Test-E 300mg

zagsfan20

Awards
I have two bottles of test-E 300mg in 10ml vials. I have 3 vials of NPP for an 8 week cycle. Can anybody help me with the math if I have enough Test-E to start 3 weeks prior to the NPP and run through the duration of the cycle?

If I don't have enough, I have an old vial of Test Cyp laying around. Can I mix that in with the Test-E, wil it matter.

3rd cycle so I'm not a newb, but I'm a dunce at math.

Already have caber, Adex, clomid and HCG on hand. I'll start the HCG 4 weeks into running the NPP.

zagsfan20

Awards
Also, whats the shelf life of Test? I have a left over bottle of Cyp that I got in like March and never used.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Assuming you're using 2ml a week, 2 10ml bottles of test would last you 10 weeks. So you could start 2 weeks before your NPP...
Or you could tap into your test cyp, which should be fine btw as long as it looks normal, and start at 2ml a week 3 weeks before starting NPP, and then increase at some point to 3ml of test a week.

zagsfan20

Awards
Assuming you're using 2ml a week, 2 10ml bottles of test would last you 10 weeks. So you could start 2 weeks before your NPP...
Or you could tap into your test cyp, which should be fine btw as long as it looks normal, and start at 2ml a week 3 weeks before starting NPP, and then increase at some point to 3ml of test a week.
Thanks man

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Unless you want to use 1.5ml of test E a week and then it would last 12 weeks at 450mg.

Mucci

Awards
From my own experience, I'd never had 20ml out of 2 vials, more like 18-19ml

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600/300 for 10 weeks.

You'll be tired of pinning at that point anyways.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey BamBam0319
What does a normal vial of Test look like opposed to not normal looking liquid??
I'm just curious......I got some cloudy sh*t I've been holding on to.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey BamBam0319
What does a normal vial of Test look like opposed to not normal looking liquid??
I'm just curious......I got some cloudy sh*t I've been holding on to.
Cloudy is not normal lol.
Try running it under some hot water and if nothing changes, toss it. I had to toss half a bottle of EQ because of the same issue.