sledge-test + trimax cycle???

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

just looking for your input...what do you think of a 6 week sledge-test/trimax cutter? it would look like this:

weeks 1-6: trimax (ramping up, then down)
weeks 1-6: 225mg/ml sledge-test (2cc EOD; thats 300mg 4-AD prop and 150mg 4OHT cyp EOD)

im looking to lean out a bit more, but have heard that trimax can melt you if you dont have something to preserve the LBM (thus, the sledge-test).

thanks!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but I'd love to see the test longer... and front loading a week before Trimax wouldn't be a bad idea either.

and bump

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
looks good brotha......you could add another androgen if you wanted.....like mdht, or m4ohn or something.....

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but I'd love to see the test longer... and front loading a week before Trimax wouldn't be a bad idea either.

and bump
i only have 1 bottle.....so the most i can run at that dosing is 7 weeks.....so 1 week frontload.

looks good brotha......you could add another androgen if you wanted.....like mdht, or m4ohn or something.....
i dont know if i want to bother or not....we'll see. i still have a whole bunch of M5AA kicking around.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
M5AA isn't really going to help prevent muscle loss with Tri-Max. M4OHN might be a decent addition.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im not even that big a fan of M5AA....never experienced anything except sides, even at 100mg+ per day.

the M4OHN, i might save for another cycle.....