Superdrol compared to real AAS is a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stilljuicin

Awards
all of you bragging about superdrol- must have never tried any real AAS. the results of superdrol are not even close! I can tell you by first hand experience. They claim superdrol has the same propertys as anadrol and say to use it to bulk- my results with anadrol blow these superdrol gains out of the water and it didnt even mess with my lipids as bad. sorry to be negative but superdrol is OVERRATED.So all of you who are on superdrol and think they are on a steroid like anadrol think again boys and girls.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How are back pumps / cramps when you're on real AAS? Are you able to run fairly easily?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't think most people said SD was better than a stack of Test & Tren or Test & Deca to begin with.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Is it just me, becouse i really haven't seen any comparison to any AAS

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, noone here ever said it was comparable to drols...lol. Those are 2 completely different compounds. I don't know where you're getting this at, but people use different compounds for different goals....so I don't understand what you're even getting at? SD are lean gains while dbol, drols, etc. are big mass gainers that aromatize...what's so hard to understand here?

You can't compare two different things...that;s why there different..lol.

SOOOOOO, wtf was the point of your 3rd post here anyways??????!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.