Traveling/Flying w/Sarms

Nousername

Awards
Anybody have experience traveling wuth sarms in their carry on luggage at an airport? Will be traveling through JFK airport this month. Check in luggage is not included (otherwise I would wrap em in some bubble wrap, store them in the checked luggage, and call it a day) so I am only bringing carry-on luggage - but that seems too risky. I know you can't bring liquids of a certain amount on. I wanted to bring my 2 sarms and some of my cycle assist and Andro with me (maybe tbe latter 2 in a zip lock so I don't have to bring the whole bottle). Thoughts? Would hate to bring it all and then they hold me up and call everyone over at security or tell me it has to be discarded. Thought about transferring somenof my sarms into diff. Bittles and shipping them a few days ahead of my flights (I will only be gone for 5 full days). Other option is to not begin my cycle this week and hold off for 2 weeks until I return : /

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Just hold off for two weeks! Take some rest and enjoy life ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Then you would be on PCT during vacation, that would suck

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you haven't started the cycle yet it would be retarded to start a cycle while traveling or vacation

Nousername

Awards
No, I wouldn't be on pct. I would just be starting my cycle - about a week and a half in. Vacation is only 5 days. But I will just hold off

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody will pay any attention to them. I’m actually in Chicago airport right now and have gear in my carry on bag. Just leave your box cutter and underwear bombs at home and you will be fine.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
when I flew out of memphis to Denver I had all kinds of stuff mixed in a bcaa bottle they didn't even bother looking at it... that was in my carry on bag...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any1 miss the fact that he hasn't started the cycle and the trip is only 5 days long??? Don't take a rocket scientist to say wait 5 days

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any1 miss the fact that he hasn't started the cycle and the trip is only 5 days long??? Don't take a rocket scientist to say wait 5 days
Gains wait for nothing lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gains wait for nothing lol
Apparently so, and op feel free to stop me if I'm wrong.... Your somewhere between 18-22, fairly new to lifting, first cycle and learned about sarms on YouTube. I gathered all that just from the urgency to start a cycle. If you fit in any of those then just hold off and build a solid plan

Nousername

Awards
Smont... I am not between 18 and 22. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Almost 30 here. I didn't learn about Sarms from youtube... One of my friends is a certified trainer and nutritionist and my other bud works with one of the sarm companies, is a bigtime lifter and super knowledgable on the topic. Both have helped me a ton. And I have spent months reading everything in SARMS, including medical files... being a med student. I'm informed and getting legit knowledge. And I am set up with a solid nutrition plan and workout plan that I am committed to. And I have been researching sarms for about 5 months now. This wasn't rushed at all. It was informed and thought out. Only thing you've got me on is being a new lifter. But def. Not rushed or uninformed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Smont... I am not between 18 and 22. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Almost 30 here. I didn't learn about Sarms from youtube... One of my friends is a certified trainer and nutritionist and my other bud works with one of the sarm companies, is a bigtime liftera
And super knowledgable on the topic. Both have helped me a ton. So I'm informed and getting legit knowledge. And I am set up with a solid nutrition plan and workout plan that I am committed to. And I have been researching sarms for about 5 months now. This wasn't rushed at all. It was informed and thought out.
Ok I stand corrected. I still think you absolutely should wait till after your trip. And just a quick FYI. No1 on the planet is super knowledgeable about sarms. There very new and no1 knows long term effects. Either way if I were you I'd just wait 5 days. Good luck with your cycle and sorry for assuming, in my defense this is how most sarm threads turn out with underage kids.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just for any1 worried about traveling with gear, my lil brother gets his pot mailed to his hotel whenever he travels. Self explanatory