MK-677 HGH realeser PLEASE HELP

1. Question MK-677 HGH realeser PLEASE HELP

Hello,
    I`m 16 years old and want to maximise my HGH production mainly to get taller (since I`m 5`8 and want to get to 6`) . I `ve done a **** ton of research and found that MK-677 is the best and safest alternative to injecting HGH. What do you guys think ? I was think about running 20mg per day before bed time. This is the source I will be buying the Mk from which are in pill from : German-Pharma-MK-677-GH on Ebay
    Any experiences on what to expect ? Of course any muscle gain will be a bonus, I have been training for a year now.
    Thanks

2. Gotta be 21 to post in this forum bro. Mk isn't gonna magically make you get taller. Buying research chems off eBay is another huge no no. I heard Pokémon go is fun for kids your age, give that a try.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

3. Since you wrote "Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*" I can understand exactly what you said.

4. Listen, I know it's hard being a man and short - it's probably the equivalent of a flat chested and flat-bottomed woman or an impossibly ugly woman. Worse yet, women seem to think its perfectly fine to be so shallow in this area of expectations but yet they demand we don't return the expectations toward them. Sucks, I know.

But that said, it would do your character, career and future family a wonderful favor to just adapt to your genetic make-up and learn to accept and be confident in who you are.

I can say I did this in my early twenties and it has paid dividends to my career and family life. Sure, my playing field was narrowed in the female department but if I'm honest, do I care to have such shallow people in my life to begin with? So I didn't go on to play professional sports because of my height - who cares?!

The irony of it all is that I now spend a good deal of my time helping others 'look like me' lol. OH the irony that I grew up wanting to look like other guys and be taller and now in my adulthood, other men aspire to look like me.

Seriously though, being short seems like a big deal in highschool but in the end, it's your brains, character and work ethic that counts.
  5. MK-677 HGH realeser PLEASE HELP

I'm not entirely sure if this German-Pharma told you or not but MK677 is not for Human Consumption in the United States.

What's even more alarming is your age, please do not buy this. From anyone, or anywhere.

Being short and feeling self-conscious at your age is normal.
    We've all been self conscious about something, every single one of us.

If you're trying to do this to impress a girl you have your eyes on, do not bother.

If she's for you, then she'll see you for who you are (a good guy I'm sure)

5'8 is not a bad height to be sitting at and I'm sure you have about 1-2 inches more in the tank

Also, to add to the benefits of your height! Take advantage of those shorter muscle bellies God has blessed you with.
    Some of the best built physiques come from guys under 6ft (Sorry Arnold)

At 16, focus on growing your knowledge in school, and growing yourself into a young man. Your height does not define you.

Take care
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

Use Code: "PRE10" for 10% off your next order!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if this German-Pharma told you or not but MK677 is not for Human Consumption in the United States.

What's even more alarming is your age, please do not buy this. From anyone, or anywhere.

Being short and feeling self-conscious at your age is normal.
    We've all be self conscious about something, every single one of us.

If you're trying to do this to impress a girl you have your eyes on, do not bother.

If she's for you, then she'll see you for who you are (a good guy I'm sure)

5'8 is not a bad height to be sitting at and I'm sure you have about 1-2 inches more in the tank

Also, to add to the benefits of your height! Take advantage of those shorter muscle bellies God has blessed you with.
    Some of the best built physiques come from guys under 6ft (Sorry Arnold)

At 16, focus on growing your knowledge in school, and growing yourself into a young man. Your height does not define you.

Take care
    Good post. I will say though, there is little else that compares to being short as a man. I can understand the desire to change that but the damage it will do to your confidence should you not become taller would only leave you with a worse situation.

I was actually short enough to be oh GH when I was young, so if someone is qualified to speak on the matter, it'd be me.

And to the point about muscle bellies, I agree. I have long muscles on a short frame, so I don't have lots of gaps in my physique, exception to one. This does wonders in making my appearance as much more massive than I really am. I couldn't have had that appearance if I was even 2" taller.

7. buddy, just wait it out... I was 5'2 until I was 18... I'm now 5'10"+. some people just grow late.

DO NOT TAKE HORMONAL SHIIT AT 16. period.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    buddy, just wait it out... I was 5'2 until I was 18... I'm now 5'10"+. some people just grow late.

DO NOT TAKE HORMONAL SHIIT AT 16. period.
    Wow, that is an exceptional period of growth! A true late bloomer, lol.

That said, while I don't condone a 16 year old taking gear and whatnot, steroids and GH have two totally different interactions with a body that has not yet fused its bone ends.

Steroids blunt the growth and trigger the process of fusing the bone ends. GH actually continues growth until the genetic code has reached its intended length of the bones.

The problem with folks these days is that they think someone's height is solely based on the amount of GH they have in their system. While serum GH levels definitely lay the groundwork for whether or not that person will meet their genetic potential in height, I think it's fairly easy to see that height is based on genetic code, not serum GH levels. Taking additional GH will only speed up a process that was already destined to happen in the first place and that was precisely what happened to me when they put me on GH @ age 5. I was as tall and heavy as a 3 year at age 5 and when they gave me additional GH, I just grew 6" or so in a year and "caught up" with the crowd. I never grew more than I was expected to get, which is 5'5" - about the exact height my older brother ended up being.

9. The only PED you need at 16 is a 12 pack of steaks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ligandrol, MK-677, RAD-140 cycle HELP PLZ!!
    By iwishiwasbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2017, 01:55 AM
  2. Mk 677 help
    By BroBrian in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 11:01 AM
  3. Msten/mk 677 cycle help
    By blessard1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 04:53 PM
  4. should i add HGH? Please help