Where am I headed?

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum.

I am 38, and I have just dropped 30+ pounds of fat over the past several months. I am doing great at sticking to diet and the gym, and have now come to a decision point.

I have used legal supps the whole time, and recently came across 6-oxo. Of course, I started doing research, and well, here I am.

But am I a fool to think that I'll do an oral cycle like SD, use AIs on and off, and be happy? Do folks necessarily go down the path of more, bigger and better?

I have BF that needs to go, and I have some trouble spots that need mass. If I buy a few cycles of SD, do you guys think the average man would be happy once the path is taken?

Advice and personal experiences are welcomed.

Regards,
R

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum.

I am 38, and I have just dropped 30+ pounds of fat over the past several months. I am doing great at sticking to diet and the gym, and have now come to a decision point.

I have used legal supps the whole time, and recently came across 6-oxo. Of course, I started doing research, and well, here I am.

But am I a fool to think that I'll do an oral cycle like SD, use AIs on and off, and be happy? Do folks necessarily go down the path of more, bigger and better?

I have BF that needs to go, and I have some trouble spots that need mass. If I buy a few cycles of SD, do you guys think the average man would be happy once the path is taken?

Advice and personal experiences are welcomed.

Regards,
R
Simply put....No.

Granted everyone is different and perhaps you would be finished after just a cycle or two of SD, but I highly doubt it. The effects of exogenous hormones are highly addictive regardless of what anyone believes. Some are more disciplined then others and can regulate their own use in a healthy and responsible manner, and some simply cant.

On the other hand if you do choose to use and are concerned with health issue's and the like I would not choose SD, or any methylated "prohormone" for that matter. IMO, you would be much better off to go with an AAS cycle with injectables. What I have seen of SD, M1T they are just brutal on the lipids. Its also common practice not to use an oral only cycle, which SD cycles certainly fall into.

The fact that you are already thinking about this issue shows that you are at least well enough aware of the situation that you very well could be finished when you think you should be. Just my 2cc's :)

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep. Sooner rather than later, you'll probably want to feel what its like to have 500mg Testosterone coursing through your veins. Might as well start with that. Keep the Superdrol and use it as a kickstart if you want to.

festus

festus

Awards
At our age (I'm 39) it feels so good just to make decent gains again, that I've so far been able to stick with what most on this board would consider mild doses of just single ingredients(not stacking). But when I hit my 40s if gets tougher I'm not against doing whatever it takes to keep my physique. Personally, I just believe in using the minimum amount to make consistent gains. Congratulations on your success!

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Straight Up

Thanks for being straight up, guys.

One thing is a little confusing to me, though. SD may wreak havoc on lipid profiles, but that is something that can be reveresed, and even in the short run, it does not present any immediate health risks.

On the other hand, liver toxicity is what really scares me.

So is it just hype that SD is reported to be super mild insofar as this goes? I plan on using liver protectants no matter what, but I am curious as to the thought process behind recommending injectables first. Are they necessarily less toxic?

The other consideration (for now) is the legality of what I do. It is simpler to obtain things that are legal. :)

Thanks,
R

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for being straight up, guys.

One thing is a little confusing to me, though. SD may wreak havoc on lipid profiles, but that is something that can be reveresed, and even in the short run, it does not present any immediate health risks.

On the other hand, liver toxicity is what really scares me.

So is it just hype that SD is reported to be super mild insofar as this goes? I plan on using liver protectants no matter what, but I am curious as to the thought process behind recommending injectables first. Are they necessarily less toxic?

The other consideration (for now) is the legality of what I do. It is simpler to obtain things that are legal. :)

Thanks,
R
The thing I am most concerned with is lipids. Lipids can be fixed but we are dealing with some very serious threats when your lipids are out of wack, and the older you may be the worse that could be for you. The liver, on the other hand, can regenerate itself (for the most part) and I also believe that liver toxicity is greatly overstated, imo of course.

All methylated hormones are more harsh on the liver then an injectable is. Truthfully I really don't know how liver toxic SD is but generally speaking injectables are going to be much milder on your system (possibly with the exception of Tren) especially in the liver toxicity department. You can run the injectables longer making more appreciable gains that aren't so much explosive as they are nice steady gains which tend to be a little easier to keep.

I can certainly appreciate the legality concern and I can't really give you any assistance with that.

Needless to say either way you go (if you choose either) you can certainly make progress, I just like to weigh the cost - benefits of certain compounds such as winny, m1t, SD, drol...etc and i don't find them worth it. But that is only my opinion... :D

Good luck