Super DMZ 3.0 Questions.

luis1567

Awards
hey guys I'm new here this is my first post.

I feel as if a little introduction is needed. I'm 22 years old and i have been seriously lifting since i was 18. i didnt start messing with PH's until i was 21. Ive ran halodrol twice, msten once, and tren-z once. my numbers are 500lb squat, 495 deadlift and 325 bench. 5'8 and currently sitting at 175lbs.

Im a couple weeks out from starting my first Super Dmz 3.0 cycle. I'm pretty excited as I've read a lot of good things on this super dmz product. Im planning on going 6 weeks at 2 pills a day. i might go up to 3 pills a day towards the last 2 weeks depending on how I'm feeling. as excited i am to start i need to be sure I'm being as safe as possible.

During my cycle, my diet will be at a calorie surplus. i will be taking animal flex pak for joint support, n2guard by needtobuildmuscle, vitamin a&d for oily skin, hawthorn berries and milk thistle. IS THIS ALL I NEED TO BE TAKING DURING MY CYCLE, IF NOT WHAT SHOULD I ADD???

PCT is where i start to draw a lot of questions. i know this isn't right or complete yet, but this is what i have on mind so far.
E-control rx2.0 by ironmaglabs
Clomi 50/50/25/25
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO ADD OR AM I OKAY?

Thanks for taking the time of reading and responding. any help will be more than highly appreciated.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks max bro that's 3 methyls.

luis1567

Awards
alright alright alright...

any input on anything else i asked above?

what about taking an estrogen blocker while on cycle, is that recommended?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright alright alright...

any input on anything else i asked above?

what about taking an estrogen blocker while on cycle, is that recommended?
Have exemestane or adex on hand and use as needed. No need to kill estrogen unnecessarily especially with no aromatizing compounds being used.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should just run some test instead of nuking your organs with 3 methyls man. Add 500-1000mg tudca to your cycle support.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
You should just run some test instead of nuking your organs with 3 methyls man. Add 500-1000mg tudca to your cycle support.
This but some people are scared of pinning. But if I were in his shoes I'd rather suck it up and take one in the arm then to destroy my liver. So question to OP why do you want to run methyls instead of test?

luis1567

Awards
Hate needles. Can't get over them, probably will someday but not anytime soon. I've already put a lot of time thinking about needles, the answer is no for now this is the way I will be going so I want to be as safe as possible

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hate needles. Can't get over them, probably will someday but not anytime soon. I've already put a lot of time thinking about needles, the answer is no for now this is the way I will be going so I want to be as safe as possible
Fair enough I fully understand you with the needles. This is why so many people use methyls and probably why there is a market for them.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely hate getting blood drawn or donating blood because the needle going into my vein gives me anxiety. However, I have pinned hundreds of times. You may find one day that you're not as afraid of needles as you think you are.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On cycle: replace that n2bm crap with some actual good products (CEL Cycle assist) and 100% get yourself a bunch of tudca (CEL has this as well) 1000mg/day is what I would dose. Have an ai on hand (at a minimum an otc like SNS inhibit-e, but preferably a pharma one on hand)

PCT: Same thing with the ai; I would keep dosing tudca (lower dose, 500-250mg) for the first couple weeks; add in a cortisol control supp SNS Reduce XT), and if funds allow, I always go for some natty test booster (CEL M-test) or natty anabolics (SNS Xgels, Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, CEL Epi-Plex, etc.)

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
On cycle: replace that n2bm crap with some actual good products (CEL Cycle assist) and 100% get yourself a bunch of tudca (CEL has this as well) 1000mg/day is what I would dose. Have an ai on hand (at a minimum an otc like SNS inhibit-e, but preferably a pharma one on hand)

PCT: Same thing with the ai; I would keep dosing tudca (lower dose, 500-250mg) for the first couple weeks; add in a cortisol control supp SNS Reduce XT), and if funds allow, I always go for some natty test booster (CEL M-test) or natty anabolics (SNS Xgels, Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, CEL Epi-Plex, etc.)
This ^^ Boone coming in with clutch info. I don't know why so many people buy n2bm products when they're ridiculously expensive for their ingredient profile. That's just my opinion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This ^^ Boone coming in with clutch info. I don't know why so many people buy n2bm products when they're ridiculously expensive for their ingredient profile. That's just my opinion.
The n2 hype train is legit ha. Marketing ftw

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Not a fan of the SDMZ dosing. M sten will be the only thing dosed right at 2 caps per day. Instead of pixie dusting low doses of multiple methyls, if you're about to stack methyls and tax your liver id instead go for vicious labs necrobombs for overall better dosing and product. They are

15mg dmz
15 mg msten
30 mg trest

Per capsule.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I absolutely hate getting blood drawn or donating blood because the needle going into my vein gives me anxiety. However, I have pinned hundreds of times. You may find one day that you're not as afraid of needles as you think you are.
This, I can shove a needle in my arse or delt or sub q without thinking twice but I get wicked anxiety when I have to give blood

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
This, I can shove a needle in my arse or delt or sub q without thinking twice but I get wicked anxiety when I have to give blood
I got blood drawn last week and I think it's because of the fact it belongs to you that makes you think subconsciously "that's mine you can't take it"

Meanwhile they only draw about 20ml and your body holds 5000-6000ml

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got blood drawn last week and I think it's because of the fact it belongs to you that makes you think subconsciously "that's mine you can't take it"

Meanwhile they only draw about 20ml and your body holds 5000-6000ml
Not really, it's more the idea of it going in the vain that freaks me out

Rrigels

Awards
Is super dmz 3.0 even still available? I've seen a website that has them for sale but it's been out for so long. Possibly bunk IML dmz 3.0?