Which nootropic is best for learning ?

ducho15

Awards
hey guys i am totaly new to this i searched a little and i wasnt able to find what i would like to see.
Can you help me which nootropic or smart drug will help me the most with focus memory and learning speed ?
And also please write how is it with tolerance over time i dont like upping dose every week i would like something that just work the same everytime .
i will be learning programming in case it matters

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd give NootropiMax a look for sure. It should really help with focus and memory. For the focus aspect, it contains caffeine, and also l-ornithine HCL and l-theanine, which are both synergistic with caffeine, as well as theacrine (which doesn't seem to be subject to the same tolerance that caffeine is). Ornithine has been shown to potentitate the effects and duration of caffeine, while theanine has a very well known synergy with caffeine for providing a calm, focused energy.

As for memory, it contains full, effective doses of bacopa, CDP-Choline, Huperzine-A and Noopept. CDP-Choline is one of the two "premium" choline sources (along with Alpha-GPC), and can provide acute nootropic effects. Huperzine-A is an effective AChE inhibitor, which can work with a choline source like CDP-Choline to increase acetylcholine levels, and Noopept is a "piracetam-like" ingredient that also gets solid feedback.

As for tolerance over time, bacopa is an ingredient that actually takes time to truly shine, taking a few weeks of daily dosing for maximal effects on memory to be achieved. Also, some research has suggested that continued supplementation of choline and racetams is superior to acute use, so the benefits of the ingredients like CDP-Choline, Huperzine-A, and Noopept should also get better with some time if anything. As for the caffeine, I find that the inclusion of theanine and ornithine help me get the most out of the caffeine, while also keeping the energy calm and focused, and, like I mentioned earlier, the theacrine is something that doesn't seem to be subject tolerance really, so should be able to consistently provide that extra kick/boost to the rest of the (already solid) profile.

ducho15

Awards
Thank you guys for replies if you have some experience with smart drugs also like aderal etc prescription ones feel free to share your experience

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys for replies if you have some experience with smart drugs also like aderal etc prescription ones feel free to share your experience
I wouldn't use any "drug" daily, so even if you did decide to go that route, I'd still look into something else (a supplement) to use the majority of the time. Also, these drugs tend to promote energy and focus, nor really improve memory per se, although helping you focus/study more/better could indirectly improve memory. You need a prescription for Adderall, so there's that. I have used, and enjoyed flmodafinil, which you can get online without a script. I wouldn't use it daily though, just during crunch time (sparingly). Modafinil and armodafinil are also good, but require prescriptions. There's always online for these, but there may be legality issues and things like that.

ducho15

Awards
Yeah of course but prescription isnt an issue ok i will try legal onse first it should help i was thinking about those prescription ones for about a month till i lear the hardest stuff and then just legal onse i will do more research about those you stated thank you for help it helped a lot man

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah of course but prescription isnt an issue ok i will try legal onse first it should help i was thinking about those prescription ones for about a month till i lear the hardest stuff and then just legal onse i will do more research about those you stated thank you for help it helped a lot man
No problem man. I'd look into a -finil before Adderall personally (I'd rather not take amphetamines). What I do is use NootropiMax daily and flmodafinil instead once in a while for projects/exams/etc. Best of both worlds IMO; a solid nootropic for daily use and an extra boost as needed.

ducho15

Awards
Thats exactly what i am looking for .. since you use it regulary how big of a difference does it make when learning or in gym

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried Modafinil.. and it worked for me at 200mg.. was definitely more focused during an 8hrs training session.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find flmodafinil helps me to sit down and study/work for hours on end without interruption. I use it sparingly, so not really for the gym/workouts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Focus xt is a more comprehensive learning and study aid that actually gets better with continued use. Jiigzz can elaborate more as he's our resident noot guru. SNS noopept xt can be stacked as well (or solo) for even more benefits

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I have tried Modafinil.. and it worked for me at 200mg.. was definitely more focused during an 8hrs training session.
Modafinil is great for focus. I just wish the half life were shorter.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Modafinil is great for focus. I just wish the half life were shorter.
Looks like 12-16 hours for modafinl and armodafinil. The S-isomer of modafinil has a half life of only 4-5 hours though, while Armodafinil (the R-isomer of racemic modafinil) has a half life of ~15 hours (it looks like modafinil is R and S isomers). I am not, however, aware of any place/source to get S-modafinil.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Looks like 12-16 hours for modafinl and armodafinil. The S-isomer of modafinil has a half life of only 4-5 hours though, while Armodafinil (the R-isomer of racemic modafinil) has a half life of ~15 hours (it looks like modafinil is R and S isomers). I am not, however, aware of any place/source to get S-modafinil.
4-5 hours would be perfect. The one time I took modafinil, I dosed it at about 8 AM. It was about 120mg, as I cut a 200mg pill in half, didn't do it very well, and took the larger half. It gave me amphetamine-like effects at that dose. Focus was great with some euphoria and a little anxiety. I could barely sleep that night and even felt it a little the next day. I know people take doses of 200mg, so I must respond really well to it. I'm going to try 50mg next time to see if I can get some of the focus without feeling like a crackhead all day.