Multiple Anti E's during PCT?

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Hey there, I have a question regarding PCT. My father has roughly 20 years under his belt as far as lifting goes and he is just now really getting into it as a result of my serious enjoyment of supplementing and the sport of bodybuilding.

He has done one cycle of SuperD at 10mg/day for 3 weeks and is looking to do another at a higher dose.. He is hesitant to take any Nolva as it is a scrip and he is a Physician, and thus knows it uses for breast cancer patients. He has been doing a lot of reading and I was hoping to get him some info in regards to PCT and Nolva as he will only take my word so far on this matter. He is content with the use of Rebound XT alone, and doesnt see the need for multiple Anti-E's.

My argument stands that Nolva is time tested and better yet, cheaper, than Rebound XT. However I am an advocate of using both during PCT.

Who knows I could be wrong, but in any case I would like to know as well. I plan varous cycles for friends and I would like to know a little more as to why one or the other or both would be best. thnx

Jay Mc

Awards
research shows that the addition of an aromatase inhibitor gives no benefit to breast cancer patients over the use of nolva alone in estrogen reduction. No need for both. Pick one or the other.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
why do so many people add clomid and nolva together? I know they attach to different receptor sites in the body, and rebound works via a different mechanism than nolva, so how would the additon of one or the other not be beneficial?

Jay Mc

Awards
why do so many people add clomid and nolva together? I know they attach to different receptor sites in the body, and rebound works via a different mechanism than nolva, so how would the additon of one or the other not be beneficial?
The nolva is apparently more than enough to get things done.