SD detection time

Status
Not open for further replies.

shlyn24

Awards
I play sports and i am wondering, if sd becomes illegal at any point in time, how long after my last day of use (suppose 3-4 week cycle) will it be detectable for a blood/piss test? If someone could give me a educated estimate and the scientific backing for why that would be great. Thanks guys.

captain chet

Awards
I am interested to know the detection time as well, now that my school does random ass testing at any time, including summer.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Your use of SD might make a test positive whether it is illegal or not, so keep that in mind.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your use of SD might make a test positive whether it is illegal or not, so keep that in mind.
Positive for what? Superdrol has no metabolites and there is no test for it.

Detection time is ..... never.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

I was thinking a test might be to detect elevated test levels or presence of androgens of any kind. Stab in the dark, so maybe I'm way off, but if they are looking to find things, they may be able to disqualify someone if they suspect any such substance. Some of the pro athletes are in trouble even though the substances they may have used are not technically illegal. i.e. new "designer" steroids.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking a test might be to detect elevated test levels or presence of androgens of any kind. Stab in the dark, so maybe I'm way off, but if they are looking to find things, they may be able to disqualify someone if they suspect any such substance. Some of the pro athletes are in trouble even though the substances they may have used are not technically illegal. i.e. new "designer" steroids.
They can't find "androgens of any kind." They can only detect specific androgens or their metabolites. Some, like Winstrol and Nandrolone, have metabolites that are detectable long after the drug itself has left your system which is why they have long detection times. As for Test showing high, it won't because Superdrol does not look like Testosterone. In fact your Test will be low, something that can easily happen naturally for many reasons; diet, depression, etc. His Test/Epitest ratio will be normal because when natural test gets suppressed so does epitest.

Since Superdrol has no metabolites, it can only be detected if you are testing directly for it. Since it hasn't been added to any organization's "banned" list (IOC, NCAA, etc.) then they obviously don't have a test for it yet.

SwingGuru

Awards
Doubtful that T will be elevated. More like lower values of T would be expected.

SwingGuru

Awards

Not sure that it doesn't have any metabolites. It probably has one or two. DMT has one metabolite in vivo, and in vitro.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure that it doesn't have any metabolites. It probably has one or two. DMT has one metabolite in vivo, and in vitro.
I think I remember Dr. D. and Sledge both saying that methasteron has no metabolites; that it is used directly and discarded directly unchanged.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
There has been two very comprehensive threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.