

- I’d had the thought that stacking havoc (which I’ve seen is anti estrogen) with dermatrest might offset some of the potential gyno issues? On paper it just seems like a complimentary stack or am I missing something?

- in your opinion what would give most outright size, nanodrol and androtest or havoc and dermatrest?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nanodrol trumps havoc in my opinion if you're looking for size. Havoc is more dry and might give less but leaner gains. My shoulders and traps blew up on nano and i got veiny as hell. Havoc or epistane which is used gave me less weight but my abs got more noticeable. I did however eat way more on nano. I know the guru swears by epistane though :)

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all the answers guys! Now I just need for predator to have a web blackfriday sale on PH lol.

I was also thinking along the lines of Whisky, isn't stacking 2 methyls a no no? I forgot that trest was a methyl when I posted this late at night lol

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nanodrol trumps havoc in my opinion if you're looking for size. Havoc is more dry and might give less but leaner gains. My shoulders and traps blew up on nano and i got veiny as hell. Havoc or epistane which is used gave me less weight but my abs got more noticeable. I did however eat way more on nano. I know the guru swears by epistane though :)
When you ran havoc and nano, where they both solo runs or did you stack them with something else? I've read slot of great things for a havoc solo run and I might give that ago if I feel I don't need a test base ATM.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest works as a test base. I'm not so sure this is a first timer steroid while others say it is. I always like to stack test with any oral, I think test is almost an obligation to keep gains. Nano is in my opinion the best ph ever made with superdrol when it comes to really change your body from small to muscular. Epistane or havoc is fantastic for lean gains, you're not gonna get huge traps with epistane but you will on nanodrol if you're doing thing right. Id recommend havoc for a beginner.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey AG, I’m also looking at these for next year.....any chance I could bounce some thoughts off you (or anyone else).....?

- with nanodrol being a methyl (and quite potent) wouldn’t androtest be a better base in that stack as a non methyl? (My understanding was that although TD application avoids the first liver pass on the dermatrest there would still be some liver impact from the 2nd?)

- I’d had the thought that stacking havoc (which I’ve seen is anti estrogen) with dermatrest might offset some of the potential gyno issues? On paper it just seems like a complimentary stack or am I missing something?

- in your opinion what would give most outright size, nanodrol and androtest or havoc and dermatrest?
Nanodrol would probably be the stronger between the two. I don’t think the toxicity of trest is too much to make it a concern when stacking with one other compound. I haven’t ran trest myself, but it’s not a beginners compound from what I’ve heard.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you ran havoc and nano, where they both solo runs or did you stack them with something else? I've read slot of great things for a havoc solo run and I might give that ago if I feel I don't need a test base ATM.
Both were solo, yup. You probably wont need a test base on just epistane by itself honestly.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nanodrol would probably be the stronger between the two. I don’t think the toxicity of trest is too much to make it a concern when stacking with one other compound. I haven’t ran trest myself, but it’s not a beginners compound from what I’ve heard.
Thanks, thinking i'll look at nanodrol, liquidien and androtest next year. Save the trest till i have more experience (although i would like to make use of the exem i have - cost more than the clomid and nolva put together lol)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, thinking i'll look at nanodrol, liquidien and androtest next year. Save the trest till i have more experience (although i would like to make use of the exem i have - cost more than the clomid and nolva put together lol)
Exemestane is expensive haha. I just dumped $95 on 50 tabs of it.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So after more research, I'm thinking Tr3st would be best to save until I've ran a few more (like in a year or 2) and I'm leaning towards Havoc solo run for a recomp, and than a nanodrol+4ad for a good ol' bulk.

This is the hard part about this stuff being "questionable" to some. It is hard to easily find good info on beginning stuff and takes some digging to find what your looking for. Thank goodness for this forum!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow! You must be very happy with the quality of your source because that is a lot of money for exemestane.
Thats roughly what i paid for pharma grade as well......

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thats roughly what i paid for pharma grade as well......
I've seen 100 tabs of 12.5mg at about $60, but who really knows of the quality. If you're happy with your supplier then it's worth the few extra bucks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen 100 tabs of 12.5mg at about $60, but who really knows of the quality. If you're happy with your supplier then it's worth the few extra bucks.
Yeah in the whole scheme of things (man titties on one hand and barely enough benjamins to make it rain on the other) it makes no odds.

Im uk so my options were limited really (rc's dont seem as available here).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’re 25mg tabs and I’m only going to be using 12.5mg twice a week during my cruise, so it’ll last a while.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah in the whole scheme of things (man titties on one hand and barely enough benjamins to make it rain on the other) it makes no odds.

Im uk so my options were limited really (rc's dont seem as available here).
Ah the research chems in the USA are much cheaper than that. But a lot of people on here won't touch the research stuff anyway.