On a 7 Month Cycle Should I switch to TRT dosages before a full blown PCT ??????

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Hey Guys,

I have read millions of questions and answers on this site and decided to join since there is a better crowd on here and ask a few questions about going on TRT or when to.

I was considering coming off my current 7 month Cycle of Testosterone Cyp as a base 500-700mgs per week, i stacked EQ 18 weeks, then switched to Deca then finished the Summer with 19 weeks of Test, Primo, Anavar, T3 and Armidex.

I'm Currently Taking:
500Mg's Test Cyp, a week
600-700mgs of Primo a week
50-75mgs of Anavar
62.5mcgs of T3 and
.5mgs of Arim EOD.

I have all PCT needed HCG, Clomid, Nov, Arim ready to go.

Here's my big Question: Should I just go to a Cruise dose of 200Mg of test a week for 4-8weeks so all my liver values and Cholesterol improve before I do a heavy PCT?

I'm 47 Years Old, Cycled for 15 years. this is my 2nd half year cycle.

Any advice would be great.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id do bloods soonish. Before PCT, anyway.

And whilst I can see the appeal of dropping to a lower dose of AAS prior to PCT, to me youre just delaying the innevitable.

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Thanks NAC, i just got Blood taken yesterday...I should have results back this Friday.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At 47, with 15 years of previous cycling, I'd say just go get on TRT indefinitely.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on your other thread, so I'll move it here....

was your testosterone, LH, etc all normal before that cycle?

the reason why I'm asking, is because at your age, cycling history, etc, you don't seem likely to have high enough production to maintain many of those gains....

if you feel the need to come off, then I'd cruise on testosterone along with some HCG to get your testicular function back, and then transition to PCT.

also, while I normally think tapering is a waste, in your case I think it might help you mentally adjust to getting back to more normal androgen levels.

something like this:

Taper:

Week 1:
drop anavar
cytomel-62.5>0 (dropping half tab ED)
test cyp-300 mg
primo-300 mg
AI

Week 2
Test cyp-300 mg
Primo-300 mg
AI

Week 3
Test cyp-300 mg
AI

PCT:

week 1-2:
test-150-200 mg/wk
HCG-250-500 IU EOD
AI

week 3-4:
HCG
AI

Week 5-13:
clomid-25 mg/day
AI (as needed)

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Thanks Catsnake for you breakout and recommendation,

I just had my Bloodwork taken last week and didn't get results yet. I'm guessing my LDL's will be around 195'ish and my HDL's in the ****ter around 10. My TSH will be low because of my T3 usage. My test may be around 1100-1400.

When I get them back I'll post results for further ideas.

Thanks again,
Jimpro

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you decide to pct, don’t bother doing a low dose “cruise” prior to pct imo; it will just prolong the suppression and make the recovery process harder. Going on trt and just cruising would probably be the better option at your age and situation, but that’s for you to decide.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
If you decide to pct, don’t bother doing a low dose “cruise” prior to pct imo; it will just prolong the suppression and make the recovery process harder. Going on trt and just cruising would probably be the better option at your age and situation, but that’s for you to decide.
yeah, I typically think a taper is a bad idea, but with jimpro5150 needing to taper off the T3 before PCT anyway, it might be a good idea. 7 months "on" 2 grams of gear is a long time, so I think mentally that transition is not gonna be great.... I could be wrong, tho. for some guys it's not a big deal...

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Oct 10th 2017
My Blood work came back ok: (My last Pin of 150mg's of Test Propianate was 4 days before Bloodwork).
LDL's 174,
HDL's 21,
Test came back 235nl (Low enough to get TRT reccomended)
T4 and TSH low because of T3.
PSH Normal
All liver enzymes and Red Blood cell counts were normal...I was shocked since i took 50-100mgs of VAR a day for 7 weeks.

I go to my Urologist tomorrow to discuss formal TRT. so I won't take any Test yet.

Since I'm healthy after a 7 month run...I'm thinking about TRT cruising so I don't lose any LBM.

Here's a picture from 2 weeks ago. Im 48 years old 18" Biceps, 18" Calves, 48" Chest I weigh 213lbs in this pic

jim flex 2017-08-13 14.29.46-2.jpg