Looking to start first cycle, need help

DJNN145

DJNN145

Awards
I just turned nineteen years old and I am looking to start my first cycle. I am very new to his stuff and probably won't actually start taking anything for a few years but I want to gain as much knowledge as possible before then. I am not interested with anything having to do with growth hormone and I would like to stick with things similar to what the guys in the golden-era were taking. I am pretty much looking for as little side-effects as possible and would also like to learn about how to counter gyno and acne. Just looking for recommendations on what to start with and where to find them. Any help is welcome, thank you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eat, Sleep, Lift.....Repeat. Thats all you need to know right now. At 19 there is no reason to start a cycle, not even at 20. Do alot of research on it, and eat, sleep, lift....repeat

DJNN145

DJNN145

Awards
Eat, Sleep, Lift.....Repeat. Thats all you need to know right now. At 19 there is no reason to start a cycle, not even at 20. Do alot of research on it, and eat, sleep, lift....repeat
I realize this, that's why I said I'm going to wait a few years.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look around this site and use Google to find these answers, take everything you read with a grain of salt because there are multiple ways to do everything. Don't take anything you see as a fact. Over time you will see more and more ppl who have the same train of thought and that is where you should pay more attention. I've been super interested in anabolics for 10+ years of reading and experimenting. In the past 2 years or so I have been off and just gathering info and still learning. You can get a good amount of knowledge this way but your not going to know how any of it applies to you till your in the position. At that point all the research helps you make intelligent decisions to make your cycle as safe as you can. Definitely wait a few more years.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its a slippery slope man. Don't do it, I am satisfied with the gains Ive made but its been one hell of an emotional roller coaster lol stay natty as long as possible. That being said look into some natural anabolics like X Gels and Epi Plex. Some other great options are anabeta elite, Massmax XT, Follidrone 2.0, and Magnitropin

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely stay natural for as long as you can. Doing your research now wont hurt though, definitely hang around the anabolics section and just read around or even ask questions. Plenty of information out there via a google search as well. Gyno and acne aren't the only things to be afraid of btw; you could become infertile, have a permanent reduction in sex drive, and much much more.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run a stack of our (blacklionresearch) products and not have any negative effects.
Follidrone 2.0
Letrone
Viron
Stack would be epic and not negatively impact your hormones.