Supraboy's s23 cut log!

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
What's up everyone, I basically am starting this log because not many exist on s23.

I'm 25, 5'10, 176 lbs, roughly around 13% bf.
I am on trt but also just finished a 14 wk blast of test and eq. I'm currently on 125mg of test per week, I have some eq left over so I'm just going to run it low dose until I'm done.

So my current cutting cycle is
S23 - 10/20/20/20/20.
Eq - 350mg per week until bottle is finished
Test c - 125mg per week forever.

Basically all I want out of this cut is to get as close to 10% body fat as possible while maintaining my lean mass and strength. If I get stronger cool, but if not that's cool too.

I have cut my calories from 3,800 to 2,500. Macros around 190g of protein, 250g of carbs, and 80g of fat.

So lets see how this goooes!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In 4 supra pics. The car. If you have one.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Lol don't hate, but I actually have a corvette. I'll post some pics later.

Yesterday's workout was chest.
Flat bench 315x5
Incline 255x5
Did some flus etc.

I started the s23 on Monday so, so far so good, that's actually a pr.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Definitely interested in this for my test subject.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. My test subject thoroughly enjoyed s23

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you guys in here! Nubioso, was your test subject bulking or cutting?
Cutting. I do have a log in the cycle logs section of it as well. I noted a continual increase in strength in my test subject. Leaning out definitely happened within a caloric deficit. Weight fluctuated within the same 7-8lbs, but like mentioned, leaning out was definitely happening so I attribute most of that weight to glycogen/lean muscle mass. I only was able to research it for 4 weeks. I think 6 minimum would be better. I don't see why this wouldn't make for a good bulker too.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Awesome I'll look at your log here in a little. I've never been one to make gains during a cut but I also had low T for 4 years that I lifted, so I'm excited to see what happens. What mg did your test subject run?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
just the 20mg for 30 days. Decided to see how that would do and ran some blood work afterwards. Liver took a bit of a hit despite using TUDCA, PPC, NAC, cycle support, etc..

My test subjects bf is a bit higher at 20 or so % though, so I think that has a lot to do with making gains during a cut. Having that extra storage and all. Subject started at 218, thus far is down to 204, but was down to about 209 during the end of the S23 run. 5'11.5, so just under 6' by a smidge.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Hmmm that's interesting on bloods. Sarms aren't supposed to be liver toxic.

10 lbs in 4 weeks with strength gains is good man! I'm shooting for around that. I'm definitely hitting it hard in the gym so I'm hopeful for some prs. Tonight is legs so I will report back.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Just left the gym, so end week recap.
I'm down 5lbs so far, from 180 to 175, I'm sure 90% if that is glycogen.
Only on 10mg s23 for this week, still on 350mg eq as well.
Squats are up. Went from 285x3 last week to 285x5 this week. Weak legs crew checking in.
But basically I'm down in weight but strength is up. Enjoying this so far!

Btw, go Stros!

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Did back yesterday and shoulders today. Coming into week 2 my strength is still up and I'm looking leaner. I'm hoping to get the dry effect from s23 that I've seen people talk about.
I decided to throw in an ec stack to help get the most out of this mini cut.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Okay so woke up this morning 173.5! That's 6.5 lbs down so far in a week and a half. All my lifts are the same as last week so I'm holding on to all my strength. Vascularity on this stuff is pretty amazing.

The only side effect I may be experiencing is hair loss, it could be in my head though. I will keep an eye on it through out this week. If it gets worse I'm either going to go back to 10mg or drop s23 all together. Hair loss is a deal breaker for me.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to but in but I'm on week 8 of s23 at 40 to 50 mg daily. I added nizoral shampoo and rogaine and my sheddib has stopped also cutting

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
No dude thanks for chiming in! I have some nizoral laying around here somewhere, I will give it a shot!

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Great. Also doin eca and clen. Compound is dry but seemed like after week four I actually gained some water weight even though the scale was down. Which is strange I'm on very low sodium on keto. So I got x Pell to shed some water. Hope it works. Reminds me of epistane in terms of hardness. Moderate strength hard to say since I'm down 47 pounds on keto from 250 to 194 ish

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
I'm running ec too haha no aspirin though. Yeah I seem to be gaining some water weight too this past week, I've been eating a lot of sodium so I'm gunna try and cut down and see if I can get it off.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeing any decrease in libido?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the poster but I have been on try at 100mg cyp a week and feel no increase nor decrease but that was.expected.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Get bulk potassium an run it. I believe potassium pushed sodium out. When I hold water on yohimb it works or me

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Yeah I feel about the same as always but I'm on 125mg test c per week. I'll cut down on my sodium and it made a really big difference, back to looking dry.

I did cut down to 15mg of s23 per week, this hair shedding is annoying. I started using nizoral yesterday so if it helps I will up my dose back to 20mg.

I'm down a rep or two on my lifts but it could be from a number of things. Working out later in the day/lower calories and carbs/only getting 3-4 hours of sleep the past 3 days. So overall im still happy and I'm leaning out very well, im just curious about the risk vs reward with s23 while cutting compared to LGD or osta.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I feel about the same as always but I'm on 125mg test c per week. I'll cut down on my sodium and it made a really big difference, back to looking dry.

I did cut down to 15mg of s23 per week, this hair shedding is annoying. I started using nizoral yesterday so if it helps I will up my dose back to 20mg.

I'm down a rep or two on my lifts but it could be from a number of things. Working out later in the day/lower calories and carbs/only getting 3-4 hours of sleep the past 3 days. So overall im still happy and I'm leaning out very well, im just curious about the risk vs reward with s23 while cutting compared to LGD or osta.
When it comes to osta I have tried it nuerous times. Including now. I think it's really worthless I prefer x gels by sns. A Natty anabolic that in my opinion makes osta seem worthless. I take it cause it can't hurt on top of anything I suppose

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
I've taken osta a few times during my cut and have always liked it, never lost muscle on it. I would not use it for bulking or an aggressive cut either, but for a slow controlled cut I personally like it.

I've never tried xgels but I've always wanted to! I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Did legs today, strength is still exactly the same so looking good there!

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Just letting you know got my blood work on s23 today. My hematocrit wen from 41 to 48 in four week difference. At 50 to 60 my daily. Makes me wonder because on of the benefits of sarm was no hematocrit elevation

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you should read my research log, this "SARM" is not any different than other harsh steroids, and the side effects profile is as bad as any I have seen in the past.
which is fine. but people shouldn't tangle with this stuff with out a lot of research under their belt.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Im going to go ahead and leave my final review. Overall I personally would never do s23 again. I dropped it halfway through last week due to some hair shedding. Im down 12 lbs since I started it but my compound lifts are down about 10-15 lbs all around. Im not impressed by s23 by any means. For a slow controlled cut osta or lgd should do the trick, I dont see any reason to ever use s23 for anything. High risk with little reward.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you should read my research log, this "SARM" is not any different than other harsh steroids, and the side effects profile is as bad as any I have seen in the past.
which is fine. but people shouldn't tangle with this stuff with out a lot of research under their belt.
I know this is an old thread, but do you have the link to your S23 research log?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59