"KING" PROHORMONE

jazzsnazz

Awards
Hello all, just trying to get a few answers because i emailed the supplier of "KING" and didn't get the response i was looking for, so i have experience with injectables, SARMS, and prohormones , currently running just ostarine right now and not getting the results i was looking for, i'm not trying to pin either at the moment but back to the topic at hand. the best pro-hormone I've tried was MSTEN, i'd love to buy it again but it is no longer produced because of the ban in 2014. the active ingredient in MSTEN is methylstenbolone which is currently found in the prohormone "KING" so they claim, so how is this possible, is it bunk? how can a supplement company market methylstenbolone as a dietary supplement in 2017?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of manufacturers still making msten because it was not specifically named in the 2014 dasca legislation so it’s not unfathomable for them to be currently selling it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, that product looks like ****. Most companies that make those stupid blends of methyls generally aren’t very trustworthy imo, and most people that run those big stacks make no more results, if even much results, in comparison to just running stuff solo. There’s still places overseas selling msten.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Multiple methyls dont make for additive gainz, just more stress risk for liver. Just run Msten or DmZ by itself, maybe add Epistane once you are comfortable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Msten can be found pretty easy, idk what else is in king but u can definitely find it on it's own.

Scott4bama15

Awards
Hello all, just trying to get a few answers because i emailed the supplier of "KING" and didn't get the response i was looking for, so i have experience with injectables, SARMS, and prohormones , currently running just ostarine right now and not getting the results i was looking for, i'm not trying to pin either at the moment but back to the topic at hand. the best pro-hormone I've tried was MSTEN, i'd love to buy it again but it is no longer produced because of the ban in 2014. the active ingredient in MSTEN is methylstenbolone which is currently found in the prohormone "KING" so they claim, so how is this possible, is it bunk? how can a supplement company market methylstenbolone as a dietary supplement in 2017?
Not bunk. I know the manufacturer you’re speaking of. The blend may not be as true as the label states but I can guarantee that you will receive a bottle of some blend of steroids and they will work!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not bunk. I know the manufacturer you’re speaking of. The blend may not be as true as the label states but I can guarantee that you will receive a bottle of some blend of steroids and they will work!
That's not the most promising thing, you need to Kno what ur taking

diablo79

Awards
Interestingly enough, it comes in a powder form also which is highly unusual for a prohormone