Can i let my estrrogen be high?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need advice. So ive had a painful case of knee tendonitis for at least 8 months now. Just finished my first cycle which was originally meant to fix my leg while reaping the benefits of the anabolics. I Took mk-2866, mk-677,s4,gw, and later added dmz, and 17-pro andro. Didn't help my injury at all. Day one of my pct (boom) its fixed. I believe its the estrogen helping the inflammation. I took my ai to test it and my leg started hurting. Now ive completely stopped any estrogen blocker. My leg is feeling great. I'm on day 3 of my pct and I haven't experienced any side effect of high estrogen except a little water retention. Can I let my estrogen be high and not take any estrogen blockers?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You took:

MK 2866 (Ostarine) - cutting
MK 677 (Ibutamoren) - Growth Hormone Secretagogue - maybe healing... mostly recovery
S4 (Andarine) - cutting
GW 501516 (Cardarine) - endurance
DMZ - bulking
17 Pro Andro - hardening & cutting...
Anything else? How long? Who did you throw your wallet at?
How about on cycle support? Fish Oil; Joint Care; Liver Support?
The AI is for on cycle not post cycle. You'll need a SERM.

Get your blood tested now, and after your PCT.
How did you expect any of these to help you with your leg?

Something that may have helped you heal up better would have been BPC 157 (look it up)

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine was supposed to help joints/tendons. The Ibutamoren would help muscle growth and recovery (so I can lightly train my leg without it being very painful). I was going for a recomp cycle. Didn't see good enough results after 1 month expecially for how much I spent so added the dmz and 17 pro andro to make the recomp into a lean bulk. Cycle support was good. Used animal flex pack and cissus for joints. Strong liver support because dmz is liver toxic. Animal pack vitamins, nature test booster, etc.. I spent way too much money but I enjoyed my cycle. Learned a lot. Getting blood tested soon. I realize I should of used a serm but I am taking good testosterone supports in my pct. I don't feel bad at all, libido is high, energy isn't bad.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to know if leaving my estrogen high is ok

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You took:

MK 2866 (Ostarine) - cutting
MK 677 (Ibutamoren) - Growth Hormone Secretagogue - maybe healing... mostly recovery
S4 (Andarine) - cutting
GW 501516 (Cardarine) - endurance
DMZ - bulking
17 Pro Andro - hardening & cutting...
Anything else? How long? Who did you throw your wallet at?
How about on cycle support? Fish Oil; Joint Care; Liver Support?
The AI is for on cycle not post cycle. You'll need a SERM.

Get your blood tested now, and after your PCT.
How did you expect any of these to help you with your leg?

Something that may have helped you heal up better would have been BPC 157 (look it up)
I did do research into peptides. Expecially Tb-500. I just was trying to avoid injections.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So did I read this right,you ran a total of 6 compounds bruh? But I 'am surprise the mk2866 didn't take care of that...

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You probably could've cut that mk677 & gw out and possibly the s4 ,

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if I could go back and change it. I would run epi andro, dmz, and mk677. I spent a ridiculous amount of money for ok results. A little pissed about it not doing anything for my injury. But ohh well, it wasn't terrible and I learned a lot.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The funny part is that my leg feels better in my pct then it did for the last 8 months including my 2 month cycle.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Possibly the epi and s4 dried you out too much.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't take epi andro but I did think about that.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking estrogen regulators which dried me about but I stopped

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isn't going to be pretty so brace yourself.

So did I read this right,you ran a total of 6 compounds bruh? But I 'am surprise the mk2866 didn't take care of that...
How did you come to that conclusion? Please point me to any study that states MK 2866 (Ostarine) will help repair ligaments.

You probably could've cut that mk677 & gw out and possibly the s4 ,
The MK 677 is the only thing that can help with healing. Do him a favor and don't try to help.

I did do research into peptides. Expecially Tb-500. I just was trying to avoid injections.
Really? Then you would know BPC 157 is better for localized ligament damage, and TB 500 is systemic, and though doesn't have to be injected near the injury, it isn't as functionally appropriate for your condition but by and away much better than anything. ANYTHING, you took.

if I could go back and change it. I would run epi andro, dmz, and mk677. I spent a ridiculous amount of money for ok results. A little pissed about it not doing anything for my injury. But ohh well, it wasn't terrible and I learned a lot.
You should have done your research into each of the compounds. You did not. Expensive lesson, which makes me question your peptide research.

The funny part is that my leg feels better in my pct then it did for the last 8 months including my 2 month cycle.
Of course it feels better, you probably tanked your estrogen and it's rebounding. What 'regulator did you take? Was it suicidal or not? Probably not because of the rapid rebound, otherwise it would have taken much longer.

I was taking estrogen regulators which dried me about but I stopped
What 'regulator'? What's your PCT look like?
I told you, this wasn't going to be pretty, but if I don't who would press for your betterment?
I'd love to know who talked you into that wasted cycle of SARMS.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isn't going to be pretty so brace yourself.

How did you come to that conclusion? Please point me to any study that states MK 2866 (Ostarine) will help repair ligaments.

The MK 677 is the only thing that can help with healing. Do him a favor and don't try to help.

Really? Then you would know BPC 157 is better for localized ligament damage, and TB 500 is systemic, and though doesn't have to be injected near the injury, it isn't as functionally appropriate for your condition but by and away much better than anything. ANYTHING, you took.

You should have done your research into each of the compounds. You did not. Expensive lesson, which makes me question your peptide research.

Of course it feels better, you probably tanked your estrogen and it's rebounding. What 'regulator did you take? Was it suicidal or not? Probably not because of the rapid rebound, otherwise it would have taken much longer.

What 'regulator'? What's your PCT look like?
I told you, this wasn't going to be pretty, but if I don't who would press for your betterment?
I'd love to know who talked you into that wasted cycle of SARMS.
All I want is to know the answer to my question dude..... Didnt ask your opinion for anything else.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you answer my questions, I can answer YOURS. Was it suicidal or non-suicidal AI?
If it's non suicidal, your rebounding. Good luck.

You've got a crap-load to learn my man. Next time? Ask before cycle. That's why we are here. Dude.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of the compounds I run needed anything extreme for estrogen blocking. Beginning used test freak which had Hesperidin, Apigenin, and Resveratrol. Near the end only used DIM

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't had bloods how do you know your estrogen isn't just optimal now? Everybody is different you might NOT have high estrogen ESPECIALLY since you aren't experiencing like...any sides at all...

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting blood test today but I'm assuming because my leg pain came back when I took my otc ptc

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. OTC pct.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mk2866 has some healing properties as well mybe not as much as 677 but it has some in its own rights. I came across a bunch of information stating that also experience it as well. I had a knawling shoulder injury for months which inhibited me from flat benching. I basically was restricted to chest machines and assisted dip statio. Ran the 2866 Boom shoulder good back at full throttle..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mk2866 has some healing properties as well mybe not as much as 677 but it has some in its own rights. I came across a bunch of information stating that also experience it as well. I had a knawling shoulder injury for months which inhibited me from flat benching. I basically was restricted to chest machines and assisted dip statio. Ran the 2866 Boom shoulder good back at full throttle..
I can guess where you go the information from, and it's a bull-sh-it site. I want a study cited that demonstrates it, and you can't find one. I don't need or deal in bro-science bro. Boom. Shocka-lie-lie.

This entire thread is troll material. The OP is full of it. You're shut down, and are using an OTC PCT, or you bought under dosed watered down SARMS from a crap site that gave you the information about them in the first place, and yahoo here followed up with more BS.

Later ladies.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got them for sarms1.com. Everyone said they were legit

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone give me an answer to my question?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sarms did definitely worked. I just expected more

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
The sarms did definitely worked. I just expected more
I think you did something terribly wrong if you used all of those products at once and did not see impressive results. Where did you gather the info to run all of
Those together it sounds like suicide for HPTA/liver to me.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Can someone give me an answer to my question?
So the question is CAN you leave estrogen high? Of course you can and you say you feel better now. If you feel fine get blood work and work with a doctor to fix this situation.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you did something terribly wrong if you used all of those products at once and did not see impressive results. Where did you gather the info to run all of
Those together it sounds like suicide for HPTA/liver to me.
Why?The sarms are not liver toxic

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes. Some SARMS are hepatoxic.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ones I ran aren't. It's hepatoxic sometimes because people spend $50 on capsulated sarms which are really pro hormones mimicking sarms

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ones I ran aren't. It's hepatoxic sometimes because people spend $50 on capsulated sarms which are really pro hormones mimicking sarms
You could be right, the stuff you took could be just fine and not cause any change in your lipid profile or enzymes, but I think that's just the Gremlin talking his bullsh!t, and you're here repeating it. That's nonsense, and you're regurgitating garbage.

The only reason caps are not sold anymore are because SARMS have been deemed not for human consumption as a supplement and liquid SARMS companies are dealing in the grey area of legality by stating on their sites. "Not for human consumption." You have to sign a waver stating as such, this is for research purposes only. Why do you think that is?

You really shouldn't be taking them. Here you go regarding toxicity.

Ostarine
"however side effects such as liver toxicity and masculinization in women occur."

Source
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2602589/

Let's see what your blood tests show with regard to your enzymes and lipid profile. If you're fine, they were under dosed garbage and consider yourself lucky.

DMZ as well as most orals have to be processed by your liver.

Source:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4528888/

You have more to worry about than your knee injury, or estrogen. Your ball.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
justhere4comm has got this handled and PS Op he is trying to help, don't cry. Lastly, I'd just like to give a small opinion:-

What a **** up.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that dbol in your ostarine liquid vial or are you just happy to see me?