YOUR experience with RAD 140

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upon doing some research on this sarm on this board. I see people reporting high supression and some reporting barely any at all. I even came across a few posts on another board where people did not even run a proper pct protocol.

Im wondering what your experiences are with this compound.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Positives:
Gives you extreme muscle fullness. Like a 24/7 pump.
Really lean gains.
Negatives:
Made me extremely lethargic
We still don't know the long term sides.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Positives:
Gives you extreme muscle fullness. Like a 24/7 pump.
Really lean gains.
Negatives:
Made me extremely lethargic
We still don't know the long term sides.
Thanks for chiming in.

Was you lethargy caused from suppression?

I would plan on running clomid in my pct. just wondering how badly suppressed you were

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extreme strength gains, muscle fullness, and a very abnormal (but good) mind/muscle control. I could literally pin point where I wanted to contract, most notably during my back and chest workouts.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
To those that already commented I think also mentioning what dose you used would be helpful to the OP

I used 20-30 per day for a few months. Was on trt dose test though. Didn't feel lethargic like others and did have a similar muscle fullness and increase in strength effect.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
10mg a day. I have no idea,but I doubt it as I was on 400mg test.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
appreciate all your input guys. If i were to cycle i would not be running test and from the research i gathered a test base is not necessary. for the guys that did their runs with test assuming suppression was negligible but, I am interested to hear from those that ran it standalone. Also for the guys that have chimed in any sides while on cycle? how long did you cycle for as well.

All your input is much appreciated.

DonnieDanko

Awards
Been taking 15mg a day for a week. So far I haven't gained any muscle but I look fuller and I'd even say that I've lost a tiny bit of fat. My appetite is off the charts, though. I occasionally get extremely bad hunger pangs, like I'll be at work and suddenly my stomach wakes up and I need to eat a lot. Luckily, all my meals are prepped and I do a lot of work from home so it's nothing to just walk into the kitchen and throw some food in the microwave and eat it.

It definitely does cause a bit of water retention. My gym shoes feel a little tight around the ankles when they're normally not that snug.

Strength gains are also decent. I managed to put up some numbers very comfortably on bench.

Overall, I'm digging it. It sort of reminds me of Dbol for some reason.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm.... interesting based on your post it sounds like your taking LGD and not rad.

DonnieDanko

Awards
Damn, you think so? Why's that?

It might be possible. I live in asia and deal with factory reps out here, so sometimes you think you're getting one thing and you could very well get something else.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I have read about the type compounds is that RAD is more of a dry gainer. While LGD will cause that water retention your talking about. In fact apparently RAD is supposed to shred you up. So I don't think it should increase appetiete and I haven't seen anyone researching with it report this yet.

DonnieDanko

Awards
Good points, I'll keep on it and see if anything changes. May drop it if I find that things get weird.

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I took rad at 30mg per day and felt it within the first week. Great muscle fullness, pumps and leaning effect. The second week was even better, but I started to feel very lethargic around the 3rd and 4th week. I maybe gain a good 6-8lbs(I weight around 245 at 5'8") I was getting comments from everyone about how my traps and shoulders had got really big.

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I really love the product, but the lethargic feeling around 4 weeks was really bad for me. Also, my appetite was increased as well.

DonnieDanko

Awards
Damn, gaining 6-8 pounds at your size is no joke.

I'm currently running around at 165 at 5'8. I"m shooting for 175-180 as the long-term goal. I am on TRT so that might also affect things down the line.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guys reporting lethargy....
QQ - how badly do you feel your suppression was? how quickly did you bounce back after running your pct?

what did you dosing scheme look like?

thanks

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of doing 2-3 weeks blasts of RAD during your cycle (using something else as well obviously) with a couple of weeks break in between to keep lethargy at bay?

Have you tried RAD in different dosages and can tell if the lethargy is somewhat dose dependent?

Kolorado

Awards
I’ve been taking RAD140 30ml a day for about 2 weeks now, along with Tbol 30-40mg a day along with it.

I’m about 220lbs 6 foot and I’ve noticed my endurance increase a lot, my recovery has increased, and gym time. RAD140 makes me feel great, and yeah definitely gives you a pump like 24/7.

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bounced back pretty quickly with a course of nova. Lethargy went away within a week after cycle.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bounced back pretty quickly with a course of nova. Lethargy went away within a week after cycle.
cool this is what im looking to hear.. plan on running some RAD in the in winter

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
cool this is what im looking to hear.. plan on running some RAD in the in winter
Anecdotal only: I have a few friends who have ran rad solo for 6 weeks with extreme results. None of them used PCT (not recommending this at all) nor had any recovery complaints. All gained good weight and insane strength. One blew out his Achilles (probably due to his rapid strength gain but who knows).

Personally I have not used and probably will not use.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anecdotal only: I have a few friends who have ran rad solo for 6 weeks with extreme results. None of them used PCT (not recommending this at all) nor had any recovery complaints. All gained good weight and insane strength. One blew out his Achilles (probably due to his rapid strength gain but who knows).

Personally I have not used and probably will not use.
thanks for this post, wondering why @ bolded.

DonnieDanko

Awards
I'm going to be discontinuing this "RAD-140" I supposedly have. It's giving me the same yellow vision that S4 gives. What the ****. I woke up today and my vision is yellowed. Creepy as hell.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be discontinuing this "RAD-140" I supposedly have. It's giving me the same yellow vision that S4 gives. What the ****. I woke up today and my vision is yellowed. Creepy as hell.
Damn. Reason why I never touched s4. Rad-140 is on my to do list (next)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pm incoming

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
thanks for this post, wondering why @ bolded.
Through my basic research and observations from those who have ran it I think I would rather just go the more tried and true route, more research, similar sides, similar results.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Through my basic research and observations from those who have ran it I think I would rather just go the more tried and true route, more research, similar sides, similar results.
interesting

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
What brand are you using?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I Like rad it gave me a sense of well being mood was great, focus was great and kept stacking t h e weights on until about week 6 it seemed to peek but I ran it at 30mg the whole time prolly could of raising the doses but decided that was the max dose I wanted to throw at it.... I didn't notice much suppression or lethargy I'd any... so I just ran an otc test booster after cycle... also looked a lot leaner but that's prolly do to the muscle fullness

DonnieDanko

Awards
I don't live in the western hemisphere and I don't order my RAD-140 from a company. I get it directly from a Chinese factory rep in powder form, so don't worry, you probably won't get the bunk **** I got. Haha.