First cycle

1. First cycle

I want to start running my first cycle of 1-Andro and 4-Andro both 220 for 6 weeks by Olympus labs. I was wondering of this is a good source and also what i would need to run as an on cycle support and a pct when finished.

2. First cycle

OL is good to go. I've done 1 and 4 andro with good results. Run 3 of each ED though (330mg) for best results, spaced out evenly with food. 6 weeks and you're really only getting started though. I would aim for a minimum of 8 weeks. On cycle support you could use CEL Cycle assist or Ar1macare pro by OL. PCT use a SERM and NOT an OTC PCT product which claims to do the job. Good luck, you'll enjoy this cycle
    •   

3. any particular serm recommendation?

4. Clomid or Nolva will do. I have used both and like both but some people prefer one over the other. Clomid PCT would be 50/50/25/25 and Nolva would be 20/20/10/10. Nolva is stronger

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vikingbro View Post
    OL is good to go. I've done 1 and 4 andro with good results. Run 3 of each ED though (330mg) for best results, spaced out evenly with food. 6 weeks and you're really only getting started though. I would aim for a minimum of 8 weeks. On cycle support you could use CEL Cycle assist or Ar1macare pro by OL. PCT use a SERM and NOT an OTC PCT product which claims to do the job. Good luck, you'll enjoy this cycle
    Yes this you're right although I would like to say that otc pct still have there place in a pct. I would combine both and lower SERM dosage. Do nolva 20/20/10/10 you'll be good. Products like super PCT are great for keeping everything in check it's basically like the SERM sidekick.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Yes this you're right although I would like to say that otc pct still have there place in a pct. I would combine both and lower SERM dosage. Do nolva 20/20/10/10 you'll be good. Products like super PCT are great for keeping everything in check it's basically like the SERM sidekick.
    Agreed. I meant it more in a sense of not relying on an OTC product to take the place of a SERM, which a few people seem to do, with disastrous consequences. I use Sup3r PCT too and think it is a great addition

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vikingbro View Post
    Agreed. I meant it more in a sense of not relying on an OTC product to take the place of a SERM, which a few people seem to do, with disastrous consequences. I use Sup3r PCT too and think it is a great addition
    Yeah definitely there's no replacement for a SERM in PCT. if you only have money for one you'll have to do with SERM.

8. Any good SERM companies?
  9. First cycle

Quote Originally Posted by staksonstaks View Post
    Any good SERM companies?
    I can't source brotha it's against the rules of the forum just look for research companies type into google nolva research chemical

10. Okay if I find a company, can you tell me whether it’s good or not?

11. Quote Originally Posted by staksonstaks View Post
    Okay if I find a company, can you tell me whether itís good or not?
    Sorry just saw this yes I can.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Sorry just saw this yes I can.
    no, you cant. that's still against forum rules.

no sourcing or source talk...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    no, you cant. that's still against forum rules.

no sourcing or source talk...
    Ok sorry bro I thought you're allowed to say wether or not they're real or fake just not allowed to source.

14. Not for human consumption, but check out the board sponsor PRE. They have clomid and nolva and arimidex and exemestane for your research needs!

15. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Ok sorry bro I thought you're allowed to say wether or not they're real or fake just not allowed to source.
    that would be "source talk" aka confirming a source. big ol nope
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    that would be "source talk" aka confirming a source. big ol nope
    Sounds good man won't do it again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
  2. First Cycle
    By JustMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:51 AM
  3. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:41 PM
  4. first cycle