Clomid or Nolva for 8 Week 1-Andro/Epiandro cycle?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As the title says, just looking for the opinions of people who actually have experience with PHs . I've heard some react adversely to clomid and Nolva is better that way, but why do people still choose clomid ? Is it better for harsher cycles ?

I'm doing 1 Andro

0/0/330/330/330/330/330/330

And Epiandro

750/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

I doubt it's relevant but I also have 6 weeks of T2 ( around 650mg a day).

What is best suited for my PCT and why?

Thanks !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's all preference, neither is better or worse suited for your cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I like clomid (50/50/25/25) and I bounce back better when I run it. But nolva or clomid will get the job done.

James.fardos

Awards
Looks similar to my last cycle. I run it for 8 weeks and used clomid for my pct at 50/50/25/25. Clomid got me back and fixed my libido very fast. I vote for clomid. Save your nolva in case you get into gyno issues..

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They're all dry compounds in on so I don't see the chances of gyno, though I will follow up with letrone three weeks in to PCT to make sure there's no bounce back .

How do the two differ, chemically ? Is it really all preference or is one better than the other ? I seem to have good tolerance for chemicals so I'm considering clomid now over Nolva . Please advise ?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They're all dry compounds in on so I don't see the chances of gyno, though I will follow up with letrone three weeks in to PCT to make sure there's no bounce back .

How do the two differ, chemically ? Is it really all preference or is one better than the other ? I seem to have good tolerance for chemicals so I'm considering clomid now over Nolva . Please advise ?