HCG and testicle size

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

My doc just added HCG to my TRT regemine. She started me off with 1200iu per week. I’ve been taking it a bit more of a conservative approach to start at around 750iu a week instead

It’s working great so far as far as my mood goes. my right testicle has returned back to normal size and my left is still very atrophied, is this normal?

Thank you.

hanslifts

Awards
Same here, took my first shot of 250iu on Thursday morning. Woke up this morning with considerably fuller nuts. Not what they were before I started TRT in May, but way bigger and fuller than they were the past few weeks. Going to take 250iu E3D for now.

hanslifts

Awards
Sorry, meant to add that one of mine feels slightly larger than the other!

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Good read, thanks kenpoengineer! So can you inject HCG intramuscularly? I’m just weirded out by subcutaneous shots so I’ve done my past two HCG shots IM.
The brand HCG I am currently taking is Pregnyl. Right on the box it says”For Intramuscular Use Only”. I do subQ injections with it, but going by the statement on the box I’m assuming it’s safe for IM

hanslifts

Awards
The brand HCG I am currently taking is Pregnyl. Right on the box it says”For Intramuscular Use Only”. I do subQ injections with it, but going by the statement on the box I’m assuming it’s safe for IM
Thanks man!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good read, thanks kenpoengineer! So can you inject HCG intramuscularly? I’m just weirded out by subcutaneous shots so I’ve done my past two HCG shots IM.
There is a fantastic FB group called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion. Tons of TRT and HCG information there.

I inject IM. I draw my testosterone cypionate into the syringe then draw HCG into the same syringe. This saves an extra injection that adds up over time. Just make sure you Massage the injection site for a minute or two afterwards.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
I've been on testosterone replacement therapy for 15 years and none of the doctors have ever prescribe me HCG. Needless to say my nuts are the size of raisins. With the way Healthcare is now it seems like the doctors just don't want to be bothered to add extra stuff they have to monitor... at least that's the way it is for me. You guys probably have better insurance or are paying cash. How important is HCG for long term TRT? I'd imagine if I ever want to have more kids it's pretty damn important

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crisler recommends HCG for helping backfill hormones and for libido improvement. There are LH receptors all over the body. I was on TRT for 3 years and just added HCG 3 months ago. Noticing a significant improvement in energy, libido and wellbeing.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Crisler recommends HCG for helping backfill hormones and for libido improvement. There are LH receptors all over the body. I was on TRT for 3 years and just added HCG 3 months ago. Noticing a significant improvement in energy, libido and wellbeing.
Did your doctor bring it up or did you have to ask him about it? I only ask cuz my doc doesn't want to give me anything besides testosterone and says I should go to his anti-aging clinic and pay $200 a month for comprehensive treatment

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did your doctor bring it up or did you have to ask him about it? I only ask cuz my doc doesn't want to give me anything besides testosterone and says I should go to his anti-aging clinic and pay $200 a month for comprehensive treatment
Wow! Time to fire him and find another. My doctor brought it up.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Been on TRT for a year and just started HCG. Libido is up, way more energy. Most noticeably my anxiety has been significantly lower, which is one of the main reasons I got my hormones tested

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Wow! Time to fire him and find another. My doctor brought it up.
I'd never fire him. He's not even supposed to be giving me test, but he felt bad because I was having trouble getting it from other doctors because of all the Hoops that Medicaid makes you jump through to get anything (it's only free if yr. time is worthless).

I go to him for something else entirely, and in addition to his regular practice he runs an anti-aging Clinic. But he knows I can't afford it so it gives me Test Cyp, syringes, and occasionally some amino acid and vitamin shots. he's a really great doctor and the same age as me. he's in amazing shape and he knows his ****. adding HCG would require a lot of additional monitoring and testing so I don't blame him for not having the time to do all that.