PCT, mood, and libido question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. So i dropped the clomid and am at 20mg ed of Nolva and feel fantastic. Libido and mood have gone up so I think ill do 20mg for week 3 and taper down to 10mg. Does that sound good?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rdutton2 View Post
    So i dropped the clomid and am at 20mg ed of Nolva and feel fantastic. Libido and mood have gone up so I think ill do 20mg for week 3 and taper down to 10mg. Does that sound good?
    how many weeks total are you gonna run it at 10 mg?

    nolva, IMO, isn't quite as strong as clomid at raising testosterone, LH, etc. but, it does have less sides, especially at higher doses. combining 2 SERMs tends to exacerbate each other's side effects as well.

    EDIT: another issue with high doses of SERMs initially, is that they can spike estrogen (E2) levels due to a rapid rise in test/LH.....

    slow and steady works better in this case.
    •   
       


  3. I was gonna run it at 10mg for the last week. I understand that, I know clomid raises test significantly more but I am just one of those types of people that get tremendous amounts of side effects from it. This will be my total pct.

    Clomid 50/50/0/0
    Nolva 40/20/20/10

    For a test only cyle do you think this could suffice?

    My testes were back to normal size on day 2-3 of the PCT .. no hcg was used and theyre already functioning.

  4. Testis size is no guarantee of function, you would expect test production to take longer to kick back in.
    TBH second week of pct it's not surprising that things haven't settled yet. Keep going with your plan and it will sort itself out before you meet your girl. If you aren't feeling close to normal by end of week 4 get bloods.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rdutton2 View Post
    I was gonna run it at 10mg for the last week. I understand that, I know clomid raises test significantly more but I am just one of those types of people that get tremendous amounts of side effects from it. This will be my total pct.

    Clomid 50/50/0/0
    Nolva 40/20/20/10

    For a test only cyle do you think this could suffice?

    My testes were back to normal size on day 2-3 of the PCT .. no hcg was used and theyre already functioning.
    no. run it 6 weeks, at least.
    •   
       


  6. Sounds good mate, i'm supposed to see her 10 days after PCT is over

  7. Definitely run your serm up to when you’re meeting with her it can only help and have your tadalafil ready lol you’ll be golden
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  8. Doesn't nolva lower libido though?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rdutton2 View Post
    Doesn't nolva lower libido though?
    in some people, it's possible.

    however, low testosterone and high E2 will almost certainly lower libido.

    take the nolva at night, as it can make some guys drowsy.

    I believe I posted a link on the SERM thread that showed it has been used to treat anxiety in men, as well...

  10. Nolva has been used to treat anxiety? Wow that's very interesting

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rdutton2 View Post
    Nolva has been used to treat anxiety? Wow that's very interesting
    I guess you didn't look at that thread I posted, huh?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren E and Test E PCT Cycle And AI Questions.
    By ezekiial1992 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 04:10 PM
  2. Epistane/Tren PCT... gyno and prolactin questions
    By Iceman72 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 01:08 PM
  3. PCT and Libido
    By rippedsucka in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 12:23 AM
  4. Damn you clomid and PCT!! Mood and women problems
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 10:25 AM
  5. Question about PCT's and getting Libido back
    By meila22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 11:52 PM
Log in
Log in