What should I do Clen or Trimax?

1. Member

What should I do Clen or Trimax?

This is my first time trying out either of these and had a couple questions.

Should I stack the two or use only one?

If I only use one, which one would be best for a first time user? (keep in mind I have been using EC and NYC for over 2 years)

If using the Clen, should I taper on and off? I've heard it is a waste tapering down with clen.

What about with the trimax? would I have to start with 1 tab, or can I start off with 2 tabs right away?

I really appreciate the help, I've spent the past 2 hours chcking out these boards for information...thought i'd rap it up with these questions...THNX

2. Registered User

Dude, you really need to use the search function towards the top of the page. There are tons of threads here about both of these items. Just type the word "clen" or "trimax" in and you'll have a wealth of information regarding their uses, the good and the bad.
  3. Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Dude, you really need to use the search function towards the top of the page. There are tons of threads here about both of these items. Just type the word "clen" or "trimax" in and you'll have a wealth of information regarding their uses, the good and the bad.
    like i said, i've been on the boards for a while, everything is contradicting, one person says clen and trimax is a great stack, another says that clen made him so hungry the trimax was useless (cause he wasnt in a caloric deficit)....

I just wanted some straighforward answers to my questions, but here I go again...

"dives into the sea of information"
    •   

4. Registered User

You said it yourself "everything is contradicting, one person says clen and trimax is a great stack, another says that clen made him so hungry the trimax was useless (cause he wasnt in a caloric deficit)...."

What make you think you will get any different answers? No matter what product you decide to use it's going to be a crap shoot.
  5. Registered User

I'll give you some solid answers.

With Trimax your either going to want to use a very low dose, or use androgens if you want to go past 1 cap a day.

Because it isn't a bodyfat eating machine, it is a bodyweight eating machine. It'll burn up anything, including your muscle mass.

Ever wonder why extreme ectomorphs have such a hard time putting on muscle? It has a lot to do with very high T3 levels, which is what trimax will lead to.

and with Clen... well you better do more research, Clen without Trimax/T3 is fine, but you gotta have a plan and know what your doing. The only way to create this plan, and to know what to do, is to do better research.

EDIT:

Just noticed your 18 years old, why **** with the really powerful supplements at this age? You that desperate to look ripped?

There's a lot of very safe and effective fat burners like Phenogen, Heat, Glucophase XR, Lean Extreme, Sesathin, AMP, Ergolean MC, and Melting Point~coming soon. Perfect for your age and with a little extra hard work, can take you down to ANY bf% you want to get to.
  6. Member

i really appreciate the info, ill look into a lot more before i make my decision
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What should I do or Take Now??
    By danno1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:54 PM
  2. what should i do first, cut or bulk?
    By ElDude2012 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 05:30 PM
  3. Micro-doses of PH's? My goals/what should I do?
    By Angular Air in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 01:48 AM
  4. Post cycle and sick, what should I do?
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 08:00 PM
  5. what should i do? i need your help!
    By Apg215 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:10 AM