Low Libido - any help out there?

Skeet

Awards
I am 63 years young. I eat pretty clean and I’m HT 6’1”, WT 185lbs. I am wondering if I needed to go onto TRT (just started 6 weeks ago) cuz here are my pre-TRT labs:
Total T: 1019
Free T: 12.3
Estradiol sensitive: 32.2
DHEA: 293
SHBG: 115

Currently taking:
DIM, 300/mg/day to lower estrogen into the 20's
Boron, 6mg/day
DHEA, 100mg/day
Stinging Nettle - 500mg/day to unbind some T from SHBG

Libido sucks. My Endo doc says I need TRT to raise my Free T. And, he believes it will help my libido in the process.

Any ideas out there about increasing my Free T and lowering my SHBG without TRT?

Skeet

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Damn. You're total T is super high!! Especially for being 63. Id try out BLR Viron which is 20% off currently at nutriverse and dose it 2 caps a day. Boron is dosed great and is scientifically proven to free testosterone. Also has a hefty dose of Longjack which is one of the best natural substances out there for libido. Worth a try.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a super high total, but shbg is also pretty high. If you want to go natural I would use stinging neetle root. If you want to really lower it use proviron but that is definitely not a natural product

Skeet

Awards
Yeah, I didn't mention it in my original post but I am already taking 6mg Boron/day. And, I have Longjack too. I've taken 1000mg/day of Longjack for 2 weeks and felt no difference. I am also taking 300mg/day of DIM to get my estrogen down a little lower - into the 20's.

Skeet

Awards
great info! I've heard that Proviron is not legal in the US? Is that correct, or am I confusing Proviron with something else?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you list the units measured and ref ranges?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Long Jack[Tongkat Ali} mainly works with Vite D and 100mg Zink. It still works but add 2 for full effect

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I am 63 years young. I eat pretty clean and I’m HT 6’1”, WT 185lbs. I am wondering if I needed to go onto TRT (just started 6 weeks ago) cuz here are my pre-TRT labs:
Total T: 1019
Free T: 12.3
Estradiol sensitive: 32.2
DHEA: 293
SHBG: 115

Currently taking:
DIM, 300/mg/day to lower estrogen into the 20's
Boron, 6mg/day
DHEA, 100mg/day
Stinging Nettle - 500mg/day to unbind some T from SHBG

Libido sucks. My Endo doc says I need TRT to raise my Free T. And, he believes it will help my libido in the process.

Any ideas out there about increasing my Free T and lowering my SHBG without TRT?

Skeet
dang.... your T levels are great for any age, let alone 63!

I think adding in something like proviron could help, as could an AI (aromatase inhibitor). lowering E2 typically brings SHBG down as well, although you don't want to bring your E2 down too much...

I'm honestly surprised your DHEA isn't higher with 100 mg/day.

below is a link with some info on AI's:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html

also, you might wanna see what your prolactin levels are, as that can affect libido as well

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
dang.... your T levels are great for any age, let alone 63!

I think adding in something like proviron could help, as could an AI (aromatase inhibitor). lowering E2 typically brings SHBG down as well, although you don't want to bring your E2 down too much...

I'm honestly surprised your DHEA isn't higher with 100 mg/day.

below is a link with some info on AI's:
^^^this is a good rout to explore. But for just a cheap buy try buying bulk Nettle root extract 20:1. I got my FT from 32 on a 6-25 scale all the way up to 400 using nettle and clomid. It's a cheap try and trash if you don't get same effects or add to 1 of these suggestions

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS BULBINE for the win! Libido increase for days with this product!