8 Weeks into Deca Only

  1. 8 Weeks into Deca Only


    Hey everyone,

    This is my first thread here but have been active on another board that didn't have a mobile app which is why I switched over here to AM.

    Something I've seen often questioned and rarely answered are thoughts on running Deca only. Anyone who's looked into this has heard the rumors of athletes in the 70's doing this often but I've rarely been ever to find someone writing their actual results in a post, soo I decided to give it a shot for the sake of research.

    A little about myself: Have been cycling since about 2010 and began cruising with short annual blasts around 2013. Have always been someone who enjoyed low dose cycles (less is more) and have been cruising on test anywhere from 60-200mg/wk. Eventually found 100mg/wk to be my sweet spot (Test Decanoate) and kept it their but would come across very minimal sides that people typically get from test. Really the only things that bugged me were slight bloating (my sodium is not too low but test seems to enhance the bloat) and a libido that made it hard to focus on the important things in life.

    With that said I decided to consider Deca as my trt hormone since it is slightly more anabolic than test and a two thirds less androgenic. So far my journey has looked like this:
    Week 1: 60mg
    Week 2: 60mg
    Week 3: 80mg
    Week 4: 80mg
    Week 5: 100mg
    Week 6: 100mg
    Week 7: 100mg
    Week 8: 100mg

    So far when compared to test as trt, deca has helped me live a far more comfortable life. The slight bloating from before is non existent and my libido feels much more normal and less distracting. One downside is I feel much less fuller than I did with test, as in my pump is nonexistent on the days I do not go to the gym and barely noticeable on the days I do. Another positive I've noticed is that I can finally bench again as before my shoulder injury would make it impossible for me to use anything besides the smith bench or machines.

    I want to keep this dose till about 20 weeks and then go get blood work and see where I'm at. I don't really want to gain anymore size but I am considering ramping up my dose to around 600mgs/wk in order to see how it goes the way others would intend to use it as a cycle.

    Hope this provides some insight for some of you considering deca only and in a hurry to start. Will keep you guys posted as the weeks go by..


  2. I wanna just say I respect your self restraint for keeping your cruise at only 100mg! Less is more! In the long run I believe the lower the amount you can comfortably get by on is better! However, I wonder what the long term effects of a Deca cruise will be. Scares me
    •   
       


  3. Alright guys so its week 11 and I've officially gone a whole week without any morning wood. I think I can come to terms with this being a red flag. I impulsively shot up 150mgs of Deca today in hopes that this should raise my chances of acquiring healthy bodily functions somehow but now I'm not sure if this may work oppositely. Thoughts?

    Also I tried to only be on Deca for this experiment but seeing my joints have felt great and my shoulder is allowing me to free bench again, I decided to take an anadrol yesterday before the gym. By far the greatest workout I've had in awhile. Looked pump all day and got a bunch of compliments from the ladies lol felt good

    I'm also planning a last minute cruise for December and need to have the pecker ready to be pounding non stop for 4 days straight. Have yet to make an order which takes about 3 weeks but I do have some masteron on hand as well as epi.

    Should I abort this trial of Deca only and just get bloods done this week? Should I bump it up to 300mgs/wk and start seeing what the effects would be at a cycle dosage? What do you guys think of Deca & Mast only?

    Please no flaming, I know my stuff I am just experimenting for the sake of those out there who want answers to regimens that have never been ran before.

    Was thinking TRT dose of 100mg Deca & 100mg Mast E weekly. Thinking the masteron will help balance out the estro issues I'm clearly having and I feel like a stallion in the bedroom when on Mast.

    Worst case I have enough cialis for a lifetime lol

  4. From every source I have ever researched, running deca without a test base is a horrible idea let alone cruising on it. You might need an heavy dose of HCG to get that dick back up and running. Granted you have a ton more exp with cycles, and I've never ran deca personally, but generally when the entire internet says don't do it, prob not a good idea!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by goodguygreg View Post
    From every source I have ever researched, running deca without a test base is a horrible idea let alone cruising on it. You might need an heavy dose of HCG to get that dick back up and running
    I know man. Test base is the norm around here but I've grown up around many old school guys both in and out of my family that preached about winny and deca stack being the bread and butter back then.

    I also met some dudes from the UK once who told me over there the norm is to use EQ as a base rather than test.

    I saw a lot of forums of guys asking about Deca and I began to wonder the same so I went ahead and went for it. Just out of experimentation.

    By the way all it takes to get this thing back up would to just switch to cruising on Test I would think. Maybe do a blast of 500mg/wk till Deca is well out of my system. Not encouraging anyone to do what I am attempting but just saying I'm pretty aware of the potential issues and am knowledgeable enough to know the solutions to them all. Thanks for the concern though.
    •   
       


  6. Got some caber on hand? Limp d1ck due to high prolactin?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Got some caber on hand? Limp d1ck due to high prolactin?
    I usually use winny but don't have any on hand. Don't have a source for dostinex.

    I didn't want to think that would be an issue at 100mgs weekly as I've used 300mg Deca weekly with 150mg Test and didn't get any issues but I guess I'll consider it just incase. Will start drowning in B6 to see if it improves

  8. Long term nandrolone is a bad idea even at a low dose.

  9. man use hcg it works well... morning wood, sex drive goes up. its nice. 300mcg twice a week works pretty good...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by unorthodoxica View Post
    I usually use winny but don't have any on hand. Don't have a source for dostinex.

    I didn't want to think that would be an issue at 100mgs weekly as I've used 300mg Deca weekly with 150mg Test and didn't get any issues but I guess I'll consider it just incase. Will start drowning in B6 to see if it improves
    Inhibit-P works pretty well -or anything with l-dopa.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Alistair_ View Post
    Long term nandrolone is a bad idea even at a low dose.
    Why do you say that? Seriously interested cause I may have short changed my research

  12. Quote Originally Posted by unorthodoxica View Post
    Why do you say that? Seriously interested cause I may have short changed my research
    High RBC, elevated BP -leading to bigger heart...
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    High RBC, elevated BP -leading to bigger heart...
    High BP related to estrogen or directly to Deca? As far as my knowledge goes high BP occurs with any aromatizing steroid, test included.

    I've also read high BP as a symptom of test. What makes Deca more susceptible than test?


    I'd Deca is not anymore unhealthy than test than thank you for the comment but yes, I was aware of the general side effects of AAS.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by unorthodoxica View Post
    Why do you say that? Seriously interested cause I may have short changed my research
    It's bad for your heart and one study possibly linked it to ALS.

  15. Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone. Google that, I can't post links in here yet

  16. Quote Originally Posted by unorthodoxica View Post
    High BP related to estrogen or directly to Deca? As far as my knowledge goes high BP occurs with any aromatizing steroid, test included.

    I've also read high BP as a symptom of test. What makes Deca more susceptible than test?


    I'd Deca is not anymore unhealthy than test than thank you for the comment but yes, I was aware of the general side effects of AAS.
    High RBC = High BP too, not only elevated e levels. And what @Alistair_ said , thought it to be common knowledge.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Alistair_ View Post
    Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone. Google that, I can't post links in here yet
    Yea it was a top link couldn't believe I've never heard that. In all honesty I didn't get a credible feel from what I read but I'll be sure to keep caution.

    Always viewed Deca as one of the safest drugs to be honest.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by unorthodoxica View Post
    Yea it was a top link couldn't believe I've never heard that. In all honesty I didn't get a credible feel from what I read but I'll be sure to keep caution.

    Always viewed Deca as one of the safest drugs to be honest.
    Here something to share, while talking elevated BP:
    Telmisartan is worth to be googled. Lowering BP, enhancing metabolism, enhanced lipolysis of visceral fat, enhancing insulin sensitivity -even reversing Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Here something to share, while talking elevated BP:
    Telmisartan is worth to be googled. Lowering BP, enhancing metabolism, enhanced lipolysis of visceral fat, enhancing insulin sensitivity -even reversing Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
    Where can I get this stuff? Just looked into it and seems a little too good to be true.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by unorthodoxica View Post
    Where can I get this stuff? Just looked into it and seems a little too good to be true.
    Its prescription meds, but if you have only borderline elevated BP, I bet any doc prescribes it. I live outside US and can get it OTC. Its very mild in lowering BP, making it suitable even for people without high BP for the other effects.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by unorthodoxica View Post
    Yea it was a top link couldn't believe I've never heard that. In all honesty I didn't get a credible feel from what I read but I'll be sure to keep caution.

    Always viewed Deca as one of the safest drugs to be honest.
    Yes you will get a lot of that in steroid profiles. They say the same crap about anavar but don't mention how bad it will wreck your lipids. This board is great for getting additional knowledge. The safest anabolic steroid is Testosterone taken with an AI.

  22. Your prolactin probably creaped up. Not always observable in blood work but may be localized to the arcuate nuleus of the brain where the signaling happens. Prolactin down regulates dopamine signaling in that region which leads to impotence, which can last for months. The fix for me would be to come off the deca, get on some cabergoline, and get back on your TRT dose of test. Then after things restore for a few weeks wean off the caber.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. almost 4 weeks into T1 pro/winny cycle
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:19 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 02:44 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 01:50 PM
  4. 8th week into my cycle (DIESELDUDE)
    By dieseldude in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 01:06 PM
  5. 3.5 weeks into m1t/1-testcyp/test enan cycle..
    By aznboy79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 06:01 AM
Log in
Log in