7-keto DHEA=Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione?

Vlaw

Awards
Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA. It may be a silly question but i would like to know. Is 7-keto DHEA the same as Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione(Arimistane)?

Ff129

Awards
This thread is from 2017, I'm not even sure what your asking. What was I saying is different lol
LMAO I KNOW SORRY. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are they different ?
They're just different compounds, man.
Instead of asking how they're different, or the same, you'd be better off just looking at each compound individually.

Ff129

Awards
They're just different compounds, man.
Instead of asking how they're different, or the same, you'd be better off just looking at each compound individually.
Yeah I’ve tried but the research try to compile them into one just with different names which makes zro sense to me

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve tried but the research try to compile them into one just with different names which makes zro sense to me
Yeah, it can be hard to get a good, legitimate article or paper on Arimistane.

Ff129

Awards
Yeah, it can be hard to get a good, legitimate article or paper on Arimistane.
What makes it worse is that some say yes it kills hdl estrogen others say that’s only with aromasin & arimidex

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What makes it worse is that some say yes it kills hdl estrogen others say that’s only with aromasin & arimidex
Well .... 7-keto DHEA isn't an AI (period).
Arimistane is listed as an AI.
But most of us on this site have learned over the years, that it is Not a Dependable AI.
I recommend that nobody ever tries to rely on it.
... And there is Zero reason to, with the availability of Legitimate AIs like Aromasin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LMAO I KNOW SORRY. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA.
One is 7-keto dhea, the other is arimistane.

7-keto is a prohormone of sorts that is commonly used as a fat burner because it increases your body heat and metabolism in a similar way, but not the same or as strong as t3. It also supposedly has some anti ageing benifits. Arimistane is a otc anti estrogen that sucks at lowering estrogen, but Does have positive effects on cortisol levels. It's also better as a fat burner then it is a estrogen blocker.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm sure if someone wanted to they could scientifically dismantle my statement, but in real world application that's it in a nutshell

Ff129

Awards
One is 7-keto dhea, the other is arimistane.

7-keto is a prohormone of sorts that is commonly used as a fat burner because it increases your body heat and metabolism in a similar way, but not the same or as strong as t3. It also supposedly has some anti ageing benifits. Arimistane is a otc anti estrogen that sucks at lowering estrogen, but Does have positive effects on cortisol levels. It's also better as a fat burner then it is a estrogen blocker.
Got it so all low libido claims are from possibly aromasin ? & thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Got it so all low libido claims are from possibly aromasin ? & thank you
Idk, but if you use aromasin or any anti estrogen and you lower estrogen too much you can kill your sex drive so that makes sense.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's supposed to be a suicide inhibitor, maybe some ppl do get a good response for lowering estrogen from arimistane, but I don't, no 1 I know personally likes it, and no1 on the boards seem to like it for estrogen control. The ppl I see who like it use it in there cutting cycles and pct mainly for the effects on cortisol. Then there was a few guys who swore by it but they seemed to be guys not running real cycles, they would use only OTC stuff to go along with there prohormone only cycles. So it makes sense they liked it because it's all they used and I'm pretty sure 100% of the guys running OTC prohormone cycles and OTC pct products are not getting bloodwork so they have nothing to go by other then "I feel fine"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want the most scientifically proper explanation of how these things work on paper you can summon starscream, he will have some kind of study to post up with every detail imaginable

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you want the most scientifically proper explanation of how these things work on paper you can summon starscream, he will have some kind of study to post up with every detail imaginable
for definitive answer could summon up @nattydisaster but he hasn't been on here since well before 2017-where this thread was dug up from :D

Ff129

Awards
for definitive answer could summon up @nattydisaster but he hasn't been on here since well before 2017-where this thread was dug up from :D
Thank you everyone , I really appreciate this communitys feed back it’s quick and real!! I just want something to dry me out close to aromasin. The more I hear about it the more it’s seems like the drying effects are more cortisol based if anything. It makes me want redirect my attention to cortisol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you everyone , I really appreciate this communitys feed back it’s quick and real!! I just want something to dry me out close to aromasin. The more I hear about it the more it’s seems like the drying effects are more cortisol based if anything. It makes me want redirect my attention to cortisol
Are you single digit bodyfat? Because I really feel like if your not then looking for something to dry you out won't get the desired effects your looking for, also Keep in mind that when your Trying to suck out that last bit of water, you loose it from both sub q and from your muscles. I think thats why were starting to see bodybuilders shy away from diuretics, because you can't really control where the water is coming from.

From a diet standpoint, dropping carbs for 3 days while increasing water consumption up to about 2-3 gallons and then cutting water on day 4, day 5 you will piss out a rediculous amount of excess fluid. That's a quick fix water protocol for making fight weight lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should check out AET-50.
strong cortisol lowering effects.
And BOGO FREE through Sunday night.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should check out AET-50.
strong cortisol lowering effects.
And BOGO FREE through Sunday night.

Forgot about that, I was looking at the ingredient from that a few weeks back and it's got some other good qualities to go along with it, anti inflammatory and blood sugar control

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot about that, I was looking at the ingredient from that a few weeks back and it's got some other good qualities to go along with it, anti inflammatory and blood sugar control
Yeah man, it's good stuff.
I'm currently also using it for immune boosting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah man, it's good stuff.
I'm currently also using it for immune boosting.
I like to just do lots of dirty ****, then I'm constantly exposed to all the different bacteria and viruses and boom! Super immune system

Ff129

Awards
I like to just do lots of dirty ****, then I'm constantly exposed to all the different bacteria and viruses and boom! Super immune system
Oooooo 5-AT IVE HEARD THIS. CAN DRY YOU out too and to your question I’m about 10% right now. I didn’t want get any lower I just wanted to be more peeled but this 5-AT might do the trick

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't remember him lol
nattydisaster is founder of PES. erase was i think the 1st bb product to use arimistane?