yohimbine and prolactin

whoremoan

Awards
does yohimbine hcl rise or lower prolactin in humans ???

whoremoan

Awards
also has anyone ran caber with yohimbine if prolactin levels are higher than normal

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that there is a rat study showing that, but I have never actually seen or encountered anyone who had this problem in practice.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
If I had to run Caber with yohimbine, I'd stop taking yohimbine.

whoremoan

Awards
If I had to run Caber with yohimbine, I'd stop taking yohimbine.
good point.. but what if you were on tren also? and never once had caber.... would taking .5mg be that disastrous ? just to see how my bodies goes a day or 2 after?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
good point.. but what if you were on tren also? and never once had caber.... would taking .5mg be that disastrous ? just to see how my bodies goes a day or 2 after?
Oh, yeah that changes things. It wouldn't be disastrous, assuming you are dosing .5mg twice a week.

whoremoan

Awards
Oh, yeah that changes things. It wouldn't be disastrous, assuming you are dosing .5mg twice a week.
yep im thinking about giving it a go, im due for bloods in 4 days , would you start caber today or wait for up to 2 weeks when bloods are due back to see where my levels are at?? keen to start now to see what happens

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
yep im thinking about giving it a go, im due for bloods in 4 days , would you start caber today or wait for up to 2 weeks when bloods are due back to see where my levels are at?? keen to start now to see what happens
Tough call man. If you're not seeing any sides I'd wait. Hoping others with more experience with Tren/Caber chime in as well.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Tough call man. If you're not seeing any sides I'd wait. Hoping others with more experience with Tren/Caber chime in as well.
I'd wait 4 days and have caber in my bocket as long as BW is a 2 day turn around for results...If the whole think lasts a week+ start caber

whoremoan

Awards
I'd wait 4 days and have caber in my bocket as long as BW is a 2 day turn around for results...If the whole think lasts a week+ start caber
i havent started caber yet,, bloods tomorrow ... wont get bloods back for a week id say as its longer for lcms tests

on a side note i woke up today less watery... nipples were getting a bit puffy but fine again lol? i thought prolactin but not sure now
im either putting it down to yohimbine water retention (if this is even possible?) or just estro creeping up?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For an OTC approach, SNS sells inhibit P. Can be taken to prevent the rise in prolactin.