Trenbolon finisher

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm 30 on trt for life now. Been blasting and cruising. first blast I near the end. I got to get a Blood test that monitors hematocrit so I wanna stop soon and cruise on try for 8 weeks before my test and give blood. so I'm left with a 4 week finishing oral. I'm cutting in keto. Trying to get close to contest shape.goal my maintain or gain strength.
Currently running 500mg tren ace a week
1 Andro n 4 Andro just running left overs
150mg test cyp a week

I have dmz and Love it but I think 4 weeks is short.

Have superdrol but last time I hated it. Lethargy was unbearable.

Have methly 1 alpha dont know much about it but I know it great for strength. Ply I love trying new hormones.

Whats your opinion I have epistane halo dmz
Superdrol keep in mind 4 week cycle cause I'm already on over 18 weeks

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
What supports are you running? Are you taking an AI?

IMO I wouldn't run DMZ or M1T with this. Too much water weight and bloat. Plus M1T is really the only PH I'm not down with. Sloppy as hell, retarded toxic, and it's hard to find a high grade compound. Not that you can't.

Honestly feel Halo (if the original formula) is best. Now I'm bias. Halo is my all time fav PH it will fill and firm the muscle tren puts on. Won't blow you up 25 lbs like sloppier PHs but it can add 10-12 of lean dense muscle when ran right solo. Its super dry; to a fault actually. Really drink water. And the strength gains can be absurd. Good compliment I feel. Just MO.

But one word of warning, halo is known to thin the blood. You can get a nose bleed that won't stop forva half hour. If you're a "bleeder" already or have any ailments of the blood then I'd pass on it.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
What supports are you running? Are you taking an AI?

IMO I wouldn't run DMZ or M1T with this. Too much water weight and bloat. Plus M1T is really the only PH I'm not down with. Sloppy as hell, retarded toxic, and it's hard to find a high grade compound. Not that you can't.

Honestly feel Halo (if the original formula) is best. Now I'm bias. Halo is my all time fav PH it will fill and firm the muscle tren puts on. Won't blow you up 25 lbs like sloppier PHs but it can add 10-12 of lean dense muscle when ran right solo. Its super dry; to a fault actually. Really drink water. And the strength gains can be absurd. Good compliment I feel. Just MO.

But one word of warning, halo is known to thin the blood. You can get a nose bleed that won't stop forva half hour. If you're a "bleeder" already or have any ailments of the blood then I'd pass on it.
I have dobe halo as my first timer. Luked it but I woukdnt think running it for only 4 weeks is worth it. I was takibg lusinapril for blood pressure and Hawthorne. Thats all I take. Been getting advice from Boston loyd. And the choline in eggs is good enough for liver support. I sort of disagree but cycle support is a relatively new thing people use to run dbol for months with no support. I usually just make sure I have a decent time between orals. Thin blood might be good for me as I wanna keep my hematocrit low. As far as sides I'm having none on tren. Not even night sweats. I can't sleep without benadryl and occasional muscle spasms but taurine and magnesium kill then for me. I'm not irritable no increase in strength I am getting leaner. but I've also put on 3 pounds going from 350 to 500 tren. In keto and I have never been abke to add a pound in keto. So u think halo woukd be worth 4 weeks?

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I have dobe halo as my first timer. Luked it but I woukdnt think running it for only 4 weeks is worth it. I was takibg lusinapril for blood pressure and Hawthorne. Thats all I take. Been getting advice from Boston loyd. And the choline in eggs is good enough for liver support. I sort of disagree but cycle support is a relatively new thing people use to run dbol for months with no support. I usually just make sure I have a decent time between orals. Thin blood might be good for me as I wanna keep my hematocrit low. As far as sides I'm having none on tren. Not even night sweats. I can't sleep without benadryl and occasional muscle spasms but taurine and magnesium kill then for me. I'm not irritable no increase in strength I am getting leaner. but I've also put on 3 pounds going from 350 to 500 tren. In keto and I have never been abke to add a pound in keto. So u think halo woukd be worth 4 weeks?
You do you; me I wouldn't run a oral relying only on eggs or run tren without prolactin protection and a host of other nutrients. But you know you. Maybe I'm overly cautious.

As for halo, I would run it at least 6 weeks. You can push eight if you're tolerating it fine. I don't see gains past 8 weeks. No reason to run. But 8 weeks run right is legit. Even solo I'd run test with it. But you already are. Just my opinion.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
You do you; me I wouldn't run a oral relying only on eggs or run tren without prolactin protection and a host of other nutrients. But you know you. Maybe I'm overly cautious.

As for halo, I would run it at least 6 weeks. You can push eight if you're tolerating it fine. I don't see gains past 8 weeks. No reason to run. But 8 weeks run right is legit. Even solo I'd run test with it. But you already are. Just my opinion.
Cool I been wanting to run it. Its a feel good compound not like dbol but close in Terns of feeling good ness. I am on exemestane 12.5mg EOD. Yeah on trenazone I had tons of sides. Trenavar less and trenbolone next to no sides. And I've gone fro 238 to 209 in 10 weeks with no strength loss. The reason I thought a wet compound would be good is the dryness from keto and exem. If you look at golden age bodybuilders there doing dbol and keto and have no sloppy bloat. Thought it might be the ticket to look full and maintain strength.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Cool I been wanting to run it. Its a feel good compound not like dbol but close in Terns of feeling good ness. I am on exemestane 12.5mg EOD. Yeah on trenazone I had tons of sides. Trenavar less and trenbolone next to no sides. And I've gone fro 238 to 209 in 10 weeks with no strength loss. The reason I thought a wet compound would be good is the dryness from keto and exem. If you look at golden age bodybuilders there doing dbol and keto and have no sloppy bloat. Thought it might be the ticket to look full and maintain strength.
The reasoning is there to run a wetter compound. There's a logic that supports running low dose deca with tren for that similar synergy. But but sounds like you're leaning. Halo will put you in full recomp. It will firm and define the gains and/or losses. It's not as dry as Epi is for me. I don't have any joint or tendon issues. I feel Halo will provide a nice polish for what you want. If you were bulking or going for dramatic strength increases then something like M-Sten or Superdrol might be nice. Just on my experiences. I loved superdrol. DMZ really swole the muscle bell but didn't add much after that for me. Don't personally care for it.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
For what it's worth your AI is fine and it doesn't seem like you're having any issues so I wouldn't be overly concerned but with Tren you really should look to Caber for support. Exemestane doesn't actually address the progesterone side effects that come with Tren

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth your AI is fine and it doesn't seem like you're having any issues so I wouldn't be overly concerned but with Tren you really should look to Caber for support. Exemestane doesn't actually address the progesterone side effects that come with Tren
I agree I have prami on hand but I avoid it unless my nip hurts I get scary sides effects from it. Extreme confusion body tingles extreme lethargy. I also have powdered l dopa on hand I take a gram a day I know caber would be better but damn that's expensive

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I agree I have prami on hand but I avoid it unless my nip hurts I get scary sides effects from it. Extreme confusion body tingles extreme lethargy. I also have powdered l dopa on hand I take a gram a day I know caber would be better but damn that's expensive
It is expensive. And I always run L-dopa as well.