Arime stage pct 50?

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be running this as a test booster but I'm kind of worried about the 50 mg of EpiAndro per serving I would be getting about 100 mg a day would I need a serm after I run this or you think I'll be OK?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100mg seems like a dumb dose. Will shut down at least a little but not much benefits either.
I would avoid it.
It would royally need a low dose SERM, not sure how low.
If you get suppressed then would be better to get benefits too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna be running this as a test booster but I'm kind of worried about the 50 mg of EpiAndro per serving I would be getting about 100 mg a day would I need a serm after I run this or you think I'll be OK?
What kind of **** company puts a prohormone in a test booster. At that dose I doubt it will cause supression but if I were you I'd leave that garbage alone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of **** company puts a prohormone in a test booster. At that dose I doubt it will cause supression but if I were you I'd leave that garbage alone
The same company that used to put osta in their pct product and spiked all their sarms with pro hormones lol

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I'm thinking about running it.
For my first ever cycle I ran dmz
At
30/45/45/45/60/45
Ran nolva and
And wicked pct.

Then I ran dmz 2.0 an I hated it dmz 2.0 it wasn't for me.
It shouldn't shut me down that much.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel dumb for buying know :/
It’s happened to all of us at some point. Hype or marketing has stuck us all with supplement regret before. Just try and look into what you’re taking and the company that makes it a little closer.

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It’s happened to all of us at some point. Hype or marketing has stuck us all with supplement regret before. Just try and look into what you’re taking and the company that makes it a little closer.
Honestly I did, I just bought it out of impulse.
I'm going to try and return it.
Nd either get my hands on dmz or just a good
Pct, and run it as a test booster.

I honestly like running OTC Pct's as test boosters.