Low Libido.. After PCT of PH

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
So, it happened. Low libido and sometimes a little limp. It does get up, but after a few minutes with the ole lady. I'm not ready to go on the spot like usual, and I'm 23.

I've been looking up some things, and asking reliable people what they think.. figured I'd see what you guys think.

Beginning of this year, I ran a pretty low dose of 1-andro and 4-andro. 8 week cycle and PCT was 4 weeks. That was all done through blackstone labs. Used their PCT and Test booster with the PCT.

After my 4 week PCT, I realized that the Blackstone dose was ****. And wanted to run the same compounds, with a higher dose.

After my 4 week break/PCT, I then ran same compounds for the same amount of time. 330 mg 1 andro and around 580 of 4 andro(I can't exactly remember) Pct included OTC PCT: kings blood. Test booster.

Let me say, I've learned my lesson with PH and OTC PCT.. end of this year I'll be running real gear and actual PCT protocols. And do understand I should probably have waited longer than 4 weeks to get back on. But That's besides the point.. lessons learn. Plus the gains that these compounds gave, don't outweigh these sides.

Anyways, I finished up my last cycle and finished PCT at the end of June. So I'm lookin at almost two months off of PCT.. and have pretty low sex drive.

Like I said, I can get up and take it to pound town.. but it takes a minute.

Any suggestions from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You ran two cycles in a row without a real PCT... Get some bloodwork to see what's going on. Test could be low and/or E2 could be high. I'm guessing you ran 580mg of 4-andro without an AI, correct? E2 could definitely be high if that is the case.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, it happened. Low libido and sometimes a little limp. It does get up, but after a few minutes with the ole lady. I'm not ready to go on the spot like usual, and I'm 23.

I've been looking up some things, and asking reliable people what they think.. figured I'd see what you guys think.

Beginning of this year, I ran a pretty low dose of 1-andro and 4-andro. 8 week cycle and PCT was 4 weeks. That was all done through blackstone labs. Used their PCT and Test booster with the PCT.

After my 4 week PCT, I realized that the Blackstone dose was ****. And wanted to run the same compounds, with a higher dose.

After my 4 week break/PCT, I then ran same compounds for the same amount of time. 330 mg 1 andro and around 580 of 4 andro(I can't exactly remember) Pct included OTC PCT: kings blood. Test booster.

Let me say, I've learned my lesson with PH and OTC PCT.. end of this year I'll be running real gear and actual PCT protocols. And do understand I should probably have waited longer than 4 weeks to get back on. But That's besides the point.. lessons learn. Plus the gains that these compounds gave, don't outweigh these sides.

Anyways, I finished up my last cycle and finished PCT at the end of June. So I'm lookin at almost two months off of PCT.. and have pretty low sex drive.

Time on cycle equals time off cycle dude....& proper PCT is so important.
I agree, get bloods done.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
I see that big time. Deffffff see that big time. I guess I thought these Ph were pretty mild and I didn't have much to worry about.

But that's how we learn I guess. It's kinda like a science experiment, right?

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
You ran two cycles in a row without a real PCT... Get some bloodwork to see what's going on. Test could be low and/or E2 could be high. I'm guessing you ran 580mg of 4-andro without an AI, correct? E2 could definitely be high if that is the case.
I ran an OTC AI.. I know it's not the same. At the time, I figured I could get away with everything OTC.

Blood work will be done if I don't recover soon. I've heard running Clomid or nolvadex now?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can always try and run a real pct like clomid at 50/50/25/25
But you where reckless with those cycles especially with pct and time off so I would get blood work
Just remember if you run a 8 week cycle then do a 4 week pct then that's 12 weeks before you should cycle again minimum

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
You can always try and run a real pct like clomid at 50/50/25/25
But you where reckless with those cycles especially with pct and time off so I would get blood work
Just remember if you run a 8 week cycle then do a 4 week pct then that's 12 weeks before you should cycle again minimum
Thanks for the information. And I have to agree.. but that's how we learn I guess.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You never ran PCT. That's your problem. Get Pharm grade clomid and dose as suggested above. You don't need to wait for another cycle. Problem very most likely solved.

PhutureGenome

PhutureGenome

Awards

PM sent ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see that big time. Deffffff see that big time. I guess I thought these Ph were pretty mild and I didn't have much to worry about.

But that's how we learn I guess. It's kinda like a science experiment, right?
Yes, and your nutsacks are the beaker.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
Figured I’d update you guys..

I ran a hCG 15iu per day for 7 days and then 8 iu for two weeks.

Clomid and Nolvadex for 4 weeks

Was back in action by the second week.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
15 IU and 8 IU? Are you sure about those dosages? hCG comes in vials of 5000 IU. The smallest dose I've seen is 250 IU.