guys going sterile

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that AAS can make a guy go sterile, what sort of abuse can do this to a guy, and is it very common or rare if you use HCG, proper pct. and whatnot...sorry if this is an amature question.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It takes years of high dose abuse usually. Run good PCT and you'll be fine.

paperbolix

Awards
I thought the reason they were called steroids is because they shut down natural test production making the user temporarily sterile (although guys still seem to get women pregnant while on) once you stop using your natural test slowly comes back, doing pct and it comes back quickly..any permanent condition would be the result of shutting yourself down for so long by continually using steroids w/o breaks (not cycling) that the condition becomes permanent, like what the Dr said, being on constantly for years is a very bad idea. If your concerned about it at all then HCG is an excellent drug during the cycle, an keep the cycles less then 20 weeks (including PCT) and take a break and run your natural test w/o any drugs for a while before starting up again.

Bobby Nevada

Awards
I thought the reason they were called steroids is because they shut down natural test production making the user temporarily sterile
Sperm makes women preggers, not testosterone.:)