Discharge from nipples

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm running a test blend, deca nandrolone, and what says tenA but is a clear liquid?.... anyways

Today I was picking on my chest, and a brownish clear liquid almost seemed oily, squirted out. So I continued to squeeze until nothing came out of both nipples.
Now I forgot my anastrozole last week like an idiot... and I'm thinking maybe that has something to do with it.? I started it back this morning before this happened.
Also I inject in my chest and my first thought was it was unabsorbed oils from my injection,. Which I doubt but if that is so I simply just change my injection site, maybe I'll go back to my thighs.

Any thoughts I was thinking of running some nolvadex but I'd rather not use it up and save for my pct. from my understanding this can also be a side effect of nandrolone products. If that the case how normal is this. (It only came out when I squeezed) I have no lumps under my nipples or anything like that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So you don't even Kno what is in what your injecting in yourself. It doesn't sound like a test blend, its probably test,deca,tren ace. Sounds like prolactin issues

Ninja23

Awards
How are you running nandrolone and you dont know about prolactin get some caber man or else you will turn into a milking woman

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
It's prolactin and you need Caber. The thing to me is, is you are injecting things that you have no idea about.

Ninja23

Awards
How much deca are you running it's my first time running it 4 weeks in at 500mgs and no issues or sides whatsoever

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm running about 250mg's a week of deca. , I hear vitamin b6 can do the trick is this true... can I run nolva? Instead of caber

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
No...

Jcc7220

Awards
Alrite so I'm going to order caber today, it'll probably take a week to get here any advice of what I can do today? I woke up and my nipples are really sensitive now... or maybe my mind is freaking out... idk.... thanks again guys.... I have nolva and clomid on hand that why I asked

Jcc7220

Awards
Also if I end my cycle or cut out the deca will the problem reverse or at least not worsen? How would I take the caber if I stop my cycle and or if I stop the deca. I just picked up b6, vitamin E, and some more zinc I was already taking though.

Since I can't get my caber for at least a week.

I'm going to run 300 mg's twice daily B6, 400iu vitamin E, and 50 mg's zinc daily, I'm also wearing bandaids so I'm don't stimulate them anymore....

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your nipples are sore from milking them dude.

You're running Deca and Tren with no prolactin control and lazy AI use.

This is about the easiest diagnosis I've seen on here in a while.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your Caber is on the way for sure, I would just hop on your AI and keep trucking.

How's your sexual function?

Jcc7220

Awards
If your Caber is on the way for sure, I would just hop on your AI and keep trucking.

How's your sexual function?
Its been hard for me to "last" since I started my cycle. I'm only running another 6 weeks just starting s4. Going to run that to the end to get my go levels up then run a sarm combination (ostarine, cardarine,) I'm going to switch my AI to aromasin, and I'll run clomid and nolva.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So you got this issue/problem and your going to throw 3 more hormones in the mix, smh

Reactions: Nac
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its been hard for me to "last" since I started my cycle. I'm only running another 6 weeks just starting s4. Going to run that to the end to get my go levels up then run a sarm combination (ostarine, cardarine,) I'm going to switch my AI to aromasin, and I'll run clomid and nolva.
When my prolactin is high it effects my ability to "finish".

That being said, I don't know about all this bridging and switching you have in mind. Not going to get into a whole discussion on that, but I would get that Caber and Anastrozole protocol in place for the remainder of this Deca/Tren run and hope all goes well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you got this issue/problem and your going to throw 3 more hormones in the mix, smh
Bro, if you havent had to visit the ER on-cycle then theres still room to AMSI*

*Add More Sh1t In

Jcc7220

Awards
One more on cycle, and two off cycle during pct.
going to bridge the process so I can keep my gains as much as possible....

Jcc7220

Awards
When my prolactin is high it effects my ability to "finish".

That being said, I don't know about all this bridging and switching you have in mind. Not going to get into a whole discussion on that, but I would get that Caber and Anastrozole protocol in place for the remainder of this Deca/Tren run and hope all goes well.
That seems like the opposite problem lol my girl isn't to happy with me. I haven't gotten any other sides no acne, I wash with acne wash. Honestly if it wasn't for me playing with my nipples and this oily substance squirting out I would be thinking all is good. Well anyways we live and we learn.

For the future was caber something I should of been running anyways as a preventative? And when it comes in how would you take it? If you don't mind me asking

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, if you havent had to visit the ER on-cycle then theres still room to AMSI*

*Add More Sh1t In
Rofl. I believe the SOP is to have at least 4 ER visits before worrying enough to create a thread on AM. But FFS do not stop! Lolololol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more on cycle, and two off cycle during pct.
going to bridge the process so I can keep my gains as much as possible....
You're gonna keep yourself from recovering properly this way. Cardarine is not suppressive and thus is fine during PCT but Ostarine is not. Ostarine is suppressive even at 3 mg.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That seems like the opposite problem lol my girl isn't to happy with me. I haven't gotten any other sides no acne, I wash with acne wash. Honestly if it wasn't for me playing with my nipples and this oily substance squirting out I would be thinking all is good. Well anyways we live and we learn.

For the future was caber something I should of been running anyways as a preventative? And when it comes in how would you take it? If you don't mind me asking
Since you're already likely experiencing prolactin sides (unknown without bloodwork, all hypothetical), I would go .5mg e3d for a couple doses then back off to e4-5d.

Pharma Caber right?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say "likely" above because I was also able to squeeze brown liquid from my nips (squirted wife in face ) months after a tren cycle. Yet prolactin was in range.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I say "likely" above because I was also able to squeeze brown liquid from my nips (squirted wife in face ) months after a tren cycle. Yet prolactin was in range.
Like one of those prank flowers on the jacket?

Reactions: Nac
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like one of those prank flowers on the jacket?
Like I was squeezing them gently getting a little out, and she thought it would be funny to pinch and squeeze hard. Got a straight stream of brown man-milk to the face!!

We about died. Funniest shiit ever

Jcc7220

Awards
Like I was squeezing them gently getting a little out, and she thought it would be funny to pinch and squeeze hard. Got a straight stream of brown man-milk to the face!!

We about died. Funniest shiit ever
Mine squirted into my face as well, gross... would you run the caber through the pct?

Mrthk75

Awards
600 mg deca 100 mg test 1 mg anastrozole wk ....no issues have prami and letro on hand but no problems and this is week 14.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ee09 Post Cycle Therapy 14
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 10
matt21irby21 Anabolics 83
Anabolics 9