running para for 8 weeks ?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering about the kidney and liver toxicity issues, is it really hard on those ? If so, would you keep the cycle to 6 weeks max ? Or does 8 week of para at 100mg EOD is safe ? thx bro

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
running test with it right? if not say goodbye do you d-ck for 8-16 weeks!
also running hcg with it right? if not say goodbye to your balls for 3 months after

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
from what I have heard, 100 mg EOD would be a lot not to admin some test along with it. However, I have spoken 1st hand with people who had no problems at lower dosages for shorter times (6 wks) at around 50-75 mg EOD, without test.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
@ryanbodybuilder : I've read in CME that trenbolone's suppresive effect on the hpta is only moderate, given the fact that it's a non aromatizable compound, but yeah I planned to run test enan @600mg EW. I don't see the need to run HCG for pct for a para only cycle, I would need HCG if i add test though. Have you ever run tren solo before ? (inject or spray)

@max32 yeah maybe 75mg EOD for 6 weeks is enough, para's active life is about 5-7 days I guess you should inject every 4 days to reach constant androgen levels...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
@ryanbodybuilder : I've read in CME that trenbolone's suppresive effect on the hpta is only moderate, given the fact that it's a non aromatizable compound, but yeah I planned to run test enan @600mg EW. I don't see the need to run HCG for pct for a para only cycle, I would need HCG if i add test though. Have you ever run tren solo before ? (inject or spray)

@max32 yeah maybe 75mg EOD for 6 weeks is enough, para's active life is about 5-7 days I guess you should inject every 4 days to reach constant androgen levels...
sorry, referring to acetate

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
all good max32, I recall ALR said para dosage is around 100-200mg EW

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering about the kidney and liver toxicity issues, is it really hard on those ? If so, would you keep the cycle to 6 weeks max ? Or does 8 week of para at 100mg EOD is safe ? thx bro
8 weeks isn't enough; the ester on para is too long. If you're looking to do tren for 8 weeks, do tren ace, not tren hex.

From the research I've done, the kidney toxicity issues for tren are overstated. Liver toxicity is not comparable to methylated orals, but may be worse than, e.g., test. Take liver and lipid protectants, cranberry extract, and drink LOTS of water and you'll be fine.

Para at 100mg EOD is very roughly equivalent to ace at 75mg EOD, a relatively mild dose. If this is your first time with tren, the dose is right, but the ester isn't. A long ester will take a long time to clear, and if you're one of the unfortunate people who get really bad tren sides, you'll suffer for longer.

My advice is to do tren ace 75mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, and move on to para in the future only if you're going to do a longer cycle with other long-ester injectables and don't want to be injecting EOD.

-kwantam

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
trenbolone's suppresive effect on the hpta is only moderate
Tren shuts you down HARD because it binds the AR so strongly.

As far as libido, some people get a boost, some get tren dick. No way to tell beforehand AFAICT.

-kwantam

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks isn't enough; the ester on para is too long. If you're looking to do tren for 8 weeks, do tren ace, not tren hex.

From the research I've done, the kidney toxicity issues for tren are overstated. Liver toxicity is not comparable to methylated orals, but may be worse than, e.g., test. Take liver and lipid protectants, cranberry extract, and drink LOTS of water and you'll be fine.

Para at 100mg EOD is very roughly equivalent to ace at 75mg EOD, a relatively mild dose. If this is your first time with tren, the dose is right, but the ester isn't. A long ester will take a long time to clear, and if you're one of the unfortunate people who get really bad tren sides, you'll suffer for longer.

My advice is to do tren ace 75mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, and move on to para in the future only if you're going to do a longer cycle with other long-ester injectables and don't want to be injecting EOD.
good input kwantam thanks yeah maybe i'll run tren ace@100mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, that's weird that you say 8 week of para is not enough because I've read it's the max you can do with it , it's active life is of 7 days,

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
good input kwantam thanks yeah maybe i'll run tren ace@100mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, that's weird that you say 8 week of para is not enough because I've read it's the max you can do with it , it's active life is of 7 days,
It would be something like running 8 weeks of test enan (not quite the same half-life, but on that order)---it's just too short a duration for an ester of that length, given that you won't start to see real gains until the 3-4 week mark at least.

Protectants, protectants, protectants for longer tren cycles.

I'd reduce the ace to 75mg EOD, it's a shorter ester so there's more active steroid in 100mg tren ace than in 100mg tren hex. 75mg tren ace is approximately comparable to 100mg tren hex IIRC.

-kwantam

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I'd reduce the ace to 75mg EOD, it's a shorter ester so there's more active steroid in 100mg tren ace than in 100mg tren hex. 75mg tren ace is approximately comparable to 100mg tren hex IIRC.
sounds good

Tren shuts you down HARD because it binds the AR so strongly.

As far as libido, some people get a boost, some get tren dick. No way to tell beforehand AFAICT.
that's weird because in tren drug profile it says it affects hpta function only slightly but I know that tren binds very tightly to ARs I'm just debating over the non aromatizable characteristic of tren that would lower the suppressive effect ... ??

it's just too short a duration for an ester of that length
the ester of para isn't that long given the fact that its released over 7 days ....

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
dont believe everything you read in drug profiles...take it from people who have used it!

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
the ester of para isn't that long given the fact that its released over 7 days ....
Test enan's half-life is on the order of 10 days; tren hex, at 7, will behave more like that than like tren ace or test prop, with half-lives of 3ish days.

-kwantam