Took andro 1 at age of 18 need help

BenCYT

Awards
I had a moment of weakness and decided to take pro hormones. I can say this decision I made is my biggest regret.

I've just came off a 4 week andro 1 cycle followed by a 4 week pct. (steel supplements) note. This is my first cycle ever

I experienced increase strength and muscle mass however some mass and strength gains withered away (not all though)

However some side effects I've experienced was some pre bad night sweats while on pct (is now gone).

Currently I'm facing Testicular atrophy (will my testicles ever return to normal size?). And some little red spots on my arms bit on chest (which I'm currently applying sorbalene on). And I've noticed I've became a little more anxious than usual and I've also noticed I'm feeling a bit tired during the day.

It doesn't seem like I've lost sexual drive k can still get up an erection with ease. Really I've been reading the side effects of low testosterone and what's considered normal or high test and just getting mixed signals

All I really want to know/ opinions on is what should I do from here as I want to return my body back to the way it was before my cycle or is it because of my age I've messed everything up. Or is there a chance that everthings fine and my t will return to norm and there won't be any long term side effects and everything I'm dealing with ATM is temporary

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get blood work done
See a doctor
What was the pct supp you used? If it's not a serm then it prob did nothing for you.

BenCYT

Awards
Used Alpha-AF pct from steel supplements. If it did nothing would that mean I may be shut down?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See doctor. Get bloods. SERM is best for PCT with anything hormonal.

That said, 4 weeks of 1 andro shouldn't of suppressed you terribly. Usually it takes 3-4 weeks to kick. Most cycles range to the 6-8 week mark.

BenCYT

Awards
Should I get a blood test straight away or wait like 4 weeks? ( I read that most people wait a bit for whatever reason)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would go now if you can and get bloods to see where you're at then in a few weeks you could even check them again to see if they've improved.

sespress

Awards
Should I get a blood test straight away or wait like 4 weeks? ( I read that most people wait a bit for whatever reason)
Yeah ppl wait if they take a serm PCT. Otherwise go get it now. Tell the doc you didn't really know it was hormonal if the conversation is freaking you out. He'll be able to assist better. Maybe prescribe something maybe send you to an Endo. You'll be good just go.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're fine. I'm guessing the little red dots you are talking about are pimples/acne.

Anyways, take Vit D3, Magnesium and Zinc. Those will help with fluffing the nuts up again. The best option is Clomid and a dab of HCG to get things going again.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm sure you're fine. You could take a proper PCT to be safe or ease your mind if you want.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Used Alpha-AF pct from steel supplements. If it did nothing would that mean I may be shut down?
That's not PCT. Its PCT support. You need a SERM always. Get Pharm Grade Clomid and run it at 50/25/25/12.5mg. You will start to feel right after the first week.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Now you know don't depend on OTC for pct!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Get to a dr. Or get a serm. Or both. But honestly I feel you're WAY overthinking this; you're probably fine and just reading too much into this. The placebo effect is a strong one. But I'm no doctor, and everybody is different. That being said, hormones are nothing to play around with, and if you do play be prepared to pay

BenCYT

Awards
Thanks for all the help here. I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow to get my blood test done. Should I be worried that I didn't take a proper pct?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is still time to fix it man, I ran my first cycle without a proper pct and I didnt have this forum to help out. Listen to these guys and get ahold of a serm. Your bloodwork will likely show low T which the serm will undoubtedly take care of. Good luck man, been there done that not fun, but hope is not lost. You'll be fine

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh you're definitely screwed for life bud. Might as well go buy 100 vials of Test and a 1000 syringes and needles for a decade supply of Test to keep your manhood goin...

BenCYT

Awards
I know I'm gonna get blasted for this but is there any chance I don't have to buy these proper pct cos I'm not a fan of having to stick needles anywhere ....

More looking for options where I don't have to spend anymore money. We've all been 18 before. Money's a bitch

And by the way I've been a few days off pct and my balls are starting to return to size, much bigger than before. Any chance that's might be a good sign?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'm gonna get blasted for this but is there any chance I don't have to buy these proper pct cos I'm not a fan of having to stick needles anywhere ....

More looking for options where I don't have to spend anymore money. We've all been 18 before. Money's a bitch

And by the way I've been a few days off pct and my balls are starting to return to size, much bigger than before. Any chance that's might be a good sign?
Needles for PCT? Only if HCG is included. Clomid and Nolva are oral.

Did you not know this? It's ok if you didn't. We've all been there before.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Brah! You're seriously overthinking this (placebo effect)and making yourself worried sick! Do I suggest getting a SERM? Absolutely. But (as you can see) the human body is a magnificent creation, and it has the ability to right itself when it's been done wrong. I bet if you stopped worrying you'll feel recovered in weeks. Now please tell me, what have you learned from all this?

BenCYT

Awards
That I'm a weak ***** to resort to pro hormones instead of getting my training and nutrition in check before.

BenCYT

Awards
I'm currently waiting on blood test results and it's driving me mad cos I'm honestly scared for my current and future health

I'd just like some thoughts/knowledge on whether considering my age (18) what are the chances that I could have caused some permanent damage or whether this can all be fixed damage free. Please don't go easy I want to get slapped in the face with the truth

Also if anyone knows a lot about this sort of stuff i have some questions I'd like to 1 on 1 sort of vent to

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you scared of? Permanent shutdown? I can tell you that if a single PH cycle shuts you down permanently and causes what is known as 'primary hypogonadism', then it was just a matter of time before it happened anyways. The likelihood of anything significantly negative and long term happening to your body over a short PH cycle is very, very low.

Look steroids aren't something to be feared just respected. Even abusers get away with little to no permanent sides, exception being secondary hypogonadism and if done for long enough periods of time, the oxidation of the testicles can sometimes build up enough to cause primary hypogonadism. Nonetheless, we tell people to avoid hormones like this up to a certain age because:

1) your bones will certainly fuse when you cycle steroids. Many men don't stop growing in height until early 20's so if you take steroids at 18, you'll greatly reduce the possibility of continued growth in height.

2) because of mainstream perpetual boyhood that society tends to foster in what would normally be grown @$$ men, it's best that boys up to a certain age avoid certain things that demand responsibility and levelheadedness, such as steroids, because they can, however unlikely, cause serious long term health issues if perpetually abused in precarious ways. Which leads to point #3,

3) due to age and immaturity, young men think with the other head and generally prioritize temporal, surface level concerns, such as getting that tight bod and hooking up with as many chicks as possible or even worse, being naive and thinking that they have a future as a professional bodybuilder and go all in with steroid use.

Stop freaking out. Steroids, if given respect and done right (which basically no young man or college student is capable of doing) are in fact effective ways to make great improvements in quality of life and success without having extremely high costs associated with them.

And yes, there are anomalies such as Dallas and Rich. Being 270-330lbs and not taking time off will exacerbate probabilities.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
That I'm a weak ***** to resort to pro hormones instead of getting my training and nutrition in check before.
Well, not what I was implying but ok. Trying to get a competitive edge is human nature. Steroids are better off used IF you've hit your natural limit (you haven't). And spend a year studying all about them before you pull the trigger next time (you will).

But I'm sure you're fine. My son took MSten his junior year for about 3 weeks before I found the bottle and damn near whooped his ass! All he really got from it was stronger and a ****ty attitude. Had no clue what a SERM was or what PCT meant. Now he's 21 and doing fine and slaying chicks and living a normal college life!

BenCYT

Awards
Here are the sides I'm facing
Redness in my face (mainly on my cheeks, nose)
Red spots (could be acne but I know what acne looks like and this looks different (literally red spots)
Increased Anxiety
No morning wood
Feeling tired

Are these all signs of High Estrogen?

Cause if it is what would be my best cause of action from here. Cos if I can tackle these I'll be set

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
I had a moment of weakness and decided to take pro hormones. I can say this decision I made is my biggest regret.

I've just came off a 4 week andro 1 cycle followed by a 4 week pct. (steel supplements) note. This is my first cycle ever

I experienced increase strength and muscle mass however some mass and strength gains withered away (not all though)

However some side effects I've experienced was some pre bad night sweats while on pct (is now gone).

Currently I'm facing Testicular atrophy (will my testicles ever return to normal size?). And some little red spots on my arms bit on chest (which I'm currently applying sorbalene on). And I've noticed I've became a little more anxious than usual and I've also noticed I'm feeling a bit tired during the day.

It doesn't seem like I've lost sexual drive k can still get up an erection with ease. Really I've been reading the side effects of low testosterone and what's considered normal or high test and just getting mixed signals

All I really want to know/ opinions on is what should I do from here as I want to return my body back to the way it was before my cycle or is it because of my age I've messed everything up. Or is there a chance that everthings fine and my t will return to norm and there won't be any long term side effects and everything I'm dealing with ATM is temporary
Sounds like you need an actual SERM for PCT, and not some herbal mix.
A few shots of HCG could probably really help also.

I guess I'll stop going off about 16-21 year olds getting a hold of **** they shouldn't be messing with at such a young age. .
I'm sure you learned a lesson.
Good luck man I hope you get to feeling better.

edsd

Awards
i've never heard of anyone experiencing the sides you listed from a short 1 andro cycle... especially at that age. I think someone else mentioned it but if you really are having those issues they probably would have popped up sooner or later on their own or you took more than 1 andro and for longer than 4 weeks :).

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We should reference this log for now on when someone new and young comes on here asking about what they should run. This could be a teaching log

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently waiting on blood test results and it's driving me mad cos I'm honestly scared for my current and future health

I'd just like some thoughts/knowledge on whether considering my age (18) what are the chances that I could have caused some permanent damage or whether this can all be fixed damage free. Please don't go easy I want to get slapped in the face with the truth

Also if anyone knows a lot about this sort of stuff i have some questions I'd like to 1 on 1 sort of vent to
Honestly everyone is different and there is a slight chance you could of done serious damage. But I've been here since the board started and seen people recover from worst. A good endo will probably prescribe you Clomid or hcg in that case you will have to pay the money and get over your fear of needles

Nope

Awards
Bro, just listen to guys here and for gods sake, if your that worried, do a proper f**king PCT. Stop doing your head in!

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
We should reference this log for now on when someone new and young comes on here asking about what they should run. This could be a teaching log
One of many. The inevitable fact is that it's the young ones that are so driven to be dominate. Because their testosterone is already very high. Testosterone gives motivation, competitiveness risk taking and libido among other things. People think it just makes muscles bigger.
They don't know what they are doing but willing to take the risk because of how bad they want to be the dominant male.

Nope

Awards
And dont realise they have a bunch of test flowing in their bodies FOR FREE! Unlike me, a sad old man in his 30's!

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Old man in your 30's? That's horsh radish.
Don't be puttin that evil on me Ricky Bobby.
I turn 30 in a few months. I consider from now until at least 45 to be time to get stronger and faster. Lol! . I personally wouldn't be messing with AAS if I wasn't low T, and I put an entire YEAR of obsessive study into that area before I even considered sticking myself with a needle.

BenCYT

Awards
I want to run a proper pct but I'm just not comfortable doing it all myself. There's obvious so much more to it as I've found out the hard way. Would going to an endocrinologist be my best bet?

Nope

Awards
Lmao! I love talladega nights! Well, maybe its just me thats a sad old man! But your right, I'm 32 and still not out for the count by any means.
And BenCYT, honestly, PCT is not a hard thing to do. Get a SERM, take the appropriate dose, and most importantly listen to your body! Is it that you cant buy it OTC? Cause if your worried about obtaining a SERM, then juicing is CERTAINLY NOT FOR YOU. I'm not going to lecture you on how silly it is to take AAS or PH's at your age, especially since its kinda late for that. But, go get a SERM, do a proper PCT and if problems persist, see your doctor. You will at least stop doing your head in about it and can start living like a normal 18yr old again!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the love of god Ben we told you what is wrong. Just get a serm and run it. It will not have any side effects worse than what the PH could have had

BenCYT

Awards
Does anyone here know a reliable source where I can buy clomid?? I live in Australia

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone here know a reliable source where I can buy clomid?? I live in Australia
You're not allowed to ask for sources.

I'm sure you're legally allowed to import a 3 month personal supply. Google is your friend.

BenCYT

Awards
So I haven’t bought anything because I went to to my doctor he said my blood test came back fine but I’m not so sure they are normal for my age

FSH 2 IU/L
LH 6 IU/L
Oestradiol 116 pmol/L
Prolactin 475 mIU/L
Testosterone 15.9 nmol/L

Can anyone tell me what this all means? Cheers

Nope

Awards
Besides, those results are BARELY in the "normal" range. You really shoulda learnt more before you touched any of this s**t at the very least. I've even given you advice when you last pm'ed me about this. If you don't listen, expect to keep having this problem. I suspect you won't go buy a SERM to properly PCT because your to scared to have one sent to your house and have no one to sell you one in person. Which means in short, juicing isn't for you bro.
You gotta actually have nuts for them to atrophy!
Goddamn kids shouldn't be playing with this s**t in the first place!

BenCYT

Awards
Yeh I told him everything and he said we’ll do a blood test and review everything and when the blood test results came back he said everything was in normal range except prolactin but it wasn’t high enough to be concerned about

BenCYT

Awards
Looking at my levels is it still worth buying a proper serm?

Nope

Awards
Me personally? Yes, I'd get a serm, your 18 and your at the bottom of the range for everything. Woulda helped if you'd gotten bloods before you started so you had a baseline for reference. And now that you told your doctor, good luck getting private health cover.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You probably have not done any permanent damage with 4 weeks of 1-Andro. It's mild. That said, don't do it again until you are ready. Finally, do a month of clomid or nolva and your levels will improve significantly.

Also, the placebo effect seems to be strong here. :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It could be worse bro, I had a moment of weakness at 18 and ended up with a 5 year cocaine and Hooker habit.......

Good advice above, you’ll be right lad

Boxerdude715

Awards
I agree placebo effect has got the best of you, and natural hormonal changes that are going on given your age