Tren cycles

trd0130

Awards
Hey everyone. I recently purchased some tren and test which I was wanting to stack together but I have been doing some reading and have decided against it due to lack of knowledge on which estrogen blocker to take and how often to take it during a cycle. I would only run 1cc of test prop stacked with 1cc of tren twice a week. I purchased nolvadex but read it can increase my chances of gyno while on tren. I was reading about letrozole while in tren but that's where I ran into problems. Like how often to take it and how much cause I have heard and read conflicting stories and articles. Any help is appreciated.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
a Lot of problems here bro. First cycles, which I'm assuming this is, is Test only, preferably Test cyp or Enanthate. The reason for this is because testosterone will be the base of your future cycles so you need to know what sides etc you get from it and how to deal with them. Test prop needs to be pinned eod or at least M W F and can hurt, hence the test Cypionate recommendation.

Secondly tren is a HARSH compound. This is not a drug you just take because it sounds cool. Seriously stay away from it for your first few cycles.

You still need to do a lot more research. I suggest you google Test Cyp 12 week cycles. This will help planning, what to expect, common sides (and how to deal with them), AI's and most importantly PCT

Regards.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Height, weight, age and training experience will also help. Also goals.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I’m just gona throw this out there...if you do tren for your first cycle your gona have a bad time. lol. And there is a high likelihood you won’t want to cycle again. Just do test for your first cycle. Maybe an oral kicker for the first few weeks.

trd0130

Awards
This isn't my first cycle with test. I've taken sustanon with nolva as my e blocker. Right now I have tren200 test prop300 and test e250. I don't plan on taking the tren yet because of lack of knowledge on the product and how it reacts in my body and all. But the more I tried to google and find things to read the more I got confused. So I decided to make a thread and try to go straight for answers.
Height- 5'10"
Weight-165
Age-27
I lift weights 6 days a week and I lift more isolation than anything but I do switch it up from heavy to light here and there. I used to be a profession mma fighter who was injured then had a child. So just now I stick to lifting. So I would like to think I train a little harder than the average person at least.

But what I really want to know is what is best to stack with tren? What is best to take during cycle for estrogen and things along them lines? How often to inject and everything? Just looking for a straight answer that won't conflict with anything.
Please and thank you in advance.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I assumed it was your first because there is no real additional need for an AI when adding tren. If you need an AI with Test alone you need one with tren added... did you need an AI with Test solo? Just test and tren is plenty. What else would you want to add? And I’d do injections twice per week for both. Can be in the same syringe just go from one vial to the other. This is in reference to test e and tren e. You can do prop also every other day or 3 days a week if you don’t have enough Test e

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re going to **** yourself up man. Why are you in such a hurry? I wouldn’t even touch tren if it were my 5th cycle. Do wayyyy more research and thinking the pros vs cons on this. If you do go through with hopping on, just do some test cyp or enanthate at around 500mg per week for 12 weeks like jakz said.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is a SERM, dude, not an AI. Yes, Nolva keeps estrogen from binding to breast tissue, but it won't keep your E2 levels down. I'm running it right now on trest ace, in addition to my AI. I think you need to do some more research before running another cycle, especially one with tren.

trd0130

Awards
Ok. So if someone had to give me a play by play how would I go about doing this?? Not saying I'm going to. I am not in a rush. I stated in earlier comments I wasn't going to take it cause of lack of knowledge. But what would you recommend for someone like myself? Cause I've googled things but I'm looking for real information cause it's my body. If I am to do something like this I do want to make sure it is done correctly.

trd0130

Awards
And tren aside... if I was to just take something like test e or test prop what would someone recommend to help keep my hormones in control?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So if someone had to give me a play by play how would I go about doing this?? Not saying I'm going to. I am not in a rush. I stated in earlier comments I wasn't going to take it cause of lack of knowledge. But what would you recommend for someone like myself? Cause I've googled things but I'm looking for real information cause it's my body. If I am to do something like this I do want to make sure it is done correctly.
Beginner tren cycle:
1-12: Test E 200mg a week
1-12: Tren E 400mg a week
1-6: An oral you have taken before

You shouldn't need much of an AI on this cycle (unless the oral is Dbol), but exactly how much will depend on your individual rate of aromatization.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it’s best to try and minimize the amount of compounds, including dosage when possible. So for a first, maybe 12 weeks of test enanthate at 500mg (can be pinned once a week, but two would be better.) Arimidex on hand; start at .5mg e3d if you do need to use it and adjust from there. Clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10 post cycle. That’s just a basic layout.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Wait. Have you or have you not taken test by itself before? If by past cycles you meant orals...why did you even waste your $$ on tren. That is an expensive compound..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it’s best to try and minimize the amount of compounds, including dosage when possible. So for a first, maybe 12 weeks of test enanthate at 500mg (can be pinned once a week, but two would be better.) Arimidex on hand; start at .5mg e3d if you do need to use it and adjust from there. Clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10 post cycle. That’s just a basic layout.
Oh my bad, I just reread and saw that you’ve done a sustanon cycle. Maybe just add in some equipoise or add an oral kickstart; no need to go straight to tren imo

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Oh my bad, I just reread and saw that you’ve done a sustanon cycle. Maybe just add in some equipoise or add an oral kickstart; no need to go straight to tren imo
Missed that also. Ok in that case...I’d still just do test by itself again LOL

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Caber is must for me when running a 19-Nor
No it isn’t. I’ve ran tren both on and off caber. Got more sides with caber. I say don’t use it unless you have discharge or high prolactin sides. Cause the sides from caber can be just as bad.

Edit: sorry man didn’t see the for me part lol

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
No it isn’t. I’ve ran tren both on and off caber. Got more sides with caber. I say don’t use it unless you have discharge or high prolactin sides. Cause the sides from caber can be just as bad.

Edit: sorry man didn’t see the for me part lol
No worries man, i understand we are all just trying to be helpfuI. I actually can appreciate it as I've gained a lot of information from people like you who post based their real life experiences.

Just curious what your Caber dosage was. Was it more than .25mg twice a week?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
No worries man, i understand we are all just trying to be helpfuI. I actually can appreciate it as I've gained a lot of information from people like you who post based their real life experiences.

Just curious what your Caber dosage was. Was it more than .25mg twice a week?
I think I tried it at both .5 twice a week and .25, but I just felt weird mentally like I couldn’t focus on what I wanted to think about and it increased my anxiety...at the time I didn’t know what it was and assumed it was the tren since that was my first time running it. But next go round I decided to try it without caber and it went smoother. I suspect some sides that people attribute to tren may actually be from the dopamine agonists they are running. Obv tren can cause many issues all by itself but after trying multiple different D2 agonists (also used ropinorol and prami) they each give similar sides. Ropinorol was the worst actually. Felt like I had the flu an hour after taking it.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the response. I think I might hold off with it in the beginning on my next run and just monitor the situation, first sign of growing milk ducts I'll start with .5 twice a week!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the response. I think I might hold off with it in the beginning on my next run and just monitor the situation, first sign of growing milk ducts I'll start with .5 twice a week!
Also I need to mention I was using letro since I’m pretty estrogen sensitive. So this might have mitigated any increased prolactin b/c I’m pretty sure you need high ish estrogen to really get issues like lactating though it could happen without help of E2...I think it has to do with E2 increasing the sensitivity of breast tissue to prolactin. Not 100% if that’s true but read it somewhere lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mike33512 I've always preferred nolva over a normal ai on cycle but that's just me. Not a lot of tren experience here tho

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Mike33512 I've always preferred nolva over a normal ai on cycle but that's just me. Not a lot of tren experience here tho
That's awesome, man. I wish I could do that, but I definitely need an AI. High E2 sides hit me hard: insomnia, fatigue, ED, etc. It's horrible. I seem to produce a lot of it, too.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, man. I wish I could do that, but I definitely need an AI. High E2 sides hit me hard: insomnia, fatigue, ED, etc. It's horrible. I seem to produce a lot of it, too.
I have to use 2.5 letro daily with aromatizing compounds sometimes more. I feel your pain

trd0130

Awards
ok so if I was just gonna stick to taking my test what would the play by play be for that?? Cause I think I was misinformed before... but I have test e 250 and test prop 300 and nolvadex for the pct. What would I take with my test to control my hormones?? And would it be better to just take one at a time or take both just less of each at a time?? Please and thank you all for helping answer my questions.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
How much of each do you have. If we don’t know that we can’t suggest anything, except possibly to get more.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test p, dose at least 3x per week, the more often the better, every day would be most stable. Test e, at least 1x per week. 2x is better. More frequent dosing keeps hormones mor stable

trd0130

Awards
How much of each do you have. If we don’t know that we can’t suggest anything, except possibly to get more.
u
Well I have 10 ml of each. I wasn't wanting to do that long of a cycle but from reading everything... 12 weeks is what's recommended so I could get around 10 full weeks with both. I wouldn't want to get more unless I found someone to take one off my hands by chance. But I wouldn't look or ask someone about this really. So with what I have right now what would be the best scenario??

And again I appreciate all the responses and help from everyone.

trd0130

Awards
Or what would you recommend me adding to what I have already??

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Or what would you recommend me adding to what I have already??
You could do 0.8 TestE once a week and TestP 0.3 EOD or 3x per week and that would get you about 450-500 Test Per week. But it would be more than 500 TestE because the Prop ester is smaller so you get more test from that source. So yeah you can do a descent cycle with that.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
ok so if I was just gonna stick to taking my test what would the play by play be for that?? Cause I think I was misinformed before... but I have test e 250 and test prop 300 and nolvadex for the pct. What would I take with my test to control my hormones?? And would it be better to just take one at a time or take both just less of each at a time?? Please and thank you all for helping answer my questions.
Regarding the test prop is that 300mg test per ml?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a brewer so don't know if it's possible or not, but it is going to hurt like hell. Let's ask Nac and yates84

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a brewer so don't know if it's possible or not, but it is going to hurt like hell. Let's ask Nac and yates84
I stick to conventional BB/BA amounts and oils, no idea what kind of weird sh1t you might have to do to stop that from crashing and minimise PIP.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I read a bit and most people are sceptical about 300mg/ml prop.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I read a bit and most people are sceptical about 300mg/ml prop.
First time I have seen it anywhere near that high. I thought I saw on one board someone had some 200mg/ml but everyone was having to dilute it with GSO to be able to handle the PIP. Hell I have had T400 that hurt so bad I could barely walk for days!!!!

Reactions: Nac

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would be skeptical of test prop at 300mg/mL, especially if it were being sold for less than $80. It would have 3 times the amount of test as test prop at 100mg/mL, which usually sells for $30-40.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
First time I have seen it anywhere near that high. I thought I saw on one board someone had some 200mg/ml but everyone was having to dilute it with GSO to be able to handle the PIP. Hell I have had T400 that hurt so bad I could barely walk for days!!!!
Me too re: T400. Tossed it after a second try. Wasn’t worth not being able to walk lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Me too re: T400. Tossed it after a second try. Wasn’t worth not being able to walk lol
I diluted mine down to 200mg with GSO and used a half a CC at a time for TRT doses for a while. Even at that it was painful from the prop in it. Just not crippling like it was at first. I did end up tossing the 2nd half of it out. I figured spending cash a new stuff that wasn't crippling me was the way to go!