17 Hydroxy-Mesterone. WTF!?

freaky

Banned
Awards
Has anybody heard of this stuff? It's a new supp from Vyotech if that tells you anything. I did some research on Hydroxymesterone and what I've found is that it is a corticosteroid and used in ophthalmic solutions under the brand name Medrysone to control inflammation. Apparently, it's not even the best option for ophthalmic inflammation.

According to Vyotech's marketing it increases test levels as much as Dianabol. They bill it as a legit replacement for M1T. :rolleyes:

Vyotech doesn't have it on their website yet. I saw it in the back of this months Flex when I was flipping through at the bookstore this afternoon. They have a two page spread.

BTW, Mesterone (1-methyl DHT) is an androgen used in hormone replacement.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody heard of this stuff? It's a new supp from Vyotech if that tells you anything. I did some research on Hydroxymesterone and what I've found is that it is a corticosteroid and used in ophthalmic solutions under the brand name Medrysone to control inflammation. Apparently, it's not even the best option for ophthalmic inflammation.

According to Vyotech's marketing it increases test levels as much as Dianabol. They bill it as a legit replacement for M1T. :rolleyes:

Vyotech doesn't have it on their website yet. I saw it in the back of this months Flex when I was flipping through at the bookstore this afternoon. They have a two page spread.
Where in the world are things heading?

BTW, Mesterone is an androgen used in hormone replacement, hydroxymesterone isn't.
Dianabol doesn't raise test levels, unless you're talking about some supplement that was put out with a similar name for marketing reasons. Never heard of 17 hydroxy mesterone. In my experience though, once a supplement company starts saying something works "as good as" this or that steroid it turns out to be bullshit. All the good supplements have been explained and rated in context. Even when PA said 1AD was "qualitatively" similar to some steroid, forget which, he was pretty quick to cut in when people misinterpretted that and say he was describing the type of effect, not the extent of the effect.

Either way, do a PubMed search and see what comes up in the abstracts.

freaky

Banned
Awards
It's Vyotech so I figured it was bullshit.

PubMed only comes back with info related to ocular inflammation. Are many people taking corticosteroids to bulk up?

freaky

Banned
Awards
Exactly why I'm asking. I left off my rolleyes on my last statement.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I would stay away from anything made by VyoTech. They are a shady company known to have bunk products. I did a log for Viraloid and sent some of it to a supp chemist. Turned out to be a weak plant sterol and after 4 weeks of taking it, both myself and the guy I was doing the log with noticed very little to no results. I wouldnt buy this stuff.

candmbiz

Awards
I'm going to try 17 Hydroxy-Mesterone and see if it works well, i will post info as my cycle goes.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
so is there no info on this? i saw a bottle in the store today.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
so is there no info on this? i saw a bottle in the store today.
Have you not heard enough already?
I don't mean to sound like a smart ass but I doubt there is much feedback on it, especially positive feedback.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I'm going to try 17 Hydroxy-Mesterone and see if it works well, i will post info as my cycle goes.
Honestly bro, dont waste your time. Seriously. I can tell you right now, it's not going to work. Don't bother.

candmbiz

Awards
i got my 2 bottles today i'm going to start taking it saturday.

candmbiz

Awards
how can anyone say this product doesn't work when they haven't tried it. i will post my results soon.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how can anyone say this product doesn't work when they haven't tried it. i will post my results soon.

Its because it comes from a no name company with a shitty reputation. Even you post fantastic results, hardly anyone would believe you.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Its because it comes from a no name company with a shitty reputation. Even you post fantastic results, hardly anyone would believe you.
WTF?? why is that? :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

intel55

Awards
WTF?? why is that? :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate
because it is the absolute truth. Both these "companies" have low opinions.

Also, didn;t IDS have some dosing issues awhile back with their 1AD knockoff.

matt212

Awards
Well, I can tell you that IDS Methyl 1 Test Extreme worked. I tried it even after all the skeptics said what they had to say about IDS. So, if this is suppose to succeed that, I'm very interested in your results. Good Luck candmbiz.

candmbiz

Awards
I will let everyone know how it goes, I started today so we will see how it goes.My weight right now is 200 pounds.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
any of you tried the Finigenx-like product they have out called Testrenx? I have been unable to find any feedback as of yet on this product..

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I can tell you that IDS Methyl 1 Test Extreme worked. I tried it even after all the skeptics said what they had to say about IDS. So, if this is suppose to succeed that, I'm very interested in your results. Good Luck candmbiz.
Are you kidding me? methyl 1-test is a very potent steroid. Of course it would work. It was available for cheap and every mom and pop supplement company sold it.

17 Hydroxy-Mesterone otoh is something new.

matt212

Awards
Don't forget to keep us informed of your progress candmiz.

The Machine

Awards
Im a nurse and give corticoid "spelling" steroids to some patients in the form of
prednisone. Dude, dont **** with a corticoid steroid. They are not what you think. As far as I know corticoid steroids have no ability to put on lean muscle mass, infact they pretty much screw your body up. But it sounds to me like you are going to do it anyway, so good luck with that one.

The Machine

Awards
"Has anybody heard of this stuff? It's a new supp from Vyotech if that tells you anything. I did some research on Hydroxymesterone and what I've found is that it is a corticosteroid and used in ophthalmic solutions under the brand name Medrysone to control inflammation. Apparently, it's not even the best option for ophthalmic inflammation."

because the guy states it in his first post on this thread.

HalleluYAH

Awards
17-HD from Vyotech is actually 17-Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone. Perhaps somone will have success finding info on this somehwere???

The Machine

Awards
What Im seeing actually scares me a little. You have a shady company like Vyotech, which produced an obviously bad product with 0 worth like viroloid, producing dubious steroids and selling them as mass gainers. They lied about viroloid being a mass gainer, and I do mean lied, so why would they not pump some bullshit steroid out, sell it on an unsuspecting public, without a care of the consequences.

Im seeing a very bad possable future in supliments, where completly untested products are sold on the internet so that the true testers are niave 17-22 year olds who fall for an advertisement. Its only a matter of time before one of these steroids promotes tumor growth and kills people.

This prohormone ban is having the exact opposite effect that the fda wanted.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Guys, unless they are lying on the label, this is what is in it:

[font=arial, helvetica]Amount Per Serving:

17- Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone: 400mg
Ge Gan (pueraria lobota)
Smilax Officinalis
N.O. Oliliacae

Betaecdysterone 100mg
Wild yam extract 100mg
Glabra 100mg
Phosphatidyl choline 50mg
Citric acid 50mg

You all know what Smilax is. Ge Gan/Pueraria Lobata is none other than Kudzu, that wonderful vine that grows all over the south. It is a natural source of isoflavones...so it should stack great with the minute dose of Ecdy in this product :)
[/font][font=arial, helvetica]N.O. Oliliacae is likely a plant from the lily family. Now all it needs is some Pansy juice![/font]
[font=arial, helvetica]
And don't forget the amazing test boosting powers of Wild Yam :) Last time I ate a pound of Wild Yams I had a month long priapism, I gained 4" on my biceps, and I lost an inch of my hairline.

Also, what bunk ass methyl would need to be dosed at 400mg?

No one's going to die from this.
[/font]

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't know how true it is but I pulled this info about yam from IDS site promoting their product 17 Hydroxy Mesterone.

"Historically synthetic testosterone was created from the yam plant after discovering the hormonal structure of the yam plant was virtually identical to human testosterone. However, conclusive scientific data shows that the natural steroid Diosgenins of smilax attach to androgen receptors over 300% more efficiently than the yam . . meaning more androgen receptors are occupied . . . thus allowing for much faster protein turnover."

http://www.idssports.com/product.php?id=9897&cat=22

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The testers disappeared without reporting results.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample cap of the HD.

I didn't notice ****.
And if wild yams were so damn good, I'd be growing them on the balcony of my apartment.