How much Anastrozole on Dbol/Test Cycle?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be running 20mg/day Dbol with my usual 200mg/wk TRT dose of Test Cyp and am wondering how much Arimidex (anastrozole) i should be taking per week to mitigate estrogenic sides...I'm thinking 1mg twice a week but would like opinions on this please.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
.5mg twice a week should be good I would think. You dont want to crash your estrogen

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.5mg twice a week should be good I would think. You dont want to crash your estrogen
Ok thanks...funny thing is, that's the dose I normally use with just the 200mg/test cyp I take per week. Thought I might need to bump it up a bit while on the Dbol.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah, you shouldnt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you need to up the dose you will know. Stick with what your doing to start

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A good cycle support will help keep your organs protected while on cycle. May I suggest CEL CYCLE ASSIST. Properly dosed ingredients at a cost effective price.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A good cycle support will help keep your organs protected while on cycle. May I suggest CEL CYCLE ASSIST. Properly dosed ingredients at a cost effective price.
Got that and CEL’s TUDCA as well!

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Only way to know is to get bloodwork done honestly. My estrogen is bottomed out on .5 mg twice per week, thats at 125mg test and 500iu hcg per week. What ever your current dose is should be adequate for just the addition of dbol imo.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only way to know is to get bloodwork done honestly. My estrogen is bottomed out on .5 mg twice per week, thats at 125mg test and 500iu hcg per week. What ever your current dose is should be adequate for just the addition of dbol imo.
Agree. Spend the $60 and get the Female Hormone Panel from Privatemdlabs com.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree. Spend the $60 and get the Female Hormone Panel from Privatemdlabs com.
I get regular bloodwork done thru my trt doc and 1mg/wk seems to keep E2 in check...don’t really want to raise any eyebrows or tell him i’m running the dbol though if u know what i mean.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why you wanna run dbol and test? Had you added deca to it yeah but only test and dbol doesn't seem right. Id rather up the test then. Just my two cents

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
How long is a piece of string? Nobody knows how much Arimidex you will need. Everyone is different when it comes to AI needs. Beware of anyone trying to give you advice on how much you should take.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is a piece of string? Nobody knows how much Arimidex you will need. Everyone is different when it comes to AI needs. Beware of anyone trying to give you advice on how much you should take.
Well, kind of my fault b/c i asked lol...just thought i’d get the benefit of some others’ experience

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Well, kind of my fault b/c i asked lol...just thought i’d get the benefit of some others’ experience
You've found what works for you on your TRT dose. Since you're just adding a small dose of Dbol, keep your AI dose the same until you have bloodwork showing high E2 and/or you begin to experience symptoms of high E2. What I would do at that point is take one high dose (maybe 1mg) and then begin a more frequent dosing schedule of your current 0.5mg dose.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i’m just over 2 weeks into my Dbol cycle @ 20mg/day and am up about 6lbs...is this typical assuming training and diet is on point? Thinking about increasing my daily dose to 30mg...thoughts?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i’m just over 2 weeks into my Dbol cycle @ 20mg/day and am up about 6lbs...is this typical assuming training and diet is on point? Thinking about increasing my daily dose to 30mg...thoughts?
I would definitely not go over 30 that's for sure. I believe its normal cause it has to do with how you eat too.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely not go over 30 that's for sure. I believe its normal cause it has to do with how you eat too.
Yeah, definitely no intention of going above 30mg, thanks.