Think I am Ready to Start 2nd Cycle?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Think I am Ready to Start 2nd Cycle??

1. Board Supporter

Think I am Ready to Start 2nd Cycle??

I am wanting to start my second cycle which I posted about a little while ago. I just got some blood work back from the doctor and he said it looked great. Just wondering if you would agree.

I did a cycle back in January of:

500mg of testo enanthate a week (Week 1-12)
    30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
    250iu of HCG (Week 4-14 @ 2x week)

PCT:

Clomid 300mg day1, 150mg day2-3, 100mg day 4-10
    Lean Extreme (2caps morning, 1 more 4 hours later) Day 10 - Day 38 (4 Weeks)
    Rebound XT (1cap with first meal and 2 caps before bed with a fatty meal) Day 10 - Day 38 (4 Weeks)
    Tribex (Tribulus terrestris, Avena sativa) 5 days On, 2 Days Off Starting at Day 10
    CEE 5g/ed

Here was my lipid panel:
    Total Cholesterol: 188 mg/dl
    LDL: 132 mg/dl

Total Test: 502

Just got a verbal over the phone and forgot to ask for Free Test values but I think he would have said something. I should get the results in the mail in a couple of days too.

Thanks

2. Elite Member

LDL looks allittle high to me..
  3. Board Supporter

I thought under 130 is optimal so I guess I am a little too high. I think I can get that down with diet, but I would not think it would be a big enough red flag to not start the cycle. Right? I do not have baseline numbers before my first cycle which would have helped here too.
    •   

4. Banned

you did almost the same cycle as I am on right now...I'm on week 8...how much of your gains did you keep...? so far I have not included rebound TX or lean extreme in my PCT would you suggest them...? Are those just over the conter supplements...thanks for the feeback friend...
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe08
    you did almost the same cycle as I am on right now...I'm on week 8...how much of your gains did you keep...? so far I have not included rebound TX or lean extreme in my PCT would you suggest them...? Are those just over the conter supplements...thanks for the feeback friend...
    I gained about 25 pounds on the cycle and I have kept about 18 pounds. I can really see a difference in my body and so can others. Rebound TX and Lean Extreme are made by Designer Supplements who is a sponsor on the boards. You can check out there section for other people's results on the products but they seem to work very well for PCT.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist63
    I gained about 25 pounds on the cycle and I have kept about 18 pounds. I can really see a difference in my body and so can others. Rebound TX and Lean Extreme are made by Designer Supplements who is a sponsor on the boards. You can check out there section for other people's results on the products but they seem to work very well for PCT.
    definately, rebound/LX on PCT is now what i swear by.
  7. Board Supporter

Since no more comments, I am going to start my second cycle later this week. Cycle looks like:

1-14 Test e 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
    1-13 eq 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
    1-4 SD 20mg/day
    6-13 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
    HCG throughout cycle (250iu 2x a week)

BTW, do I just mix the Test and EQ together when I inject or should they be done alone?
  8. New Member

looks awesome but too many drugs..you dont need tren for your 2nd cycle....keep the tren for a good cutter next spring/summer......eq/test/sd should be a good cycle.....sd does bloat me though...gained 11lbs in 2 weeks
  9. Board Supporter

I posted about the cycle a little while ago and I am going to stick with the Tren in the cycle. Want to bulk up some to start and cut some at the end. I can always get more
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist63
    I posted about the cycle a little while ago and I am going to stick with the Tren in the cycle. Want to bulk up some to start and cut some at the end. I can always get more
    Well then drop the EQ. You don't need all that for your second cycle. You asked for opinions, there they are...you're gonna regret using all these compounds later...soon you'll have to up your doseages and then you'll look back and ask yourself why. This is why, don't use more than you need. I'm sure you'll gain plenty of off the test/tren/sd....good luck w/ your cycle.
  11. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    Well then drop the EQ. You don't need all that for your second cycle. You asked for opinions, there they are...you're gonna regret using all these compounds later...soon you'll have to up your doseages and then you'll look back and ask yourself why. This is why, don't use more than you need. I'm sure you'll gain plenty of off the test/tren/sd....good luck w/ your cycle.
    I was just asking if the blood work looks good... I posted awhile ago for idea's for a 2nd cycle and had good feedback from people on it. People who have really helped me in the past with questions. The post is here:

Thinking of 2nd Cycle Options

I really am not trying to sound like a know it all or anything, because I am fairly new to this stuff and I really do appreciate your opinions.
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    definately, rebound/LX on PCT is now what i swear by.
    do you also use nolva...? I was under the impression Rebound was an over the counter Nolva replacement (and not as good)
  13. Board Supporter

I have it if needed but I never used it on my last cycle. The Rebound/LX worked great alone for me.
  14. Board Supporter

"BTW, do I just mix the Test and EQ together when I inject or should they be done alone?"

Still wondering about this question and the best way to not contaminate the bottles. I did a search and did not find much.
  15. New Member

No reason you can't inject both with the same syringe.
  16. Banned

I would think it's alright to inject both in the same syringe, at the same time...so say you were doing 1cc of each then you'd inject 2cc's (one pin) which is not too bad (I dont think)...other wise as long as you wiped down the (same syringe) I guess you could do the shots seperate with the same syringe, but this way has a higher risk of contamination I belive...and you might have to use two different injection spots and that could cause problems with sorness/rotation of site's...
  17. Banned

2cc in same syringe is fine...preferred, actually.

personally i'd drop the tren, or at least reduce it. 8 weeks is along time to stay awake all night with the sweats. if you want to lean up at the end without huge sides, just go with winny or max LMG. easier than shooting 5.5mL/week (assuming your tren is 150mg/mL)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 01:01 AM
  2. getting ready to start 1st cycle/haldrol
    By bossman523 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 02:19 AM
  3. Ready to start new cycle
    By pmac in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 04:11 PM
  4. Planning to Start 2nd Cycle, any advice??
    By jamalgq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 11:24 AM
  5. Almost ready to start my cycle.
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 12:20 PM