Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long does it take to kick in? Running 40mg a day for about 9 days so far

James.fardos

Awards
I'm in my second week. I could feel it already in first week. Second week, strenght start to increase. Tomorrow will be first day in third week. Back bumps started yesterday. Today's it's insane. I will order taurine tomorrow. .
running havoc 30mg.

Bolindero

Awards
Honestly you will see reocomp like effects or hardening leaning down in 2 weeks or so. However for me and a lot of people I know it'll boost your strength in the gym immediately. I started at 30mg and felt that day 1.

Have you gotten any stronger in the gym? Any increase in blood pressure, increased tendency to sweat?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
40 is a good dose. So if you have a quality product you should start to notice differences in a few more days. Make sure you are training and eating specific to your goals. Epi can’t put muscle on you if you don’t eat a caloric surplus and enough protein.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is an active steroid with a short half life; the effects should start kicking in within the first week and peak around 14-21 days from my experience.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
noticing a slight strength gain and muscle cramping and def bp is up. Would there be any reason for it to cause bad migraines? Bp is high but not THAT high.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
AAS/PHs can cause headaches. It’s not related to blood pressure, though very high blood pressure would cause headaches. Try drinking more water that usually helps

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AAS/PHs can cause headaches. It’s not related to blood pressure, though very high blood pressure would cause headaches. Try drinking more water that usually helps
ok thank you i guess ill go chug a bottle of water now lol but srs tho :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed pumps around the end of week two and crazy strength during week three. Epistane made me much stronger by itself than Msten and Oral Tren did.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I noticed pumps around the end of week two and crazy strength during week three. Epistane made me much stronger by itself than Msten and Oral Tren did.
Damn, msten blew epi out of the water in regards to strength from my experience. Both were great compounds though

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, msten blew epi out of the water in regards to strength from my experience. Both were great compounds though
I was pretty surprised. Granted I was mainly doing high rep training, but my strength did go down a few times during the cycle on the higher rep work, but that could be from Trens ability to affect endurance. It was still a good cycle though!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thoughts on taking t3 with it to speed up fat loss?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
omg today is day 12 i am walking around feeling swole and ive suddenly gained 5 lbs but im trying to cut lol. The pumps are insane i am getting cramps in my neck and shoulders just sitting at work lol i cant wait to see how much the strength kicks in this next week

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
omg today is day 12 i am walking around feeling swole and ive suddenly gained 5 lbs but im trying to cut lol. The pumps are insane i am getting cramps in my neck and shoulders just sitting at work lol i cant wait to see how much the strength kicks in this next week
I started laughing at this hahah. Great to hear it’s finally kicking in. Epistane started working from day 1 for me, but it was just minor things like added strength and endurance. 2-3 weeks in is when it fully kicks in, back pumps and all lol

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started laughing at this hahah. Great to hear it’s finally kicking in. Epistane started working from day 1 for me, but it was just minor things like added strength and endurance. 2-3 weeks in is when it fully kicks in, back pumps and all lol
Lol yeah its freaky i stretched out today and my front thighs locked up i mean a cramp from hell it knotted up and wouldnt let go it kinda scared me

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol yeah its freaky i stretched out today and my front thighs locked up i mean a cramp from hell it knotted up and wouldnt let go it kinda scared me
Hahah, yea epi gave me cramps too bro. I remember looking down to the remote for the tv and my neck cramping lmao

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
german pharmacueticals. I was a little leary about ordering from the uk but it got here in about 8 days and it is super legit lol. Hey did you notice any weird bruising? I can scratch something and am getting bruises from it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
german pharmacueticals. I was a little leary about ordering from the uk but it got here in about 8 days and it is super legit lol. Hey did you notice any weird bruising? I can scratch something and am getting bruises from it?
Damn...I can’t remember too much about bruising tbh. I think I might’ve gotten like 1 random bruise on it, but that was 2 years ago, so I can’t say for sure.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The uk is the best to order oldschool ph imo. There still are shady sites out there, but there are also some really good ones

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
What else are you taking. A lot of different supplements can have anti-coagulant properties. Could be something else

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn...I can’t remember too much about bruising tbh. I think I might’ve gotten like 1 random bruise on it, but that was 2 years ago, so I can’t say for sure.
I wouldnt have thought anything about it but ive got 3 or 4 and i NEVER get bruises like that

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What else are you taking. A lot of different supplements can have anti-coagulant properties. Could be something else
lol i didnt even think about that...im 50 and take a handful of meds for high bp etc could be something reacting with that i guess. Its no big deal just wondered if anybody else had that

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
lol i didnt even think about that...im 50 and take a handful of meds for high bp etc could be something reacting with that i guess. Its no big deal just wondered if anybody else had that
Yeah man no worries. People bruise for random reasons anyways. As long as the bruises don’t continue to get bigger and bigger you are fine.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah man no worries. People bruise for random reasons anyways. As long as the bruises don’t continue to get bigger and bigger you are fine.
What if it is gettin bigger? (cause one of them looks like it is lol) I would try and post a pic but im sure everybody knows what a bruise looks like lol :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
What if it is gettin bigger? (cause one of them looks like it is lol) I would try and post a pic but im sure everybody knows what a bruise looks like lol :)
How big is it across (diameter)?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The one that looks like its gotten bigger is on my lower stomach and its prolly 1.25x2
I’m assuming inches...that’s not bad. I should have clarified actually. If it gets bigger and also (at the same time) changes color then it’s ok. It’s just the initial bruise spreading out and being metabolized by macrophages. It should get dark and then get bigger and eventually green and fade

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m assuming inches...that’s not bad. I should have clarified actually. If it gets bigger and also (at the same time) changes color then it’s ok. It’s just the initial bruise spreading out and being metabolized by macrophages. It should get dark and then get bigger and eventually green and fade
ah gotcha. Im going to bed guys gotta get up at 3 a m for work ill update strength fri