running para for 8 weeks ? - AnabolicMinds.com

running para for 8 weeks ?

  1. New Member
    french_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    336

    Reputation

    Question running para for 8 weeks ?


    I'm wondering about the kidney and liver toxicity issues, is it really hard on those ? If so, would you keep the cycle to 6 weeks max ? Or does 8 week of para at 100mg EOD is safe ? thx bro

  2. New Member
    ryanbodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    306

    Reputation

    running test with it right? if not say goodbye do you d-ck for 8-16 weeks!
    also running hcg with it right? if not say goodbye to your balls for 3 months after
  3. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    1290

    Reputation

    from what I have heard, 100 mg EOD would be a lot not to admin some test along with it. However, I have spoken 1st hand with people who had no problems at lower dosages for shorter times (6 wks) at around 50-75 mg EOD, without test.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    french_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    336

    Reputation

    @ryanbodybuilder : I've read in CME that trenbolone's suppresive effect on the hpta is only moderate, given the fact that it's a non aromatizable compound, but yeah I planned to run test enan @600mg EW. I don't see the need to run HCG for pct for a para only cycle, I would need HCG if i add test though. Have you ever run tren solo before ? (inject or spray)

    @max32 yeah maybe 75mg EOD for 6 weeks is enough, para's active life is about 5-7 days I guess you should inject every 4 days to reach constant androgen levels...
  5. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    1290

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    @ryanbodybuilder : I've read in CME that trenbolone's suppresive effect on the hpta is only moderate, given the fact that it's a non aromatizable compound, but yeah I planned to run test enan @600mg EW. I don't see the need to run HCG for pct for a para only cycle, I would need HCG if i add test though. Have you ever run tren solo before ? (inject or spray)

    @max32 yeah maybe 75mg EOD for 6 weeks is enough, para's active life is about 5-7 days I guess you should inject every 4 days to reach constant androgen levels...
    sorry, referring to acetate
  6. New Member
    french_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    336

    Reputation

    all good max32, I recall ALR said para dosage is around 100-200mg EW
  7. the triumph of the grill
    kwantam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    I'm wondering about the kidney and liver toxicity issues, is it really hard on those ? If so, would you keep the cycle to 6 weeks max ? Or does 8 week of para at 100mg EOD is safe ? thx bro
    8 weeks isn't enough; the ester on para is too long. If you're looking to do tren for 8 weeks, do tren ace, not tren hex.

    From the research I've done, the kidney toxicity issues for tren are overstated. Liver toxicity is not comparable to methylated orals, but may be worse than, e.g., test. Take liver and lipid protectants, cranberry extract, and drink LOTS of water and you'll be fine.

    Para at 100mg EOD is very roughly equivalent to ace at 75mg EOD, a relatively mild dose. If this is your first time with tren, the dose is right, but the ester isn't. A long ester will take a long time to clear, and if you're one of the unfortunate people who get really bad tren sides, you'll suffer for longer.

    My advice is to do tren ace 75mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, and move on to para in the future only if you're going to do a longer cycle with other long-ester injectables and don't want to be injecting EOD.

    -kwantam
  8. the triumph of the grill
    kwantam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    trenbolone's suppresive effect on the hpta is only moderate
    Tren shuts you down HARD because it binds the AR so strongly.

    As far as libido, some people get a boost, some get tren dick. No way to tell beforehand AFAICT.

    -kwantam
  9. New Member
    french_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    336

    Reputation

    8 weeks isn't enough; the ester on para is too long. If you're looking to do tren for 8 weeks, do tren ace, not tren hex.

    From the research I've done, the kidney toxicity issues for tren are overstated. Liver toxicity is not comparable to methylated orals, but may be worse than, e.g., test. Take liver and lipid protectants, cranberry extract, and drink LOTS of water and you'll be fine.

    Para at 100mg EOD is very roughly equivalent to ace at 75mg EOD, a relatively mild dose. If this is your first time with tren, the dose is right, but the ester isn't. A long ester will take a long time to clear, and if you're one of the unfortunate people who get really bad tren sides, you'll suffer for longer.

    My advice is to do tren ace 75mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, and move on to para in the future only if you're going to do a longer cycle with other long-ester injectables and don't want to be injecting EOD.
    good input kwantam thanks yeah maybe i'll run tren ace@100mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, that's weird that you say 8 week of para is not enough because I've read it's the max you can do with it , it's active life is of 7 days,
  10. the triumph of the grill
    kwantam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    good input kwantam thanks yeah maybe i'll run tren ace@100mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, that's weird that you say 8 week of para is not enough because I've read it's the max you can do with it , it's active life is of 7 days,
    It would be something like running 8 weeks of test enan (not quite the same half-life, but on that order)---it's just too short a duration for an ester of that length, given that you won't start to see real gains until the 3-4 week mark at least.

    Protectants, protectants, protectants for longer tren cycles.

    I'd reduce the ace to 75mg EOD, it's a shorter ester so there's more active steroid in 100mg tren ace than in 100mg tren hex. 75mg tren ace is approximately comparable to 100mg tren hex IIRC.

    -kwantam
  11. New Member
    french_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    336

    Reputation

    I'd reduce the ace to 75mg EOD, it's a shorter ester so there's more active steroid in 100mg tren ace than in 100mg tren hex. 75mg tren ace is approximately comparable to 100mg tren hex IIRC.
    sounds good

    Tren shuts you down HARD because it binds the AR so strongly.

    As far as libido, some people get a boost, some get tren dick. No way to tell beforehand AFAICT.
    that's weird because in tren drug profile it says it affects hpta function only slightly but I know that tren binds very tightly to ARs I'm just debating over the non aromatizable characteristic of tren that would lower the suppressive effect ... ??

    it's just too short a duration for an ester of that length
    the ester of para isn't that long given the fact that its released over 7 days ....
  12. New Member
    ryanbodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    306

    Reputation

    dont believe everything you read in drug profiles...take it from people who have used it!
  13. the triumph of the grill
    kwantam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    the ester of para isn't that long given the fact that its released over 7 days ....
    Test enan's half-life is on the order of 10 days; tren hex, at 7, will behave more like that than like tren ace or test prop, with half-lives of 3ish days.

    -kwantam
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Running Halo for an extra week? 7 weeks vs 6?
    By jimjones87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:51 PM
  2. Do i need to increase my trt to run helladrol for 6 weeks?
    By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 07:59 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 03:47 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 09:55 AM
  5. Running Havoc for More Than 4 Weeks?
    By OME in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 12:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in