Help me decide Epistane Test Base

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Backround:
Three Andro runs (epiandro, 1/4/epiandro And 4/epiandro) and a bunch of SARM runs.
1-Andro gave me heavy lethargy even with 4 Andro and epiandro.

Goal: Cut / re-comp
Havoc 20/30/40/40/40/40
Was thinking of adding low dose Dermatrest at 50mg throughout or 4 -Andro at 200-300mg
I think Epistane with epiandro 500-1000mg would leave me too dried up and possibly be not be enough of a test base to combat lethargy.
Possibly OL Super DHEA with epiandro as a test base?
Maybe I should to Havoc solo at 20/30/30/30/30/30?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Backround:
Three Andro runs (epiandro, 1/4/epiandro And 4/epiandro) and a bunch of SARM runs.
1-Andro gave me heavy lethargy even with 4 Andro and epiandro.

Goal: Cut / re-comp
Havoc 20/30/40/40/40/40
Was thinking of adding low dose Dermatrest at 50mg throughout or 4 -Andro at 200-300mg
I think Epistane with epiandro 500-1000mg would leave me too dried up and possibly be not be enough of a test base to combat lethargy.
Possibly OL Super DHEA with epiandro as a test base?
Maybe I should to Havoc solo at 20/30/30/30/30/30?
Dermatrest will handle lethargy the best out of those options. Dermatrest stacks well with it due to Epistane's anti-estrogenic nature. I would personally stack DT at 100 mg daily for a lot more mass gains but 50 mg should keep you feeling decent.

Reactions: Nac
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure you got some arimidex or exemestane on hand if you go with the dermatrest.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Do you think Dermatest may be too much since I have not run Epistane or Trest?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre worried, start at 50mg like jebrook suggested. If you respond well to the compound, youll be increasing to 100mg quicker than a Telco and its prices.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think Dermatest may be too much since I have not run Epistane or Trest?
I haven't taken dermatrest, so I can't really speak from experience on stacking them both. I'd say you should be fine given that you have legit arimidex or exemestane on hand followed by a proper pct. I love epistane; I'll be running it soon alongside 150mg test cyp.

Alistair_

Awards
I ran Epistane without a test base several years ago (when Epi was legal) and it was one of the dumbest things I've done in the 23 years I've been lifting. Jacked up my tendons pretty bad.

Why not get some TD test or some test E?
afraid of pinning?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook got you squared away there.

As far as 50mg being too much on top of the Epistane, if you do EPI without it you may feel worse than with them stacked. They will compliment one another and 50g of Dermatrest isn't going to cause you any unmanageable issues while on Epistane unless you have extreme estrogen sensitivities.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I ran Epistane without a test base several years ago (when Epi was legal) and it was one of the dumbest things I've done in the 23 years I've been lifting. Jacked up my tendons pretty bad.

Why not get some TD test or some test E?
afraid of pinning?
Got Dermastrest is on the way, but probably will next time around....ty

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got Dermastrest is on the way, but probably will next time around....ty
That would be a better way to go for sure. You will still enjoy this run quite a bit though. Are you planning on logging it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not bagging on OL too bad here cause they do have some good stuff, but their dermatrest is nothing like a trest ace preparation and I feel that 50 mgs would be a minimum to run... trest is very manageable and easily the FUNNEST hormone to run. it truly is a feel good hormone. but buyer beware... your going to either wear out your hand or hump every chick you see... jus sayin

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not bagging on OL too bad here cause they do have some good stuff, but their dermatrest is nothing like a trest ace preparation and I feel that 50 mgs would be a minimum to run... trest is very manageable and easily the FUNNEST hormone to run. it truly is a feel good hormone. but buyer beware... your going to either wear out your hand or hump every chick you see... jus sayin
Oh you mean IM trest ace? If so then yeah there is going to be a massive difference in bioavailability there. I have thought about running Trest Ace IM but am worried about possible gyno issues. I have heard the gains from IM are off the charts! Had a buddy running it at 50mg a day and he LOVED the results. Said it was his new favorite bulking agent.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
That would be a better way to go for sure. You will still enjoy this run quite a bit though. Are you planning on logging it?
I am gonna log it - I will have a better and more disciplined run I do too....ty