Give me the lowdown on IM Ment

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I found out my source now stocks IM ment. What was your experience with it? Gains? Sides?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I personally loved it. I'm assuming we're considering ment to be the same thing as trestolone as I've seen the nomenclature debate too many times in the past on this site.

Anyway, I've used trest ace and hex (both of which were brewed by a friend I trust) and pretty much had nothing but positive experiences, especially with the longer ester. I have tried it with test and without and prefer without. I am generally not very prone to estrogen sides and am not a strong aromatizer so trest was surprisingly dry for me, never got bloated or had ridiculous sub-q water retention. Nitrogen retention, pumps, libido and overall mood were great, once again especially on the long ester. Gains were very similar to high dosed test, but for me were drier (this might not be typical), during some of this I was also on T3 and it definitely still kept me full. The only thing I didn't really get were insane strength gains, strength was definitely increased but nothing crazy for an androgen.

I also had bloods done while on cycle and had slightly elevated prolactin. I normally have high prolactin, and had borderline high prolactin before I even started using anything, my body seems to function fine with high prolactin and I don't really worry about controlling it too much, but might be something to look out for. Also when I was not on test with it, my total testosterone was 36ng/dl (yes that is total testosterone). My e2 was in range but towards the high end, I was using an AI (also question for anyone who knows: do methylestrogens show up on an estradiol specific assay?). LDL was raised nptably, BP was fine but I get prescription drugs for that when I cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think dryness is not typical. It's wet for myself but I still keep coming back to it. Here is my scoring (out of 10) for it:

Mood - 9.5 (best compound I've tried yet)
Strength - 6.5 (Tren would be 10)
Anabolism - 9 (strongest single compound I've tried)
Estrogen sides - 8
Sex drive - 10
Stamina - 9
Recovery - 10
Pumps - 11, lol
Appetite - 8ish, maybe 9

------------------

For myself, Acetate was easier on sides by far but Deconoate was stronger for mass building, which is consistent with all androgens.

On Decanoate, I could not budge past 150-175mg/wk without getting a sort of insomnia that gave me zero sleep. Nonetheless, that dose behaved alot like 500-600mg of Test-C per week in terms of weight gain.

Acetate gives me zero insomnia but some night sweats do occur, although minimal. I typically am only able to run 25mg/day max on Trest-Ace but TBH it's all you need! Anything more would just be a recreational dose in attempt to make your weight gain easy. I don't personally look to use androgens to make things easy. I aim for them to make certain things possible that otherwise would not be. There's a difference!

Just decide from the beginning to aggressively control estrogen and you should be fine. Don't wait til you have estrogenic sides because by then it is too late. Gyno is known to form quickly for many users of Trest, myself included. Of course, you might get lucky like the gentleman above but don't bank on it.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the input. Another thing, I read one user on a different forum said it was basically "Chemical castration". Will impregnating a women be an issue after the use of Trest?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How would Trest do for cutting?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the input. Another thing, I read one user on a different forum said it was basically "Chemical castration". Will impregnating a women be an issue after the use of Trest?
I can say for me, with certainty it did not affect my fertility after cessation. I actually had my sperm tested at a fertility clinic (I have some guys frozen from when I wasn't on cycle) and motility, morphology and count were fine with no oligospermia. Obviously this might not be the case for everyone, and especially if you are using multiple compounds you're always rolling the dice when it comes to fertility.

As for while you're on, I find it impossible to believe your sertoli cells or testes in general would get enough stimulation to produce viable sperm (my friggin TT was 36, bottom range is 250 and FSH was obviously 0)

Also forgot to mention in my last post, as fueledpassion said, absolutely phenomenal drug from a recovery standpoint. I'm not sure how well it would work for cutting for most people, it does increase appetite and is wet for most people. I used it for a mini cut with T3 and it was great for nitrogen balance and strength, and I felt great the whole time and still had great pumps.

Edit: also worth noting in my prior post, I was on an AI from the beginning of the cycle, I did not wait for high estro signs to start, this might explain some of the dryness and I also genetically don't aromatize very much to begin with.

Last edited:
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would Trest do for cutting?
It works great if you can control the hunger from trest. Makes me rediculous hungry all the time. I found trest to be dry as well and I actually had less estrogen issues with injectable trest that I did with dermal trest.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Loved every aspect of it except the methylestro... strength, mood, gains (and keepable gains) all were top of the charts for me. Get ready to up your ai dose tho ha.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How long would you run it at 50mg eod?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least 6 weeks but up to 16-20 weeks is fine

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, because I was thinking:
Weeks 1-16: Test C @ 400mg.
Weeks 1-4: Anadrol @ 50mg a day.
Weeks 12-18: Ment @ 50mg eod.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id add mast-p with the ment too. Absolutely not necessary if youre wanting to keep sh1t simple, though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, because I was thinking:
Weeks 1-16: Test C @ 400mg.
Weeks 1-4: Anadrol @ 50mg a day.
Weeks 12-18: Ment @ 50mg eod.
I would cut the test dose in half. Extra test will only add sides

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id add mast-p with the ment too. Absolutely not necessary if youre wanting to keep sh1t simple, though.
That would work great for some people and others would get instant gyno from that stack. Just depends how sensitive you are to that shbg drop from the mast.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would work great for some people and others would get instant gyno from that stack. Just depends how sensitive you are to that shbg drop from the mast.
Truth be told Id be running the test at a lower dose as you suggested as well.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Right, so maybe when adding the mast drop test to 200mg? 125mg?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, so maybe when adding the mast drop test to 200mg? 125mg?
Anywhere in that window is good, everyone is different where they are comfortable with lower test doses. I'm not saying that you can't run higher test or the mast with trest but I definitely wouldn't jump into that cycle unless you are pretty familiar with how you react to all 3 compounds separately.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anywhere in that window is good, everyone is different where they are comfortable with lower test doses. I'm not saying that you can't run higher test or the mast with trest but I definitely wouldn't jump into that cycle unless you are pretty familiar with how you react to all 3 compounds separately.
Thats a pretty fair call.

Youre obviously not going to run mast by itself, but test + trest is going to be lower risk than if you add mast in too.

But, I think its worth the risk. Trt dose test, trest, mast...I think the latter will only enhance the lower dose test but without upping the sides. But I cant guarantee anything, of course.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big mistake to combine Anadrol with a steroid that converts to methylestrogen. MENT converts directly to m-estrogen and Drol slows estrogen metabolism. Just not good my friend.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it were me, b/c I know better now, I'd have Mast-P in the entire time simply because it makes 400mg T feel like 800mg of T to me and I'd have aromasin, letro and Nolva on-deck at all times.

Probably would run 25mg Aromasin daily and 10ish mg of Nolva EOD while on MENT.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big mistake to combine Anadrol with a steroid that converts to methylestrogen. MENT converts directly to m-estrogen and Drol slows estrogen metabolism. Just not good my friend.
He should be right with the adrol at weeks 1-4 and ment weeks 12-18?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He should be right with the adrol at weeks 1-4 and ment weeks 12-18?
Yep I think he just didn't notice them being offset.

Reactions: Nac
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'm very familiar with Test and Adrol. But Trest is a completely new beast to me. Would it be better to run trest solo for 6 weeks? Test the waters first?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I will be running an AI and 10mg Nolva on Trest as I always have a bit higher BF (17-19%), however since it is that powerful I may just cut down to below 15% to try and negate some of the estro sides, but would this really help with something that has such strong methyl estro conversion?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very familiar with Test and Adrol. But Trest is a completely new beast to me. Would it be better to run trest solo for 6 weeks? Test the waters first?
Trest is great solo and kicks in very fast so would be worth your time to give it a solo run. All this trest talk has me about to start up some trest today myself. I'm gonna run it solo but will probably run 50mg every day.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to log it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to log it?
Don't have the time, honestly. Would be happy to give you progress via pm but I doubt I will ever do an actual log again ever.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Don't have the time, honestly. Would be happy to give you progress via pm but I doubt I will ever do an actual log again ever.
That would be much appreciated.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running an AI and 10mg Nolva on Trest as I always have a bit higher BF (17-19%), however since it is that powerful I may just cut down to below 15% to try and negate some of the estro sides, but would this really help with something that has such strong methyl estro conversion?
You will burn fat very effectively on MENT as long as you keep estrogen under control. It really is like a "wet Tren" tbh.

You can run it solo and enjoy all the benefits of Testosterone other than it will have a greater negative impact on sperm quality/count.

Other than that, Trest is just like a combo of like Test/Tren but considerably more wet than that combo for many (such as myself). Just depends on if you are naturally an endomorphic in regards to water retention. Naturally dry people probably would say MENT is alot like a 1:1 ratio of Test/Tren in terms of gains, pumps, sweats, appetite but MENT outdoes that combo in the weight gain, mood and sex drive but under performs in regards to strength comparisons.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll run the trest on it's own after this cycle so I can see EXACTLY what it does for me and the sides. I appreciate all your input guys.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Running trest solo right now. 3 weeks in. I was at 37.5mg ED and just decided to bump it up to 50mg ED. I'm up 9 lbs on the scale but look leaner. Workouts have been awesome, great endurance. I was having a hard time controlling estrogen at first because I was using my head too much, thinking "there's no way I could need that much Arimidex." I seem to have it under control now at 0.75mg Arimidex ED.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It works great if you can control the hunger from trest. Makes me rediculous hungry all the time. I found trest to be dry as well and I actually had less estrogen issues with injectable trest that I did with dermal trest.
this is kinda my same experience except I found the bloat to be carb dependant.. so if you really watch what carbs you eat and keep them at a reasonable level its great for cutting.. they don't call it tren lite for no reason.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think dryness is not typical. It's wet for myself but I still keep coming back to it. Here is my scoring (out of 10) for it:

Mood - 9.5 (best compound I've tried yet)
Strength - 6.5 (Tren would be 10)
Anabolism - 9 (strongest single compound I've tried)
Estrogen sides - 8
Sex drive - 10
Stamina - 9
Recovery - 10
Pumps - 11, lol
Appetite - 8ish, maybe 9

------------------

For myself, Acetate was easier on sides by far but Deconoate was stronger for mass building, which is consistent with all androgens.

On Decanoate, I could not budge past 150-175mg/wk without getting a sort of insomnia that gave me zero sleep. Nonetheless, that dose behaved alot like 500-600mg of Test-C per week in terms of weight gain.

Acetate gives me zero insomnia but some night sweats do occur, although minimal. I typically am only able to run 25mg/day max on Trest-Ace but TBH it's all you need! Anything more would just be a recreational dose in attempt to make your weight gain easy. I don't personally look to use androgens to make things easy. I aim for them to make certain things possible that otherwise would not be. There's a difference!

Just decide from the beginning to aggressively control estrogen and you should be fine. Don't wait til you have estrogenic sides because by then it is too late. Gyno is known to form quickly for many users of Trest, myself included. Of course, you might get lucky like the gentleman above but don't bank on it.
I also prefer around 90mg/week. If I ran it 125/week that'd be easy to bulk with

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else experienced really rank body odor on trest?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol yea

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My body odor comes off kinda sweet and damp smell while on MENT.