blackstone labs

domdom4452

Awards
Can someone give me some information over metha quad extreme thinking about taking the pro ive already been doing some research on it just want some more info

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cerberus by Sparta Nutrition is a much better all in one option.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cerberus by Sparta Nutrition is a much better all in one option.
I’m 5 days into a cycle on this right now.....the epiandro is slightly underdosed but just picked up a bottle of primeval epiandro max to top it up. I’ve also got some mk677 in the mix - thus far its been mint....

Laith

Banned
Awards
I’m 5 days into a cycle on this right now.....the epiandro is slightly underdosed but just picked up a bottle of primeval epiandro max to top it up. I’ve also got some mk677 in the mix - thus far its been mint....
Is that a good thing?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle? What's your pct? What are your goals?

Chasingtails

Awards
Make sure it’s a serm-either nolva or clomid. Any OTC crap you got will not cut it with prohormones

workhorse213

Awards
Can someone give me some information over metha quad extreme thinking about taking the pro ive already been doing some research on it just want some more info
So what are your thoughts on that sup? What are you dosing and when?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I was looking to buy some PHs that were still left on the shelves and I came across some stuff by Blackstone Labs. A quick search into them and their products and I decided to skip it. Their products seem way too underdosed for their prices and the owners seem too shady for me.

workhorse213

Awards
That's very true. I was considering the same. Stock before they're gone and knowing had to double dosage. Some I know swear they're products are legit but I think they use undisclosed fillers. Regardless to that, I am stubborn and giving it a 30 day run. Just to see.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blackstone is a joke. A newborn probably is more intelligent in regards to the endocrine system than the owners of that company.

BigVis

Awards
I would stay far far away from blackstonelabs. These guys are more interested in making money than a putting a proper product on the market.