First cycle

staksonstaks

Awards
I want to start running my first cycle of 1-Andro and 4-Andro both 220 for 6 weeks by Olympus labs. I was wondering of this is a good source and also what i would need to run as an on cycle support and a pct when finished.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
OL is good to go. I've done 1 and 4 andro with good results. Run 3 of each ED though (330mg) for best results, spaced out evenly with food. 6 weeks and you're really only getting started though. I would aim for a minimum of 8 weeks. On cycle support you could use CEL Cycle assist or Ar1macare pro by OL. PCT use a SERM and NOT an OTC PCT product which claims to do the job. Good luck, you'll enjoy this cycle

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Clomid or Nolva will do. I have used both and like both but some people prefer one over the other. Clomid PCT would be 50/50/25/25 and Nolva would be 20/20/10/10. Nolva is stronger

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
OL is good to go. I've done 1 and 4 andro with good results. Run 3 of each ED though (330mg) for best results, spaced out evenly with food. 6 weeks and you're really only getting started though. I would aim for a minimum of 8 weeks. On cycle support you could use CEL Cycle assist or Ar1macare pro by OL. PCT use a SERM and NOT an OTC PCT product which claims to do the job. Good luck, you'll enjoy this cycle
Yes this you're right although I would like to say that otc pct still have there place in a pct. I would combine both and lower SERM dosage. Do nolva 20/20/10/10 you'll be good. Products like super PCT are great for keeping everything in check it's basically like the SERM sidekick.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Yes this you're right although I would like to say that otc pct still have there place in a pct. I would combine both and lower SERM dosage. Do nolva 20/20/10/10 you'll be good. Products like super PCT are great for keeping everything in check it's basically like the SERM sidekick.
Agreed. I meant it more in a sense of not relying on an OTC product to take the place of a SERM, which a few people seem to do, with disastrous consequences. I use Sup3r PCT too and think it is a great addition

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Agreed. I meant it more in a sense of not relying on an OTC product to take the place of a SERM, which a few people seem to do, with disastrous consequences. I use Sup3r PCT too and think it is a great addition
Yeah definitely there's no replacement for a SERM in PCT. if you only have money for one you'll have to do with SERM.

staksonstaks

Awards
Okay if I find a company, can you tell me whether it’s good or not?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
JCR97

JCR97

Awards
no, you cant. that's still against forum rules.

no sourcing or source talk...
Ok sorry bro I thought you're allowed to say wether or not they're real or fake just not allowed to source.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Not for human consumption, but check out the board sponsor PRE. They have clomid and nolva and arimidex and exemestane for your research needs!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok sorry bro I thought you're allowed to say wether or not they're real or fake just not allowed to source.
that would be "source talk" aka confirming a source. big ol nope