Trenavar and Methyl st

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Looking to do a run in December sometime and gonna log it. Im gonna run methyl st, Trenavar and iron mag labs 4andro. Looking to put on some muscle but mainly shred some stomach fat. Any other suggestions on what to add ? Im sitting at 217 and wana be around 190ish by end of cycle . Ive already started dieting down once I start im gonna go to very low carbs high protein and high fats.

For pct im thinking like clomid,kingpin and virtus. Any thoughts or suggestions.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it’s different for everyone but do you really think it’s a good month to start a cycle? With all the festivities going on you wouldn’t even be able to have a glass of eggnog, especially with msten.
But like I said, everyone is different. I was going to start a mean cycle a couple of weeks ago but then my sister and bro in law have decided to spend xmas with me and the family so that cycle will wait till early jan. I like to have a good ratio of good, happy life and great cycles. For me it’s a great mix, can’t all be about lifting and juicing...

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I know it’s different for everyone but do you really think it’s a good month to start a cycle? With all the festivities going on you wouldn’t even be able to have a glass of eggnog, especially with msten.
But like I said, everyone is different. I was going to start a mean cycle a couple of weeks ago but then my sister and bro in law have decided to spend xmas with me and the family so that cycle will wait till early jan. I like to have a good ratio of good, happy life and great cycles. For me it’s a great mix, can’t all be about lifting and juicing...
Don’t celebrate so gonna be easy breeze to get rolling. I’m getting it all out of my system so I can be ready to rock this 110 percent .

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well good luck bro, not too sure 4andro will be enough though on msten and trenavar

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d save msten for a bulk personally

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
That’s technically what I’m going for bf% loss. It’s impossible to lose while on msten lol

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Should have clarified that better my bad bro

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should have clarified that better my bad bro
Cool. I hardly ever weigh myself. I just do a few mirror poses every morning to make sure I'm on track. Just curious though what % would you say you're at now? And what mg trenavar

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I’m sitting at about 17-18 max one of these days I’d like to get to 10 percent Best I’ve ever been was 12. I’m thinking 40 or 50mg for trenavar

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m sitting at about 17-18 max one of these days I’d like to get to 10 percent Best I’ve ever been was 12. I’m thinking 40 or 50mg for trenavar
Good luck bro. I've found it fairly easy to get to and maintain 12ish but lower than that is a real hassle. I like to have fries and a shake every now and then. I've never tried trenavar but i have been thinking about it very much as a finisher to my current test cycle. Most of the logs and reviews i see say to go 100mg+

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Actually I forgot it’s a dermal. So I will be doing 1ml . Yea if it’s oral they say atleast 100mg because of the bioavailability . Agreed I love my hot wings and fries lol