Question About Cutting on Test EN

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%

Question About Cutting on Test EN

Ok lets say i run test for 8 weeks and i get some good LBM, now while on test EN like on the 9th week is it possible to cut WHILE on test EN for 3-4 months then start PCT? if so what would be good for this?

(for some reason i feel like i asked this question before)

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.59%

Cutting and bulking do not belong in the same cycle, imo.

But yes you can cut with just testE.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.36%

Quote Originally Posted by cobra1414
    Cutting and bulking do not belong in the same cycle, imo.

But yes you can cut with just testE.
    i'm just curious, why is test enanth (more so than other esters) always mentioned for cutting?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Guido
    i'm just curious, why is test enanth (more so than other esters) always mentioned for cutting?
    Really? I hear more about prop being used in a cutter (if test is used, that is) than I've ever heard about using Enanthate..... saying "always" is embellishing just a tad, isn't it?
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

test is test and the cutting is the diet.. prop is/was used because many people have less bloat while using it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

I know cutting is all about the diet. If your running test E what type of diet would you need to incorporate to cut-just a clean diet of carbs/protein/fat. I thought the main issue on using steroids was to make sure you eat eat and eat some more? How can you cut if your supposed to be eating a ton of calories?
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by curlman25
    I know cutting is all about the diet. If your running test E what type of diet would you need to incorporate to cut-just a clean diet of carbs/protein/fat. I thought the main issue on using steroids was to make sure you eat eat and eat some more? How can you cut if your supposed to be eating a ton of calories?
    What do you do when you go on a cut... eat less... what happens when you eat less.... catabolism..... what can be used to prevent muscle waisting..... drum roll please.....

TEST!

See this thread for varying opinions/thoughts to use while cutting or bulking. To use while cutting or bulking?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.36%

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    What do you do when you go on a cut... eat less... what happens when you eat less.... catabolism..... what can be used to prevent muscle waisting..... drum roll please.....

TEST!

See this thread for varying opinions/thoughts to use while cutting or bulking. To use while cutting or bulking?
    This is exactly correct. During my last cut I used Superdrol and Prostanozol while eating 2000-2500 calories a day (cut from 260 to 225).

My next cycle of deca/dbol/sust (and winny at the end) is gonna have the same diet associated with it. I know i wont get anywhere near the full potential of the deca but i dont really care. I'll gain some mass and get shredded in the process. I cant stand that bloated look anyway. Size is nothing without definition.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Guido
    Size is nothing without definition.
    pretty impossible to gain both at the same time

get big first .. get REALLY ****ing big .. then cut
    Last edited by glenihan; 09-17-2006 at 08:53 PM.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    pretty impossible to gain both at the same time

Looking good Mr. Glen.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.82%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    Truer words have never been spoken...lol.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

TEST!

Yea i got that and im not trying to argue with you on this....( i am in no means educated in this stuff nearly as much as half the people here-just trying to get some info) then why on some other board mainly when inexp users come on and say they arent gaining anything do people tell them to eat more. I dont understand how someone can say they are "cutting" on test cycle and not eat as much as normal and others who are not eating enough but get bitched at for not eating enough.

Sorry if i confused anyone their-but hopefully someone got my point.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yea i got that and im not trying to argue with you on this....( i am in no means educated in this stuff nearly as much as half the people here-just trying to get some info) then why on some other board mainly when inexp users come on and say they arent gaining anything do people tell them to eat more. I dont understand how someone can say they are "cutting" on test cycle and not eat as much as normal and others who are not eating enough but get bitched at for not eating enough.

Sorry if i confused anyone their-but hopefully someone got my point.
    1st off.. who cares what some "bros" say on some other board. Let em' bitch all they want. Do what you wanna do.

You are still talking about gaining. If you want to gain/bulk you will need to eat. If you want to define/cut you need to eat less. That simple. If they aren't gaining that could be a number of things; Diet and training being the most significant and most recommended to be revamped. A blanket statement....
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

sorry to steal this thread..but im 6'2" 225 about 19.5% BF. I am currently trying to get my weight and body fat down by the fall. I was planning on doing a test E cycle sometime in the fall. Now if i start my cycle of test and eat less/cleaner i wouldnt put on as much weight/bulk as i would if i ate lets just say 4000 claories. But would get cut/leaner than?
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yes, anabolics in a cutting cycle are used to keep the muscle mass from decreasing
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

sorry to steal this thread..but im 6'2" 225 about 19.5% BF. I am currently trying to get my weight and body fat down by the fall. I was planning on doing a test E cycle sometime in the fall. Now if i start my cycle of test and eat less/cleaner i wouldnt put on as much weight/bulk as i would if i ate lets just say 4000 claories. But would get cut/leaner than?
    Exactly. But you might want to see how much you can clean up naturally before using any AAS. 20% is a going to take some work. I would see how much you could lose naturally by eating a clean 6-7 meals a day. Why wait till fall? Start now and maybe you can get to 15% by Oct then do a clean bulk then start cutting for summer by end of Jan?

General practice is to bulk durring Winter and cut before summer arrives. Just some ideas :P
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Exactly. But you might want to see how much you can clean up naturally before using any AAS. 20% is a going to take some work. I would see how much you could lose naturally by eating a clean 6-7 meals a day. Why wait till fall? Start now and maybe you can get to 15% by Oct then do a clean bulk then start cutting for summer by end of Jan?

General practice is to bulk durring Winter and cut before summer arrives. Just some ideas :P
    thanks bro...that was my plan from the get go-but for the next few weeks im gonna try and cut naturally as much as possible then devise a bulk cycle come fall/winter.

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about all these test boosters
    By arena in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 07:05 PM
  2. Cycle Question, Need advice on Test E
    By westniles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 10:19 PM
  3. Stryder, question about xtend on your site.
    By enimity in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 10:52 AM
  4. Question about trans fina/test
    By WannaGro in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 12:51 AM
  5. Few questions about cutting with PHs.
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 11:16 PM