Trenavar

Kasper710

Awards
Hello I’m 23 years old planning to start my next cycle in couple months . I’m 190cm 88kg 15%bf or lower I’m cutting at the moment and I want to go on 10% body fat
The cycle I will do it’s going to be test/mast 500/500.

My idea is to kickstart the cycle with trenavar I don’t want to use tren yet.
Does have anyone of you guys use it? What was your results ? Also I’m going to need any caber ? I’m planning to use it at 90mg every day for 4 weeks. Would be trenavar better compare to anavar as a kickstart ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
90mg a day for 4 weeks would be underwhelming, to say the least. Trenavar is nothing like Anavar.

Kasper710

Awards
Do you think it will work similar to the real tren on the body comp ?
Also what are you thinking running LGD all through my cycle

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it will work similar to the real tren on the body comp ?
Also what are you thinking running LGD all through my cycle
Similar, but not as effective.

Test and Mast 500mg a week with a Trenavar kickstart is good the way it is. No need to add LGD.

Kasper710

Awards
It’s not good for what reason , competing for the same receptor or something ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It’s not good for what reason , competing for the same receptor or something ?
It's just unnecessary. I don't think it would add anything except for side effects. More is not always better. Your lipids will be trashed after a 6 week cycle of Trenavar. LGD will only make this worse.

I'm not sure how long your cycle is, but if it's 16 weeks, then you could run the Trenavar for 6 weeks, take a 4 week break from orals, then add in the LGD for the last 6 weeks. If you really want to add in LGD, that is what I would do. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time with LGD at all.

Kasper710

Awards
You’re right brother maybe not mess with trenavar at all and go with the good old anavar

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Hello I’m 23 years old planning to start my next cycle in couple months . I’m 190cm 88kg 15%bf or lower I’m cutting at the moment and I want to go on 10% body fat
The cycle I will do it’s going to be test/mast 500/500.

My idea is to kickstart the cycle with trenavar I don’t want to use tren yet.
Does have anyone of you guys use it? What was your results ? Also I’m going to need any caber ? I’m planning to use it at 90mg every day for 4 weeks. Would be trenavar better compare to anavar as a kickstart ?
Why dont you just frontload both the Test and Mast?

Trenavar with tons of DHB still will barly hit your system plus Trendion [trenavar] is very very weak and will not kick anything but your wallet. If you already bought then use it as a finisher for last 6 weeks.

Kasper710

Awards
I dont want fronload mast is the first running of mast so idk how it gonna treat me, anyway trenavar is out im going to kick sstart or finish with var

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I dont want fronload mast is the first running of mast so idk how it gonna treat me, anyway trenavar is out im going to kick sstart or finish with var
good call on keeping it safe on the Mast. Curious why you would consider Trenavar as a kick if you can get real Anavar?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard turinabol makes a nice lean kickstarter as well

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Just to take a little taste of what the effects of real tren would be.

I have read that too but idk m8 I don’t have faith on tbol.
Trenava is neither a metabolite conversion or any version of Tren. It came out in early 2000s in both a methylated version and trenvar is nonmethylated..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ive heard that as well although ive heard its faked a lot. need to find some real stuff and not a a dbol faker.
You can buy a test kit on Amazon. Buy the smallest amount and test it, if it’s Dbol save for a bulk or return it to your source. If it is Tbol, buy a bunch and save it so you don’t have to worry on the future. Lol