First cycle Ostarine

Mike94

Awards
Hi guys! I’m new here
I’ve been training for four years and now i an considering of starting an Ostarine cycle.
It is the first time for me trying something like this and i wanted tounderstend in everithing is ok before starting my cycle

I would like to do
Ostarine
15/15/15/20/20

PCT
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT (Olympus Labs)

Do you think this is a good cycle? I’m frightenes about estro related sode effects such ad gyno, loss of libido.
Have you ever tried it? What kind of gains can i expect?
I’m currently on a bulking diet (50%carb, 30%pro, 20%fat)
Thank you for helping

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi guys! I’m new here
I’ve been training for four years and now i an considering of starting an Ostarine cycle.
It is the first time for me trying something like this and i wanted tounderstend in everithing is ok before starting my cycle

I would like to do
Ostarine
15/15/15/20/20

PCT
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT (Olympus Labs)

Do you think this is a good cycle? I’m frightenes about estro related sode effects such ad gyno, loss of libido.
Have you ever tried it? What kind of gains can i expect?
I’m currently on a bulking diet (50%carb, 30%pro, 20%fat)
Thank you for helping
5 weeks isnt going to do much, i would double that and up the dose to 25

Gyno is rare but can happen, have AI for any cycle just in case

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s fine bro. Like previously stated, try to cycle It for 8 weeks & have an AI

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
My test subject experimented with ostarine and ran 20mg first week and 30mg throughout and tapered down before jumping off, i didnt feel the need to pct and everything was fine. All strength stayed the same even after a month being off only the pump isnt the same from the osta. I did have an ai on hand just incase. 8 week cycle minimal. Just my 2 cents , goodluck man!

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Are you using Super Pct as your AI? Is the E Cottini sufficient for this or is arimistane etc... required?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have a cycle support OP? May I suggest CEL CYCLE ASSIST. Properly dosed ingredients and used by many here on AM with great results.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
This may be a question for an entirely different thread, but muscle growth is obtained by muscular attophy *muscle wasting* then growinf stronger muscle fibers in turn, correct. And Ostarine prevents that very process from occuring, so how could you possibly gain lean muscle from Osta?......

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
This may be a question for an entirely different thread, but muscle growth is obtained by muscular attophy *muscle wasting* then growinf stronger muscle fibers in turn, correct. And Ostarine prevents that very process from occuring, so how could you possibly gain lean muscle from Osta?......
It is what is it i guess